Love Remains (song)
|Single by Collin Raye|
|from the album I Think About You|
|B-side||"I Love Being Wrong"|
|Collin Raye singles chronology|
"Love Remains" is a song written by Tom Douglas and Jim Daddario, and recorded by American country music artist Collin Raye. It was released in June 1996 as the fourth single from his album I Think About You. The song reached number 12 on the Billboard Hot Country Singles & Tracks chart in November 1996.
|Canada Country Tracks (RPM)||20|
|US Hot Country Songs (Billboard)||12|
|US Country Songs (Billboard)||67|
- Hillary Scott & the Scott Family version
|US Christian Songs (Billboard)||38|
- "Collin Raye Hot Country Songs Chart History". Billboard. Retrieved January 30, 2012.
- I Think About You (CD liner notes). Collin Raye. Epic Records. 1995. 67033.
- "Top RPM Country Tracks: Issue 9905." RPM. Library and Archives Canada. October 14, 1996. Retrieved July 20, 2013.
- "Collin Raye Chart History (Hot Country Songs)". Billboard.
- "Best of 1996: Country Songs". Billboard. Prometheus Global Media. 1996. Retrieved July 20, 2013.
- "Hot Christian Songs: The Week Of August 20, 2016". Billboard. Prometheus Global Media. Retrieved January 25, 2017.