Luangwa may refer to:
- Luangwa River, the major river of eastern Zambia
- Luangwa Bridge, which crosses the Luangwa River
- Luangwa River (Mporokoso), a tributary of the Kalungwishi River in Mporokoso District, Zambia;
- Luangwa, Zambia, a town in Zambia at the confluence of the Luangwa and Zambezi Rivers, and previously called Feira;
- Luangwa District of eastern Lusaka Province, Zambia, of which Luangwa town is the headquarters;
- South Luangwa National Park
- North Luangwa National Park
- Luangwa - a genus of the cynodont (mammal-like reptiles]) clade
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Luangwa.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.