Since 1975, the title has been held by his son, Sir Ian Patrick Lowson, 2nd Bt. (born 4 September 1944). He was named to the Order of the Eagle of Georgia (exact rank unknown). He is Chairman of the Standing Council of the Baronetage. His wife, Lady Lowson, is a Patroness of the Royal Caledonian Ball. 
Lowson baronets, of Westlaws (1951)
- Sir Denys Colquhoun Flowerdew Lowson, 1st Baronet (1906–1975)
- Sir Ian Patrick Lowson, 2nd Baronet (born 4 September 1944), son of the above
The heir to the baronetcy is Henry William Lowson (born 10 November 1980).
- Burke, Sir Bernard, ed. (1914). Burke's Peerage, Baronetage & Knighthood (76th ed.). Burke's Peerage & Gentry. pp. 2419–2420.
- Sabben-Clare, James. Winchester College. Paul Cave Publications, 1981, p. 188
- "Standing Council of the Baronetage". Baronetage.org. Retrieved 20 November 2016.
- "Patronesses". Royal Caledonian Ball. Retrieved 20 November 2016.
|This British biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|