Love's Gonna Make It Alright
|"Love's Gonna Make It Alright"|
|Single by George Strait|
|from the album Here for a Good Time|
|Released||November 7, 2011|
|George Strait singles chronology|
"Love's Gonna Make It Alright" is a song written by Al Anderson and Chris Stapleton, and recorded by American country music singer George Strait. It was released in November 2011 as the second single from his album Here for a Good Time.
Billy Dukes of Taste of Country rated the song four stars out of five, saying that "the easy, mid-tempo swinger is another in a long line of hits that gives one no reason to turn down the radio. Strait is a master at modifying his traditional approach just enough to make it still sound plenty modern."
Ben Foster of The 1-to-10 County Music Review rated the song seven out of ten and states, "where the single goes right is in creating the perfect mood and backdrop for its straightforward story. Smooth fiddling and steel picking give the song a vintage flavor that sounds strongly reminiscent of Strait’s beloved nineties hits such as “Write This Down” and “Check Yes or No.”"
|US Billboard Hot 100||61|
|US Hot Country Songs (Billboard)||3|
|US Country Songs (Billboard)||42|
- Dukes, Billy (November 2011). "George Strait — "Love's Gonna Make It Alright" - Song Review". Taste of Country. Retrieved November 10, 2011.
- Foster, Ben (October 28, 2011). "George Strait – "Love's Gonna Make It Alright"". The 1-to-10 County Music Review. Retrieved November 10, 2011.
- "Weekly Chart Report (10/04/11)". MusicRow Publications. Retrieved November 13, 2011.
- "George Strait Chart History (Hot 100)". Billboard. Retrieved January 26, 2012.
- "George Strait Chart History (Hot Country Songs)". Billboard. Retrieved January 26, 2012.
- "Best of 2012: Country Songs". Billboard. Prometheus Global Media. 2012. Retrieved December 14, 2012.