From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Love Birds)
Lovebird is a small parrot species
Lovebird or Love Bird, or Lovebirds or Love Birds may refer to:
- William F. Allen (Delaware), American businessman and politician nicknamed "Lovebird"
- Love Birds (1934 film), a 1934 American film
- Love Birds (1996 film), a 1996 Tamil musical-comedy film
- Love Birds (2011 film), a 2011 New Zealand romantic comedy film
- The Lovebirds, a 2007 Portuguese drama film
- Love Birds (musical), a 2015 stage musical written by Robert J. Sherman
- Lovebirds (play), a 2015 Marathi play
- "Love Birds" (by Robert J. Sherman is the title song of the 2015 musical, Love Birds) and is sung by George Knapper, Ruth Betteridge and company on the Original Edinburgh Cast Recording.
- Lovebird (John Entwistle song) (redirect to) Too Late the Hero (album)
- "Lovebird" (song), by Leona Lewis composed by Bonnie McKee / Joshua Coleman / Lukasz Gottwald
- "Lovebird", song by Manfred Mann from Up the Junction (soundtrack) 1968
- "Lovebird", song by Jann Browne, written by Steve Spurgin from Tell Me Why (Jann Browne album) 1990
- "Lovebirds", single by the British indie group Dodgy from The Dodgy Album 1993 Ace A's and Killer B's UK 65
- "Lovebirds", song by Hot Snakes from Audit in Progress
- "Lovebird", by Ernest Ranglin
- "Lovebird", by Steel Pier (musical) Original Broadway Cast 1997
- "Lovebirds", song by Purp & Patron
- "Lovebirds", song by Ronald and Ruby 1958
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lovebird.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.