Lover Come Back
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Lover Come Back may refer to:
- Lover Come Back, 1940 novel by Clair Blank
- Lover Come Back (1931 film), starring Constance Cummings
- New Moon (1940 film), a musical also known as Lover Come Back, featuring Jeanette MacDonald and Nelson Eddy
- Lover Come Back (1946 film), featuring George Brent and Lucille Ball
- Lover Come Back (1961 film), starring Doris Day and Rock Hudson
- Louvre Come Back to Me!, a 1962 Looney Tunes cartoon directed by Chuck Jones featuring Pepé Le Pew
- "Lover Come Back to Me", a song written by Sigmund Romberg with lyrics by Oscar Hammerstein II for the 1927 Broadway show The New Moon, also sung in the 1940 film
- "Lover Come Back to Me" (Dead or Alive song), a 1985 single
|This article includes a list of related items that share the same name (or similar names).
If an internal link incorrectly led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.