Lowell High School (Michigan)
|Lowell High School|
Lowell, Michigan 49331
|School type||Public secondary|
|School district||Lowell Area Schools|
|Student to teacher ratio||21:1|
|Color(s)||Red and black|
|Athletics conference||OK White Conference|
Lowell High School is a member of the Michigan High School Athletic Association. It is A Division II school, and all of its teams currently play within the Ottawa-Kent (O.K.) White League. Lowell's nickname is the Red Arrows, named for the 32nd Red Arrow Infantry in World War II.
Lowell's biggest athletic rival is East Grand Rapids.
Lowell is known for its various athletic teams, and most known for its football, wrestling, and equestrian teams. Lowell currently has over ten state titles among the three teams. On October 29, 2009 the Red Arrows football team was ranked #1 in the nation in USA Today's Massey Ratings.
- State football titles: 2002 (Division 2), 2004 (Division 3), 2009 (Division 2)
- State wrestling titles: 2002, 2004, 2009, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 (All Wrestling Division 2)
- State boys bowling titles: 2017 (Division 2) 
- Mike Dumas - professional football player; former Indiana safety; played for eight years in the NFL with four different teams
- Keith Nichol - Michigan State University wide receiver
- Lowell ranked #1 in Massey football rankings | wzzm13.com
- "Yearly Champions - Football - MHSAA Sports". mhsaa.com. Retrieved 2 October 2016.
- "Team Champions - Wrestling - MHSAA Sports". mhsaa.com. Retrieved 2 October 2016.
- "Team Champions - Boys Bowling - MHSAA Sports". mhsaa.com. Retrieved 16 April 2017.
- Player Bio: Keith Nichol, Michigan State Football