Love Is Best
|"Love Is Best"|
|Compilation album by Ai Otsuka|
|Released||November 11, 2009|
AVCD-23921 (Japan, CD+DVD)
AVCD-23920 (Japan, CD)
|Ai Otsuka chronology|
Love Is Best is the second 'Best of' compilation album to be released by Ai Otsuka on 11 November 2009. Its theme is love. It will come in both a CD-only format and a CD+DVD format. Fifteen songs are included. The first press edition comes with a pair of eyeglasses called "Love Eyes".
The majority of the songs are taken from Otsuka's past releases, and they are all love songs, keeping with the album's theme. Some songs have been re-recorded specifically for the compilation.
A new song, "Is", was used to promote the album. It was used in TV commercials for Topvalu Heatfact, a company that produces underwear.
- "Aisu×Time" (Collaboration with Su from Rip Slyme)
- "Daisuki da yo." (大好きだよ。, I Love You.)
- "Ticket (チケット)"
- "Kimi Fechi" (君フェチ, Fetish of You)
- "Futatsuboshi Kinenbi: Shinkon Hiyori" (ふたつ星記念日 ～新婚日和～, Two Stars Remembrance Day: Wedding Day)"
- "Sakuranbo" (さくらんぼ, Cherry)
- "Strawberry Jam"
- "Amaenbo: Wedding" (甘えんぼ ～Wedding～, Spoiled Child)
- "Kimi ni Kaeru." (キミにカエル。, Returning To You.)
- "Amai Kimochi Maru Kajiri" (甘い気持ちまるかじり, A Bite Full of Sweet Feelings)
- "Renai Shashin: Haru" (恋愛写真 -春-, Love Photograph -Spring-)
- "Pocket: Last Love Letter" (ポケット ～Last Love Letter～, Pocket)
DVD track list
- Is (Music Clip)
- Aisu×Time (Music Clip)
- Daisuki da yo. (Music Clip)
- Heart (Music Clip)
- Sakuranbo (Music Clip)
- Amaenbo: Wedding (Music Clip)
Oricon Sales Chart
|Release||Oricon Albums Chart||Peak Position||Debut Sales||Sales Total||Chart Run|
|November 11, 2009||Daily Chart||1||22,895||94,116 copies||12 weeks|
|Monthly Chart (November)||5||78,342|
The Circle by Bon Jovi
|Oricon weekly number-one album
November 23, 2009
Magic by B'z
|This article about a Japanese album is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|