Love at Times Square
|Love at Times Square|
Love at Times Square is a 2003 Bollywood film directed by and starring Dev Anand with Shoib Khan, Chaitanya Chaudhary and Heene Kaushik. The film had special appearances from Salman Khan and Rishi Kapoor.
Sweety (Heene) is the daughter of a billionaire Indian (Dev Anand). The girl's father organizes a musical concert at Times Square where she comes across two young boys: Raj (Shoeb Khan) and Bobby (Chaitanya Chaudhary). Raj is a computer engineer and works in the Silicon Valley whereas Bobby, who is a middle class person, has come to the US in order to earn a bright future. Sweety (Heene) is pursuing her studies in Mass Communication in the US. Both the boys fall in love with the same girl (Sweety).
- "Aa Ja Aa Ja Aa Bhi Ja" - Adnan Sami
- "Aisa Ho Koi" - Kavita Krishnamurthy
- "Raat Hai Jawan" - Adnan Sami
- "Sapna Ho" - Sonu Nigam, Vijeta Pandit
- "Sote Sote" - Lucky Ali, Sapna Mukherjee
- "Woh Ladka Aisa Hoga" - Udit Narayan, Abhijeet, Jaspinder Narula
- "Yahan Pyar Me Dhadke Dil" - Alka Yagnik
- "Ye Raste Yeh Masti" - Lucky Ali, Kavita Krishnamurthy
The film was critically and commercially unsuccessful. It was much criticized for poor writing and plot as well as poor acting by the newcomers. The direction of scenes in New York and transitions between scenes were also criticized.
|This article about a Hindi film of the 2000s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|