Love Changes Everything (Sarah Brightman album)
|Love Changes Everything|
|Studio album by Sarah Brightman|
|Genre||Vocal, Musicals, Show Tunes|
|Label||Really Useful Records/Decca Broadway|
|Sarah Brightman chronology|
Love Changes Everything - The Andrew Lloyd Webber Collection, Volume 2 (2005) is an album by English soprano Sarah Brightman. It contains songs from various shows for which Andrew Lloyd Webber wrote the music. The album contains eight previously released songs along with six new recordings.
Note: The song "Probably On A Thursday" is mis-titled on the album packaging. The song's title is actually "Probably On Thursday" and was originally recorded by Ross Hannaman in 1967.
- "Probably on Thursday"
- "The Perfect Year"
- "Only You" (with Cliff Richard)
- "Love Changes Everything"
- "Seeing Is Believing " (with Michael Ball)
- "Think of Me" (with Steve Barton)
- "Any Dream Will Do"
- "I Don't Know How to Love Him"
- "Too Much in Love to Care" (with John Barrowman)
- "The Phantom of the Opera" (with Steve Harley)
- "Make Up My Heart"
- "Don't Cry for Me Argentina" (Spanish Version)
- "Everything's Alright" (with Gary Martin & Bogdan Kominowski)
- "Whistle Down the Wind" (piano with Andrew Lloyd Webber)
|Japanese Albums (Oricon)||245|
|US Top Classical Albums (Billboard)||4|
- サラ・ブライトマンのアルバム売り上げランキング [Sarah Brightman album sales ranking] (in Japanese). Oricon. Archived from the original on 22 October 2016. Retrieved 22 October 2016.
- "Sarah Brightman Chart History (Top Classical Albums)". Billboard. Retrieved 17 March 2016.
|This 2000s album–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|