(Redirected from Love Bug (disambiguation))Jump to navigation Jump to search
Lovebug is an insect in the march fly family.
(The) Love bug(s) / Love Bug(s) / Lovebug(s) may also refer to:
Arts, entertainment, and media
- The Love Bug (1925 film), an Our Gang short
- The Love Bug, a 1968 Disney film about an anthropomorphic Volkswagen Beetle named Herbie
- The Love Bug, a 1997 made-for-TV remake of/sequel to the 1968 film
- The Love Bugs, a 1917 film starring Oliver Hardy
- Love Bug (Reuben Wilson album), a 1969 soul-jazz album by Reuben Wilson
- Love Bug (George Jones album), a 1966 country music album by George Jones
- Love Bug (Raffi), a 2014 album by Raffi
- "Lovebug" (Jonas Brothers song), a 2008 single by the Jonas Brothers
- "Love Bug" (George Jones song), the eponymoys album's title track, later covered in 1994 by George Strait
- "Love Bug", a song by GFriend from their 2018 album Time for the Moon Night
- "Love Bug," a song by Marcy Playground from their 1999 album Shapeshifter
- "Love Bug Leave My Heart Alone", a 1967 song by Martha & the Vandellas
- "The Love Bug" (song), a song by M-flo that features BoA
- The Love Bug Will Bite You (If You Don't Watch Out) 1937 song by Pinky Tomlin
- Love Bug (TV series), a 2010 Philippines television series
- Herbie, the Love Bug, a 1982 Disney/CBS television series follow-up to the 1968 film
- Un gars, une fille, a Canadian television series known as Love Bugs in Italy
- ILOVEYOU, a computer virus also known as the Love Bug worm
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Love Bug.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.