This section does not cite any sources. (November 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Rubaga Division lies in the western part of the city, bordering Wakiso District to the west and south of the division. The eastern boundary of the division is Kampala Central Division. Kawempe Division lies to the north of Rubaga Division. The coordinates of the division are 00 18N, 32 33E (Latitude:0.3029; Longitude:32.5529). Neighborhoods in the division include Mutundwe, Nateete, Ndeeba, Lungujja, Busega, Lubaga, Mengo, Namungoona, Lubya, Lugala, Bukesa, Namirembe, Naakulabye, Kasubi, and Kawaala.
Points of interest
The following points of interest are located in Rubaga Division:
- Saint Mary's Cathedral Rubaga
- Residence of the Cardinal of Kampala
- Residence of the Archbishop of Kampala Archdiocese
- Lubaga Hospital - A 274-bed community hospital owned by the Catholic Archdiocese of Kampala
- Lubaga Nurses School
- Rubaga Miracle Center - A Pentecostal Congregation Church
- Pope Paul VI Memorial Community Center
- Headquarters of Rubaga Division
- Mengo Palace - The Lubiri is located in Rubaga Division
- Bulange - Houses the Buganda Parliament and offices of the Kabaka of Buganda
- Lori Bollinger, John Stover and Vastha Kibirige (September 1999). "The Economic Impact of AIDS In Uganda" (PDF). The Futures Group International. Retrieved 18 June 2014.