From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up low-brow or lowbrow in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Lowbrow may refer to:
- Lowbrow, relating to, or suitable for a person with little taste or intellectual interest
- Lowbrow (art movement), describes an underground visual art movement that arose in the Los Angeles, California, area in the late 1970s
- Low culture, a derogatory term for some forms of popular culture
- Lowbrow, the original title of the pilot of the Cartoon Network series Megas XLR
- Danger: Low Brow, a radio comedy show from Melbourne aired from 1985 to 1991
- Highbrow, synonymous with intellectual
- Middlebrow, describes both a certain type of easily accessible art, often literature, as well as the population that uses art to acquire culture and class that is usually unattainable
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lowbrow.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.