(Redirected from Low fidelity)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Lo-fi or low-fidelity is sound quality lower than usual contemporary standards, as in lo-fi music.
It may also refer to:
- Lo-fi photography, photographic practices giving an impression of low quality
- Lo-Fi (band), an American country music band
- "Lo-Fi", an episode of Criminal Minds (season 3)
- Lofi (loop file interface), a Unix loop device
- All pages with titles containing Lo-fi
- High fidelity, or hi-fi, high-quality reproduction of sound
- Chill-out music, characterized by slow tempos and relaxed moods
- List of lo-fi musicians
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lo-fi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.