From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||This article needs more links to other articles to help integrate it into the encyclopedia. (July 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
- Mvul'a Mbedi (September) - "first rains", the beginning of the rainy season
- Kibitenda (October) - "white ants come out"
- Kaswa Bitenda (November) - "the little insects that can be seen here and there", brown ants come out of their mounds
- Tshiswe Munene (December) - "numerous brown ants"
- Tshiongo Wa Minanga (January) - "month of drought"
- Luishi (February) - "planting season" (corn)
- Lumungulu (March) - "planting season"
- Luabanya Nkasu (April) - "hoe distributor", a weeding month
- Tshisanga Nkasu (May) - "hoe assembling", the dry season, no planting goes on
- Kashipu Nkenza (June) - "first cold, dry air, then hot."
- Tshibungu Mulume (July) - "the cloudy month with a strong cloud"
- Tshibungu Mukaji (August) - "the cloudy month with a weak cloud"