Love, Heartache and Other Stories
|Author||Cristian Hernandez Gonzalez|
|Original title||Amores, desamores y otros cuentos|
'Love, heartache and Other Storiesis the third installment in writer's poetic chilean Cristian Hernandez Gonzalez published in 2010. The genre of Poetry to show the seriousness achieved from his pen. The book is divided into three areas such as the title suggests, finding poems of love, heartache and also other stories that are a variety of poems that in some cases have nothing to do with love. Following this trend of a vision of a damned poet and somewhat heartbreaking images.
The style used by the author is basically free, with an air of traditional poetry. Make a nice mix between the essentials of poetry, characterized by the breakdown of the verses. Uses a very expressive language, which seems rather out of the bowels of the author, with images that emulate the divine, sexual, passionate and heartbreaking love.
An excellent work of Cristian, there are pearls in this book of poems "Love, heartbreak and Other stories ...", 2 ° book author who gives us. I found a find the poem "Stupidity" by trying to break the structures. In his pen features a quality, thorough treatment of the word. " Pablo Lorenzo in EsLiteratura.com
Moreover, the Venezuelan poet, Noris Roberts, no slouch in praise to the author's work Chilean, by the prologue and commenting on the book:
I was privileged to enjoy over town hours a spirit of great testimony of love. Certainly, sings with a French language, which exposes the passionate intimacy of man and causes the reader goes into raptures over this romantic landscape.
- Parallelism, repetition, metaphors, similes, exaggeration, comparisons, epithets, anaphora and polysyndeton brings roundness and musicality.
- Symbols: Use real terms to express spiritual realities.
- Images: identifies two elements that share some physical and visual.
Most remarkable aspects
- Topics covered: women, the anguish, despair, sadness, memories, nostalgia, deep and intimate than the poet describes easily transmit their feelings and emotions.
- Love in the work: it appears in all its aspects. Deified, desperate about the loss, and direct body with erotic motifs, excited, as a shield for the anxiety of nature. Frustrated, wistful, and above all passionate.
Beer, cigarettes, wine spread.
smoke that dissipates at night,
sweat, shame, stain of sin;
bed corners, hidden places. The sex that never stops,
The desire does not end.
- The lack of love in the play: is the counterpart of love, passion. An emulation of the memories and sometimes hate the feeling of loneliness, longing for past times, glorious, agonizing memories and hopeless.
The Poetry is in mourning
Poetry is in mourning
because your love was on my side verses are now deceased and I am a widower of words The poetry is in mourning
and your kisses are other metaphors are hurt yesterday, the day of tomorrow.
• Other issues touched by the author as the vision of a society mired in routine, the blandness of not appreciating the little things, details. Not questioning the things that are done. Other aspects are poems dedicated to some people motivated to not falter in the pursuit of love. But where is the most inroads pessimistic view of their country, society and present:
The Valley of Shadows
The valley of shadows,
place inhabited by shadows.
Under a dark cloud shadows,
Capital of the land of shadows Central Valley of shadows
Shadow ruled by women.
With its shadow ministers, their lackeys
Cristian Hernandez Gonzalez is expressed in an exquisite way, using a very precise language, rich in expressions and beauty. Through this beautiful language so the reader manages to convey an image of what you read, but life does not imagine the intense emotions that the poet must write, describing his inner world, to link with the world of the reader..
- Hernandez, Gonzalez Cristian, "Love, heartache and Other Stories", D-escritor Ediciones. 2010, Pag. 45
- Hernandez, Gonzalez Cristian, "Love, heartache and Other Stories", D-escritor Ediciones. 2010, Pag. 77
- Hernandez, Gonzalez Cristian, "Love, heartache and Other Stories", D-escritor Ediciones. 2010, Pag. 91