Love Me Again (TV series)
|Precious Hearts Romances Presents:
Love Me Again
|Genre||Drama, Romance, Comedy|
|Created by||Heart Yngrid|
|Directed by||Ruel S. Bayani
Jojo A. Saguin
|Opening theme||"Way Back Into Love" by Sam Milby and Toni Gonzaga|
|Country of origin||Philippines|
|Original language(s)||Filipino, Tagalog, English|
|No. of episodes||30|
|Executive producer(s)||Laurenti Dyogi|
|Running time||30-45 minutes|
|Picture format||480i SDTV|
|Original release||April 5, 2010– May 14, 2010|
When Precy comes home for a two-week vacation, she learns that her brother Donnie is devastated because he was dumped by his girlfriend, Pauleen. Precy learns that Pauleen dumped Donnie for another man.
Being a protective "ate", Precy decides to do something about it. With the help of her friend Cardo, Precy investigates and learns that Pauleen's new boyfriend is Chad.
Chad used to be in love with Precy and Precy sees this as a chance for revenge. Precy will let Pauleen feel what Donnie felt - to be dumped and be broken-hearted. So Precy decides to seduce Chad and steal him from Pauleen.
The problem is, he is no longer the Chad she used to know, the Chad who was so in love with her.
Precy will do anything to make chad want her again, realizing that she's doing this not for her brother anymore, but her own self. Because Precy has already fallen in love with Chad.
- Valerie Concepcion as Preciosa "Precy" Pilapil - is a 26 years old project manager of a condominium. She is an overprotective sister that sometimes she becomes too controlling. She and her brother became orphans when they were young and Precy stood as his brother's both mother and father. She is quite an old maid and had no boyfriend since birth.
- Tom Rodriguez as Chadilton "Chad" Barrera - is a 27 years old owner of a resto-bar. He is a former suitor of Precy and is willing to do anything for her. But when she dumped him, he became a changed man.
- Johan Santos as Donato "Donnie" Pilapil - is a 21 years old fresh graduate who is preparing to take the board exam. He got brokenhearted when his girlfriend dumped him and ever since then he lost his way and dealt with depression by spending his time with drinking with friends and being immature.
- Cathy Remperas as Pauleen Dimagulangan - is a 21 years old ex-girlfriend of Donnie who is now the girlfriend of Chad. She works as a promo girl for Chad's resto-bar.
- Nina Ricci Alagao as Keanna Mondragon
- Bettina Carlos as Almira "Al" Ocampo
- Maria Isabel Lopez as Sonia Barrera
- Ramil Rodriguez as Eugene Barrera
- Minnie Aguilar as Argentina "Tina" Dimagulangan
- Kathleen Lopena-Ortega as Helene Suarez
- Archie Alemania as Cardo
- Toffi Santos as Rod
- Kenny Santos as Mark
- JM Lagumbay as Ted
- Ahron Villena as Peter
- PRH: Love Me Again: Feature Article retrieved via www.abs-cbn.com 05-14-2010
- PRH: Love Me Again: Cast and Character retrieved via www.abs-cbn.com 05-14-2010
- Tom Rodriguez shoots first kissing scene with Valerie Concepcion in Love Me Again retrieved via www.pep.ph 04-25-2010
- Valerie Concepcion stars in ABS-CBN's daily drama series, Love Me Again retrieved via www.pep.ph 04-25-2010
|This television program–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|