Loyola College of Social Sciences
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Motto||Excellence in Life|
Through Engaged Learning
|Principal||Saji P. Jacob|
|Affiliations||University of Kerala|
Jesuit (Roman Catholic)
|Website||Kerala[permanent dead link]|
Loyola College of Social Sciences was founded by the Society of Jesus (Jesuits) in 1963. It is affiliated to the University of Kerala and prepares students for a PhD in sociology, social work, and management studies.
- 1993 – Government of India selects LES for field training under UBSP programme
- 1996 – Government of India recognizes LES as regional Centre for Urban Poverty Eradication Program
- 2007 – re-accredited by NAAC with A Grade, with CGPA of 3.7/4
- "History". Loyola College of Social Sciences. Retrieved 2016-04-13.
- "Address by the President on the occasion of the Golden Jubilee Celebrations of the Loyola College of Social Sciences at Thiruvananthapuram". pib.nic.in. Retrieved 2016-04-13.
- "Poverty Alleviation through Community Participation - UBSP (India)". www.unesco.org. Retrieved 2016-04-13.
- Chandra, Ramesh (2004). Social Development In India. Delhi: Isha Books. p. 72. ISBN 9788182050259.
- Integrated Urban Poverty Eradication Program
- "Accreditation List". web5.kar.nic.in. Retrieved 2017-10-15.