Jump to navigation Jump to search
Lubango Mukanka Airport
Aeroporto de Lubango
|Elevation AMSL||5,778 ft / 1,761 m|
Airlines and destinations
|TAAG Angola Airlines||Catumbela, Huambo, Luanda, Ondjiva, Windhoek-Hosea Kutako|
- On 8 November 1983 a TAAG Angola Airlines Boeing 737 crashed shortly after takeoff. All 130 passengers and crew on board were killed.
- Airport information for FNUB from DAFIF (effective October 2006)
- Airport information for SDD at Great Circle Mapper.
- "FNUB @ aerobaticsweb.org". Landings.com. Retrieved 31 July 2013.
- Google Maps - Lubango
- "SkyVector: Flight Planning / Aeronautical Charts". skyvector.com. Retrieved 2017-07-27.
- Bellingcat Investigation Team (November 14, 2018). "Angola Takes Delivery of Four Su-30KN". Bellingcat.
Four Su-30 multi-role fighters have been delivered to Angola as of October 2018, as confirmed by satellite imagery. The aircraft are part of a $1 billion deal for 12 airframes signed with Russia in 2013. Fresh satellite imagery captured the aircraft parked on the apron at the Lubango civil-military airport in the Huila province.
- OpenStreetMap - Lubango
- OurAirports - Lubango
- Current weather for FNUB at NOAA/NWS
- Accident history for SDD at Aviation Safety Network
|This article about an airport in Angola is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|