Lu County is 105°10′50″~105°45′30″E,28°54′40″~29°20′00″N.It makes Lu County 56.23km wide and 46.8km long.The county has a total area of 1,532 km².
As of 2006 the county had a population of 1,055,200. But as of 2014, the population of Luxian is very small, because so many people want to go to another city to work.
- Yongchuan(永川市) - east
- Hejiang County(合江县) - east
- Longmatan District（龙马潭区） - south
- Jiangyang District（江阳区） - south
- Fushun County (富顺县)- west
- Longchang County (隆昌县)- north
- Rongchang County (荣昌县)- north
|This Sichuan location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|