Low Pass, Oregon
|Time zone||UTC-8 (Pacific (PST))|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC-7 (PDT)|
|Area code(s)||458 and 541|
|GNIS feature ID||1136499|
The settlement is named for its location on a slight rise approaching the foothills of the Coast Range mountains, in contrast to the nearby mountain pass High Pass. Much of the land west of Low Pass consists of old-growth forest owned by the Bureau of Land Management.
- McCowan, Karen (February 4, 2004). "Eat and Greet, Over Easy: A roadside cafe doubles as a community center in Low Pass". The Register-Guard.
- Welch, Bob (November 21, 2006). "For a high time in Low Pass, Eat at Joe's". The Register-Guard. Retrieved April 1, 2008.
- "site details: Low Pass [Lane County Disposal Site]". www.lanecounty.org. Retrieved 2016-07-01.
- "Waste Disposal & Recycling Sites (google map of Lane County disposal sites - scroll down on webpage)". www.lanecounty.org. Archived from the original on September 7, 2012. Retrieved July 1, 2016.
- "Feature Query Results". United States Board on Geographic Names, United States Geological Survey. Retrieved April 1, 2008.
- Bureau of Land Management. "Detailed Map of Eugene District". About Eugene. Retrieved April 1, 2008.
- Oregon Wild. "Low Pass old-growth, Eugene BLM". Retrieved April 1, 2008.
- "Low Pass". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. May 22, 1986. Retrieved December 24, 2009.
|This Lane County, Oregon state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|