|Parent company||Society of Jesus|
|Country of origin||United States|
|Headquarters location||Chicago, Illinois|
John Garratt Publishing (Australia)
Loyola Press is a publishing house based in Chicago, Illinois. It is a nonprofit apostolate of the Chicago-Detroit Province of the Society of Jesus. It has no connection with Loyola University Chicago.
History of Loyola
Loyola University Press was founded in 1912 and became a separate non-profit in 1940 independent of any university. It changed its name to Loyola Press in 1995.
Loyola Press publishes Chicago-related titles under the Wild Onion imprint, Jesuit studies titles under the Jesuit Way banner, and textbooks under the Loyola University Press imprint.
Loyola Press has published books by the following notable people:
- "Customer Service information". Retrieved 2017-12-31.
- "Shipping Information". Retrieved 2017-12-31.
- "About Loyola Press". Loyola Press. Retrieved September 24, 2013.
- M.W. Newman, "Bernardin's Last Words Put Loyola Press On The Publishing Map," Chicago Tribune April 4, 1997
- Kinsella, Bridget (November 27, 1995). "Chicago's Loyola no longer a UP". Publishers Weekly. Retrieved September 24, 2013.
- "Our Authors". Loyola Press. Retrieved September 24, 2013.