Loyola College of Social Sciences
|Motto||Fide et Judicium (Latin)|
Motto in English
|Faith and Justice|
|University of Kerala|
|Rector||Fr. Sunny Kunnappallil, SJ|
|Principal||Saji P. Jacob|
Loyola College of Social Sciences is a private Catholic higher education institution run by the Kerala Province of the Society of Jesus in Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, India. It was founded by the Jesuits in 1963. It is affiliated with the University of Kerala and prepares students for a PhD in sociology, social work, and management studies.
- 1993 – Government of India selects LES for field training under UBSP programme
- 1996 – Government of India recognizes LES as regional Centre for Urban Poverty Eradication Program
- 2007 – re-accredited by NAAC with A Grade, with CGPA of 3.7/4
- [http:// loyolacollegekerala.edu.in/about-us/history/ "History"] Check
|url=value (help). Loyola College of Social Sciences. Retrieved 13 April 2016.
- "Address by the President on the occasion of the Golden Jubilee Celebrations of the Loyola College of Social Sciences at Thiruvananthapuram". pib.nic.in. Retrieved 13 April 2016.
- "Poverty Alleviation through Community Participation - UBSP (India)". www.unesco.org. Retrieved 13 April 2016.
- Chandra, Ramesh (2004). Social Development In India. Delhi: Isha Books. p. 72. ISBN 9788182050259.
- Integrated Urban Poverty Eradication Program
- "Accreditation List". web5.kar.nic.in. Archived from the original on 18 November 2016. Retrieved 15 October 2017.