Love at First Sight
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up love at first sight in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Love at first sight is an emotion and a literary trope in which a person feels an immediate and strong romantic attraction for a stranger upon first seeing or meeting them.
Love at First Sight may also refer to:
- "Love at First Sight" (Kylie Minogue song)
- "Love at First Sight" (Styx song)
- "Love @ 1st Sight", a song by Mary J. Blige
- "Love At First Sight", a song by The Brobecks from Violent Things
- "Love At First Sight", a song by Emerson, Lake & Palmer from "Memoirs Of An Officer And A Gentleman"
- "Love At First Sight", a song by XTC from Black Sea
Film and television
- Love at First Sight (Georgian film), a 1977 Georgian/Soviet comedy film
- Love at First Sight (Canadian film), a 1977 Canadian comedy film
- Love at First Sight (1985 film), a 1985 Italian comedy film
- Love at First Sight (UK game show), a 1990s Sky1 game show
- Love at First Sight (US game show), a 1992 syndicated Summer game show based on the British version
- Sausalito (film) or Love at First Sight, a 2000 Hong Kong film
- Love at First Sight (Liebe auf den ersten Ton), a 1932 German film featuring Lizzi Waldmüller
- "Love at First Sight", an episode of The Bellflower Bunnies
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Love at First Sight.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.