|Born||October 14, 1963|
|Alma mater||LUISS University|
|Occupation||Senior Vice president and Chief financial officer at Apple|
|Salary||US$25.3 million (2015)|
|Board member of||Apple|
In 2014, after working at Apple Inc. as vice president of Finance and corporate controller, he was appointed CFO of Apple Inc. Along with being the Chief Financial Officer he will also assume the responsibility of Principal Accounting Officer. Upon being appointed CFO, he was issued 6,337 restricted stock units (currently worth approximately $4 million). Maestri's official salary is $1 million but he is eligible for Apple's performance-based cash bonus program which increases his salary. In 2014, he took in a salary of $14 million. In 2015, he took in a salary of $25.3 million.
- Inc, Boardroom Insiders. "Boardroom Insiders Executive Sales and Marketing Intelligence". info.boardroominsiders.com. Retrieved 18 December 2018.
- Friday, AppleInsider Staff; May 30; 2014; PT, 08:48 pm. "Apple officially appoints new CFO Luca Maestri as Peter Oppenheimer transitions out". AppleInsider. Retrieved 18 December 2018.
- Appleinsider Staff. "New Apple CFO Luca Maestri's official profile lands on executive leadership webpage". www.appleinsider.com. Quiller Media, Inc. Retrieved 4 December 2014.
- "Luca Maestri". www.bloomberg.com. Bloomberg Businessweek. Retrieved 4 December 2014.
- "Luca Maestri". www.apple.com. Apple Inc. Retrieved 4 December 2014.
- "Luca Maestri". www.forbes.com. Forbes. Retrieved 4 December 2014.
- "Apple officially appoints new CFO Luca Maestri as Peter Oppenheimer transitions out". AppleInsider. Retrieved 2015-12-09.
|This article about an American businessperson born in the 1960s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|