Love and Other Troubles
|Love and Other Troubles|
|Directed by||Samuli Valkama|
|Produced by||Jesse Fryckman|
|Written by||Katri Manninen
|Starring||Emilie de Ravin
|Edited by||Antti Reikko|
|Distributed by||Nordisk Film|
Love and Other Troubles (original Finnish title: Hulluna Saraan) is a 2012 Finnish romantic comedy film directed by Samuli Valkama. It stars Emilie de Ravin as Sara, an American line dance teacher, who meets Ville, a 25-year-old former child star, and his father, an ex-rock star, who both fall in love with her. The film premiered on January 27, 2012 in Finland.
- Emilie de Ravin as Sara
- Jussi Nikkilä as Ville
- Ville Virtanen as Dad
- Tiina Lymi as Leena
- Jessica Grabowsky as Minna
- Jussi Lampi as Skidi
- Jani Volanen as Eikka
- "Love and Other Troubles". ses.fi. Finnish Film Foundation. Retrieved August 30, 2011.
- "Love and Other Troubles". bronsonclub.com. Bronson Club. Retrieved August 30, 2011.
- "Emilie de Ravin tähdittää kotimaista elokuvaa Hulluna Saraan". solarfilms.com (in Finnish). Solar Films Inc. July 27, 2011. Retrieved August 30, 2011.
- "Hulluna Saraan". nordiskfilm.fi (in Finnish). Nordisk Film. Retrieved December 28, 2011.
- "Hulluna Saraan (2012) – Credits". Elonet. National Audiovisual Archive / Finnish Board of Film Classification. Retrieved February 8, 2012.
|This article related to Finnish film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a 2010s romantic comedy film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|