Love Field, Dallas
|• Total||17,364 |
|Area code(s)||214, 469, 972|
Love Field is a neighborhood located in northwest Dallas, Texas (USA). It lies southwest of and is adjacent to Dallas Love Field Airport and is bounded by Denton Drive, Inwood Road, Harry Hines Boulevard, and Webb Chapel Extension. The neighborhood takes its name from Love Field Airport.
There are several other large manufacturing plants in the neighborhood.
The only body of water within Love Field is Bachman Lake. It lies between Northwest Highway and Dallas Love Field. Other notable areas are the park around Bachman lake as well as several runoffs from the Trinity River.
Primary and secondary schools
Our Lady of Perpetual Help Catholic School is a Roman Catholic school of the Roman Catholic Diocese of Dallas. OLPH students range in age from Pre-K to eighth grade. OLPH is located across the street from Knight Elementary School.
The Love Field area lies roughly within the Dallas Police Department beats 121-126, 131-135, 143, 145, 541, and 542. Within these beats a number of crimes were committed(2006):
- 8 Murders
- 35 Rapes
- 373 Robberies
- 325 Aggravated Assaults
- 494 Burglaries
- 2,087 Thefts
- 875 Auto Thefts
- HomeCenter | Dallas Real Estate, Homes & Apartments | Neighborhood Profiles | Dallas Morning News | News for Dallas, Texas
- "Southwest Airlines Fact Sheet." Southwest Airlines. December 15, 2008. Retrieved on February 11, 2009.
- Bachman Lake - Dallas, TX, 75220 - Citysearch
- "Trustee District 8 with School Locations." Dallas Independent School District. Retrieved on November 24, 2008.
- "Board of Trustees Archived 2008-12-05 at the Wayback Machine." Dallas Independent School District. Retrieved on November 24, 2008.
- Our Lady of Perpetual Help Catholic School
|This Dallas, Texas-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a location in Dallas County, Texas is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|