From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Lubbock is a city in Texas.
Lubbock may also refer to:
- Lubbock (surname), a surname (includes a list of persons with the name)
- Lubbock County, Texas
- Lubbock High School
- Lubbock metropolitan area
- Lubbock Cotton Kings, a minor-league ice hockey team
- Lubbock Renegades, an arena football team
- Lubbock (crater), a small lunar crater
- Lubbock (On Everything), a 1979 country music album by Terry Allen
- Lubbock Preston Smith International Airport
- Lubbock Christian University
- Lubbock Municipal Coliseum
- Lubbock Lake Landmark
- Lubbock Tornado, a Fujita scale F5 tornado that occurred in the city on May 11, 1970
- Lubbock Lights
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lubbock.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.