Love Your Body
||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guideline for music. (December 2011) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|"Love Your Body"|
7" single cover
|Single by Amanda Lear|
|B-side||"Darkness and Light"|
|Songwriter(s)||Peter Lüdermann, Alf Schwegeler, Amanda Lear|
|Amanda Lear singles chronology|
12" single cover
"Love Your Body" was the third non-album single released by Amanda Lear. It was written by Peter Lüdermann, Alf Schwegeler and Amanda Lear. The track displayed a hi-NRG synthpop sound and lyrically referred to the aerobics craze of the early 1980s. That was one of Amanda's five singles of Ariola-days without Anthony Monn contributing production credits. It was also her last single recorded in Munich and released by German division of Ariola Records. The B-side of the single was "Darkness and Light", another non-album song. Despite Lear promoting both tracks on Italian and German television, the single failed to chart there but peaked at 29 in Belgium.
The music video for the track was directed by Valerio Lazarov. It pictures Amanda in a tribal outfit performing aerobic routines with the 2 male dancers. The clip was shot on the chroma key technique.
- A. "Love Your Body" - 4:26
- B. "Darkness and Light" - 3:58
- 12" Single (1983)
- A. "Love Your Body" - 6:00
- B. "Darkness and Light" - 4:44
- "Amanda Lear Biography". www.eurodancehits.com. Retrieved 2009-08-27.
- "LOVE YOUR BODY 1983 Germany". amandalear_singoli.tripod.com. Retrieved 2011-05-05.
- "Amanda Lear - Love Your Body (Vinyl) at Discogs". www.discogs.com. Retrieved 2011-05-05.
- "Amanda Lear - Love Your Body / Darkness And Light (Vinyl) at Discogs". www.discogs.com. Retrieved 2011-05-05.