From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Luba may refer to:
- Slavic origin feminine name which means "someone who has love"
- Luba, Equatorial Guinea
- Luba, Abra, a municipality in the Philippines
- Ľubá, a village and municipality in the Nitra region of south-west Slovakia
- Luba people, an ethnic group in Central Africa, mostly in the Democratic Republic of the Congo
- Missa Luba, a musical setting of the Latin Mass made by Luba people and recorded in 1958 by Les Troubadours du Roi Bauduoin
- Luba Empire, a pre-colonial Central African empire
- Tshiluba language
- Luba (comics), a comic book character created by Los Bros Hernandez
- Luba (singer) (born 1958), music artist from Canada
- Luba (EP), a 1982 extended play album by Canadian singer Luba
- Luba Goy (born 1945), Canadian actress and comedian
- Luba Group, a Dutch staffing company
- Luba Marks, an American fashion designer and former French-Russian ballet dancer
- Luba Mason, American singer and actress
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Luba.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.