Jump to navigation Jump to search
Lovas is an old and frequent Hungarian family name, meaning "horseback rider". Norwegian and French families also use this title
|Look up lovas in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Antal Lovas (1884–?) a Hungarian long-distance runner
- Miklós Lovas (born 1931) a Hungarian discoverer of minor planets and comets
- Petra Lovas (born 1980) a Hungarian table tennis player
- Phil Lovas (born c. 1968), an American politician
- 93P/Lovas, a comet discovered by Miklós Lovas
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lovas.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.