|Date of birth||June 7, 1963|
|Place of birth||Lecco, Italy|
|Height||1.75 m (5 ft 9 in)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of December 7, 2008.
During his club career he played for Como, Sampdoria, Napoli, Torino and Juventus. He earned 8 caps for the Italy national football team and took part in the 1988 UEFA European Football Championship. He was known as an intelligent, hardworking, tactically versatile, and correct player throughout his career, with good technique and determination.
In 1988 he left Sampdoria to join Napoli, winning a UEFA Cup in 1989 and a Serie A championship type in 1990. In June 1990 he successively left Napoli to become part of the Torino midfield. Ironically for him, he scored his only goal for Torino away to Napoli on 16 February 1992, a left-footed strike from outside the area. Having won another Coppa Italia title in 1993, also reaching the 1992 UEFA Cup final, he moved to crosstown rivals Juventus, where he won another Serie A title and a personal third Coppa Italia in 1995. He ended his career with Swiss side AC Lugano, where he played from 1996 to 1997.
Fusi made his Italian national team debut on March 31, 1988 in Split, against Yugoslavia, as a substitute for Luigi De Agostini. He was also called up for Italy at UEFA Euro 1988 under manager Azeglio Vicini, but did not play in any of Italy's games during the tournament as the team reached the semi-finals. In total, Fusi made 8 appearances for Italy between 1988-1992.
On June 2008 he signed for Real Marcianise of Lega Pro Prima Divisione (third tier), guiding them to a mid-table finish. He is currently serving as head coach of Foligno, another Lega Pro Prima Divisione team, for the 2009–10 season. He was removed from his managerial duties on April 27, 2010 due to poor results, with Foligno in 15th place, and replaced by Salvatore Matrecano.
Since 23 October 2013 Fusi is the new coach of Castel Rigone.
- "Fusi, Luca". National Football Teams. Retrieved 2008-12-07.
- "Il Pallone Racconta: Luca FUSI". Retrieved 23 January 2015.
- "Convocazioni e presenze in campo: Luca Fusi". Retrieved 23 January 2015.
- "UFFICIALE: Marcianise, panchina a Luca Fusi" (in Italian). TuttoMercatoWeb. 2008-06-20. Retrieved 2008-06-20.
- "Calcio: Foligno esonera Fusi" (in Italian). La Gazzetta dello Sport. 2010-04-27. Retrieved 2010-04-27.