Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up low-brow or lowbrow in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Lowbrow may refer to:
- Lowbrow, relating to, or suitable for a person with little taste or intellectual interest
- Lowbrow (art movement), describes an underground visual art movement that arose in the Los Angeles, California, area in the late 1970s
- Low culture, a derogatory term for some forms of popular culture
- Lowbrow, the original title of the pilot of the Cartoon Network series Megas XLR
- Danger: Low Brow, a radio comedy show from Melbourne aired from 1985 to 1991
- Highbrow, synonymous with intellectual
- Middlebrow, describes both a certain type of easily accessible art, often literature, as well as the population that uses art to acquire culture and class that is usually unattainable
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lowbrow.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.