From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up lox in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Lox is a filet of cured salmon.
Lox or LOX may also refer to:
- Lox Yeo River in Somerset, England, formerly simply known as the Lox
Art, entertainment, and media
- Cre-Lox recombination a site-specific recombinase technology widely used to carry out deletions, insertions, translocations and inversions in the DNA of cells
- Lipoxygenase, a family of iron-containing enzymes that catalyse the dioxygenation of polyunsaturated fatty acids
- Liquid oxygen, also abbreviated LOx
- Lysyl oxidase, a protein that, in humans, is encoded by the LOX gene
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lox.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.