|This article needs additional citations for verification. (July 2008)|
Promo shot of LoveHateHero for The Wet Hot American Summer Tour in 2010
|Genres||Post-hardcore, emo, pop punk|
|Associated acts||Escape the Fate, XO Stereo, Eyes Set to Kill, Falling In Reverse, 2hots, Perfect Like Me, Divide the Day, Dekisi|
|Website||LoveHateHero on MySpace|
|Past members||Josh Newman
LoveHateHero was a post-hardcore band from Burbank, California. They are signed to Ferret Records and have released three albums, Just Breathe in May 2005, White Lies in February 2007 and America Underwater in November 2009.
LoveHateHero is a post-hardcore band from Burbank, California. They are signed to Ferret Records and have released three albums, Just Breathe in May 2005, White Lies in February 2007 and America Underwater in November 2009.
They have toured with bands such as Chiodos, Eighteen Visions, Funeral for a Friend, He Is Legend, and It Dies Today. They appeared on the Black on Black Tour with Escape the Fate, Blessthefall, Before Their Eyes, and Dance Gavin Dance.
LoveHateHero have just finished up their One Moment Management Tour with Before Their Eyes, I See Stars, Oceana, Eyes Set to Kill and Ice Nine Kills as well as their TerminaTOUR with Blessed by a Broken Heart, Agraceful, Karate Highschool, and Kiros.
In 2009 they were on the Dead or Alive Tour with I Am Ghost and Karate Highschool, the Revolver Tour with Eyes Set To Kill and Dreaming of Eden, the Napalm and Noise Tour with The Devil Wears Prada, All That Remains, and Story Of The Year as well as a month long Brazil Tour with Mr. Clown.
They played on the Vans Warped Tour 2009 at the Seattle, Portland, Fresno, San Francisco, Sacramento, and San Diego venues.
In 2010 they headlined the America Underwater Tour with Four Letter Lie, Sleeping With Sirens, Of Machines, and Destruction of a Rose, did their first European Tour with Blessed by a Broken Heart and are currently on the Wet Hot American Summer Tour with Young and Divine and The Venetia Fair. The band shot a music video for their first single off America Underwater for the song America Underwater.
In June 2010, the song "America Underwater" became available for purchase on the Rock Band Network for PS3, Xbox 360, and Wii.
It was announced on December 30, 2010, by Falling In Reverse via Stickam, that Scotty Gee was their new drummer. Shortly after, however, he was removed from Falling In Reverse. The band hasn't given any updates for a year, due in part that Kevin Thrasher is now the new lead guitarist of Escape The Fate.
Justin Whitesel briefly joined the band The Hollowed but left for unexplained reasons. He became a touring guitarist for many artists including Eyes Set To Kill on their summer tour with Falling In Reverse and For All Those Sleeping. He has just recently started a new band known as XO Stereo and owns Sinner Clothing.
- Kevin "Thrasher" Gruft played Rockstar's Uproar Music Festival w/ Escape the Fate and was the lead guitarist in Craig Mabbitt's side project, The Dead Rabbitts, until late summer of 2012. He played/recorded all the guitars on the Deuce album Nine Lives. In the summer of 2012 he tweeted giving hints about an upcoming solo Album. He is currently a producer/engineer/songwriter working w/ various artists and producers across many genres. He is currently working with Disney star Zendaya. He has played in LoveHateHero, The Dead Rabbitts, Escape the Fate, Matt Toka, and Blessed by a Broken Heart. He is featured in the songs "Capsize" and "Battle Cry" by Stretford End from their album Prelude. He is currently the lead guitarist for Escape the Fate.
- Justin Whitesel began to session for many bands including a summer tour w/ Eyes Set To Kill
On August 20, 2013 he launched his new band known as XO Stereo (which features members of From First To Last and Jeffree Star with the music video for their first single known as "Show And Tell"
- Bryan Ross is currently a producer/engineer, working with former LHH and Escape The Fate member Omar Espinosa. He was drafted by ETF producer Michael "Elvis" Baskette to co-write and record Falling in Reverse's debut album The Drug In Me Is You, performing both the drums and rhythm guitars on the record. He also worked with Elvis on FACT's 2012 album "burundanga". In January 2012, he rejoined Perfect Like Me but left in late April.
- Omar Espinosa is currently a producer. In 2004 he left LHH to join Escape The Fate. After leaving ETF due to personal problems, Espinosa joined Perfect Like Me. In 2009, he left PLM to concentrate on his family. Omar contributed writing on Falling in Reverse's studio album "The Drug In Me Is You", and in January 2012 rejoined Perfect Like Me but left in late April.
- Mark Johnston had a brief stint with Divide the Day and is currently a member of the band Dekisi.
- Myke Russell is currently a member of the band 2hots.
- Scott Gee had joined Falling in Reverse to participate in their studio album but was removed for unexplained reasons.
- The Risk (2005)
- Red Dress (2007)
- America Underwater (2009)
- Biography, Starpulse.com
- "LoveHateHero – Descubre música, videos, conciertos, estadísticas e imágenes en Last.fm". Lastfm.es. 2011-06-08. Retrieved 2011-12-21.
- "LoveHateHero on PureVolume". Purevolume.com. Retrieved 2011-12-21.
- Biography, Allmusic.com