|Single by Clint Black|
|from the album Put Yourself in My Shoes|
|Released||January 14, 1991|
|Format||7" single, Cassingle|
|Clint Black singles chronology|
"Loving Blind" is a song written and recorded by American country music artist Clint Black. It was released in January 1991 as the second single from his album Put Yourself in My Shoes. It was his seventh single overall and it became his fifth single to reach number one on both the Billboard Hot Country Singles & Tracks  and the Canadian RPM country Tracks chart.
The music video was directed by Bill Young and premiered in early 1991.
"Loving Blind" spent two weeks at number 1 on the Hot Country Songs chart beginning for the week of March 23, 1991. It spent the week beginning April 6, 1991 at number 1 on the Canadian RPM charts.
|Canada Country Tracks (RPM)||1|
|US Hot Country Songs (Billboard)||1|
|Canada Country Tracks (RPM)||11|
|US Country Songs (Billboard)||14|
- Whitburn, Joel (2004). The Billboard Book Of Top 40 Country Hits: 1944-2006, Second edition. Record Research. p. 46.
- "Top RPM Country Tracks: Issue 1484." RPM. Library and Archives Canada. April 6, 1991. Retrieved August 16, 2013.
- "Clint Black – Chart history" Billboard Hot Country Songs for Clint Black.
- "RPM Top 100 Country Tracks of 1991". RPM. December 21, 1991. Retrieved August 16, 2013.
- "Best of 1991: Country Songs". Billboard. Prometheus Global Media. 1991. Retrieved August 16, 2013.
"I'd Love You All Over Again'"
by Alan Jackson
|Billboard Hot Country Singles
March 23–30, 1991
"Two of a Kind, Workin' on a Full House"
by Garth Brooks
|RPM Country Tracks
April 6, 1991