|Comune di Lozzo Atestino|
|Frazioni||Chiavicone, Lanzetta, Valbona|
|• Mayor||Luca Ruffin|
|• Total||24.0 km2 (9.3 sq mi)|
|Elevation||19 m (62 ft)|
|• Density||130/km2 (340/sq mi)|
|Time zone||UTC+1 (CET)|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC+2 (CEST)|
|Patron saint||St. Joseph|
|Saint day||March 19|
Lozzo Atestino is a comune (municipality) in the Province of Padua in the Italian region Veneto, located about 60 kilometres (37 mi) southwest of Venice and about 25 kilometres (16 mi) southwest of Padua, in the Colli Euganei regional park.
The municipality of Lozzo Atestino contains the frazioni (subdivisions, mainly villages and hamlets) Chiavicone, Lanzetta, and Valbona.
- Nevio Scala (football player and coach) was born and still lives in Lozzo Atestino
The most important School of the town is "Guido Negri" Institute, also known as Istituto Comprensivo di Lozzo Atestino, granting education and courses for kids from 3 to 5 and students from 6 to 14.
- "Superficie di Comuni Province e Regioni italiane al 9 ottobre 2011". Istat. Retrieved 16 March 2019.
- "Popolazione Residente al 1° Gennaio 2018". Istat. Retrieved 16 March 2019.
- All demographics and other statistics: Italian statistical institute Istat.
- http://lozzoatestinoic.altervista.org Archived 2016-03-04 at the Wayback Machine
|This article on a location in Veneto is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|