Love at Large
This article needs additional citations for verification. (March 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Love at Large|
Theatrical release poster
|Directed by||Alan Rudolph|
|Produced by||Stuart M. Besser
|Written by||Alan Rudolph|
|Edited by||Lisa Zeno Churgin|
|Distributed by||Orion Pictures|
|Box office||$1.4 million|
Set in a present that feels more like the past, Harry Dobbs is a private detective surrounded by mysterious and dangerous dames. Among them is his angry girlfriend, Doris, and the suspicious women he encounters on his latest case.
In a nightclub, the sultry Miss Dolan hires the private eye to follow her lover, Rick, who might be trying to kill her. The trail takes Harry to women like Mrs. King and Mrs. McGraw, who apparently are wed to the same man.
A female investigator named Stella Wynkowski turns up. Harry teams up with her, never entirely certain whether she is friend or foe.
- Tom Berenger as Harry Dobbs
- Elizabeth Perkins as Stella Wynkowski
- Anne Archer as Miss Dolan
- Kate Capshaw as Mrs. Ellen McGraw
- Annette O'Toole as Mrs. King
- Ted Levine as Frederick King / James McGraw
- Ann Magnuson as Doris
- Kevin J. O'Connor as Art the Farmhand
- Ruby Dee as Corrine Dart
- Barry Miller as Marty
- Neil Young as Rick
- Meegan Lee Ochs as Bellhop
- Gailard Sartain as Taxi Driver
- Robert Gould as Tavern Bartender
- Dirk Blocker as Hiram Culver, Used-Car Salesman
- Maslin, Janet. "New York Times: Love at Large". NY Times. Retrieved August 24, 2008.
|This article about a 1990s romance film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|