(Redirected from Lover Boy)
|Look up loverboy in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Loverboy is a Canadian rock band.
Loverboy or Lover Boy may also refer to:
- Lover Boy (1985 film), an Indian Hindi film by Shomu Mukherjee
- Lover Boy (1989 film), a 1989 Australian film directed by Geoffrey Wright
- Loverboy (1989 film), an American comedy starring Patrick Dempsey
- Loverboy (2005 film), an American drama directed by Kevin Bacon
- Loverboy (2011 film), a Romanian drama
- Loverboy (Brett Dennen album), 2011
- Loverboy (Loverboy album), 1980
- Lover Boy (album), a 2003 album by Ariel Pink
- "Loverboy" (Billy Ocean song), 1985
- "Loverboy" (Mariah Carey song), 2001
- "Loverboy" (You Me at Six song), 2011
- "Lover Boy", a song by Mika from The Boy Who Knew Too Much
- "Lover Boy", a song by Scarlett Belle
- Loverboy (prostitution), a young man who lures underage girls into prostitution
- Loverboys, a 1996 story collection by Ana Castillo
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Loverboy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.