Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up loyal in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Loyal may refer to:
- The concept of loyalty
- Ben Loyal, a mountain in Sutherland
- "Loyal" (Chris Brown song), a 2013 song by American singer Chris Brown
- Loyal (album), a 1988 album from New Zealand musician Dave Dobbyn
- "Loyal" (Dave Dobbyn song), a 1988 single from the album
- Ragamuffin Loyal , a racing yacht
- Some places named Loyal in the United States:
- Loyal (Lower Canada), opponents of the Patriotes during the Lower Canada Rebellion in 1837 and 1838
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Loyal.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.