|Directed by||Harry Carey
|Produced by||Universal's "Bluebird Photoplays" unit|
|Written by||George Marshall
|Distributed by||Universal Pictures|
A cowboy called Sky High learns that he has inherited a fortune, but must move to the East to collect and keep it. The only other heir, Landers, conspires with gold-digger Goldie Le Croix to seduce and abandon Sky High, sharing his newfound wealth. The plot fails when Goldie genuinely falls for him.
- Harry Carey as Sky High
- Neal Hart as Skeeter
- William Quinn as Allan Landers
- Olive Carey as Goldie Le Croix (as Olive Fuller Golden)
- Pedro León as Cowboy
- Joe Rickson as Cowboy
- Tom Grimes as Cowboy (as Tommy Grimes)
- William Gillis as Cowboy (as Bill Gillis)
- Bud Osborne as Cowboy
- "Progressive Silent Film List: Love's Lariat". Silent Era. Retrieved September 27, 2009.
|This 1910s Western film–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|