Lovejoy Township, Iroquois County, Illinois
Location in Iroquois County
Iroquois County's location in Illinois
|Established||February 19, 1868|
|• Total||34.69 sq mi (89.8 km2)|
|• Land||34.69 sq mi (89.8 km2)|
|• Water||0 sq mi (0 km2) 0%|
|Elevation||692 ft (211 m)|
|• Density||11.7/sq mi (4.5/km2)|
|Time zone||CST (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|ZIP codes||60924, 60942, 60953, 60973|
|GNIS feature ID||0429286|
Lovejoy Township is one of twenty-six townships in Iroquois County, Illinois, USA. As of the 2010 census, its population was 406 and it contained 184 housing units. Lovejoy Township was formed from a portion of Milford Township on February 19, 1868.
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 34.69 square miles (89.8 km2), all land.
Cities, towns, villages
- Alonzo at
- Hickman at
The township contains these two cemeteries: Amity and Floral Hill.
- Hoopeston Area Community Unit School District 11
- Illinois' 16th congressional district
- State House District 105
- State Senate District 53
- "Lovejoy Township, Iroquois County, Illinois". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2010-01-17.
- United States Census Bureau 2007 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- United States National Atlas
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-28.
||Ash Grove Township||Milford Township||Stockland Township|
|Fountain Creek Township||Prairie Green Township|
|Butler Township, Vermilion County||Grant Township, Vermilion County|