Loyola High School, Patna
This article relies too much on references to primary sources. (March 2019) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Loyola High School, Patna|
|Type||Private high school|
|Motto||Daily Towards Progress|
|Religious affiliation(s)||Roman Catholic|
|Founders||Montfort Brothers of St. Gabriel|
|School board||Central Board of Secondary Education|
|Oversight||Montfort Brothers of St. Gabriel|
|Principal||Bro. Sudhakar Reddy S.G.|
|Colour(s)||Green and gold|
The school is recognised by the Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi (CBSE). The students are prepared for All-India Secondary Examination conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi. It is a co-educational school and the medium of instruction is English.
Loyola High School was affiliated with the Bihar School Examination Board in 1976 but switched to the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) in 1993.
The school expanded to include a senior secondary section on 1 April 2000 and again in 2005 to include a Montessori section, named Montfort Montessori Home.
Loyola has an alumni association and maintains a database of all former students. The primary objective of the association is to promote and maintain contact among the ex-students and to help the school with matters concerning its promotion, development and welfare.
- "From The Desk Of Principal". Loyola High School, Patna. Retrieved 7 July 2019.
- "Official Website" Archived 1 August 2015 at the Wayback Machine
- "Red House of Loyola High School shines in sports meet | Patna News - Times of India". The Times of India. Archived from the original on 9 September 2019. Retrieved 1 December 2019.
- "Time for parents to stand in queues for admissions in Patna | Patna News - Times of India". The Times of India.
- "Golden jubilee celebrations of Loyola end on a colourful note | Patna News - Times of India". The Times of India.
- "Loyola joins app bandwagon". www. telegraphindia.com. Archived from the original on 1 April 2019. Retrieved 1 December 2019.
- "U-12 district basketball championship: Loyola boys knock out Millennium school". Hindustan Times. 25 July 2019. Archived from the original on 25 July 2019. Retrieved 1 December 2019.
- "लोयाेला हाई स्कूल ने टॉपर्स को किया सम्मानित". Dainik Bhaskar. 10 May 2019.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 4 August 2019. Retrieved 4 August 2019.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- "Official Alumni page". Archived from the original on 4 November 2011. Retrieved 25 September 2011.
- "Indian TV anchor Ravish Kumar 's net worth is $20 Million, Know about his salary, career and awards". Hitberry. Retrieved 14 February 2018.
|This article about a school in Bihar, India is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|