From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Lua’ language)
|Look up Lua in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Lua language or Lua’ language may refer to:
- Luba-Kasai language (ISO 639 code: lua), a Bantu language of Central Africa
- Niellim language, also known as Lua, a Niger–Congo language of southern Chad
- Phai language, or Lua’, a Mon–Khmer language of Laos and Thailand
- Mal language, or Lua’, a Mon–Khmer language of Laos and Thailand
- Lawa language, or La'wa/L'wa, a Mon–Khmer language of Thailand
- Lua language (Thailand and Laos), a Mon-Khmer language of the Lua people
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lua language.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.