From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Elevation||1,050 ft (320 m)|
|Time zone||Eastern (EST) (UTC-5)|
|• Summer (DST)||EDT (UTC-4)|
|GNIS feature ID||1292236|
Lowland is an unincorporated community in Hamblen County, Tennessee, United States. Lowland is located near Tennessee State Route 160, Interstate 81 and the Norfolk Southern Railway 6.2 miles (10.0 km) southeast of Morristown.
Lowland Fiber plants
- "Lowland". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey.
- Hamblen County, Tennessee General Highway Map (PDF) (Map). Tennessee Department of Transportation. 2009. Retrieved November 22, 2012.
- United States Postal Service (2012). "USPS - Look Up a ZIP Code". Retrieved 2012-02-15.
- "Postmaster Finder - Post Offices by ZIP Code". United States Postal Service. Retrieved December 14, 2012.
- "The Word for Corporations in Tennessee is 'Build'". New York Times. August 21, 1965.
- "BASF to stop producing nylon polymer in Tenn.". Women's Wear Daily. October 11, 1994. Retrieved December 14, 2012. – via HighBeam Research (subscription required)
- "Liberty Fibers faces another shutdown". Newport Plain Talk. April 7, 2008. Archived from the original on December 14, 2012. Retrieved December 14, 2012.
|This Hamblen County, Tennessee geography–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|