Love Always, Carolyn
|This article relies too much on references to primary sources. (October 2011) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Love Always, Carolyn|
|Directed by||Malin Korkeasalo,
|Produced by||Margarete Jangård,
|Written by||Malin Korkeasalo,
|Music by||Jan Strand (composer)|
|Cinematography||Maria Ramström, Malin Korkeasalo|
|Edited by||Bernhard Winkler, Stefan Sundlöf|
Love Always, Carolyn is a 2011 English-language Swedish documentary film written and directed by Malin Korkeasalo and Maria Ramström. The film is about Carolyn Cassady's recollection of life with husband Neal Cassady and Jack Kerouac, and her concern that the truth about these men is being lost in their mythos. It features interviews with Carolyn Cassady and her children as well as archive footage. The film premiered at the 2011 Tribeca Film Festival.
- "Love Always, Carolyn". Credits. Official film website. Retrieved 9 September 2011.
- "Love Always, Carolyn". Production Details. Official film website. Retrieved 9 September 2011.
- "Love Always, Carolyn. A film about Kerouac, Cassady and Me.". Studio website. WG films. Retrieved 9 September 2011.
- "Love Always, Carolyn". Documentary trailer. IMDB. Retrieved 9 September 2011.
- "Love Always, Carolyn". 2011 Film Guide. Tribecafilm.com. Retrieved 9 September 2011.
|This article about a biographical documentary film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a documentary film about the arts is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|