|Full name||Lucas Qvistorff Andersen|
|Date of birth||13 September 1994|
|Place of birth||Aalborg, Denmark|
|Height||1.85 m (6 ft 1 in)|
|Playing position||Attacking midfielder, Winger|
|2013–||→ Jong Ajax||20||(7)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 19 May 2015 (UTC).
Andersen started playing youth football with Aalborg Freja, before moving to Aalborg BK (AaB) at the age of 10. He penned his first professional contract with AaB in September 2009. Andersen made his debut for AaB on 5 March 2011 at the age of 16 years and 174 days, making him the youngest player ever to play for AaB in the top-flight Danish Superliga championship and the second youngest player ever to play in the Danish Superliga.
Andersen was usually employed as a right winger, but was capable of playing on the left, as well as an attacking midfielder/playmaker behind the forwards. He was touted as the most promising player to come through the AaB youth ranks since Jesper Grønkjær, by AaB director of football Lynge Jakobsen A number of foreign clubs wanted to sign him by 2012, but Lynge Jakobsen did not want to sell Andersen at too young an age.
On 31 August 2012, Andersen signed with Ajax for an undisclosed fee, with a view to join the squad of Jong Ajax at first. AaB's good relationship with Ajax, having sold Jesper Grønkjær to Ajax as well, was emphasized by Lynge Jakobsen as a reason for the deal materializing. Andersen got his debut 8 December, coming in against FC Groningen, where he almost had a dream debut, hitting the post in the 90th min.
On 8 January 2012, he was called up for the Denmark League XI national football team for their matches in the 2011 King's Cup. With his age of only 17 years and 4 months, he is the youngest player ever to have been a part of the Danish League XI squad.
- Statistics accurate as of last match played on 17 May 2015.
2 Includes Johan Cruijff Shield matches.
- Reserves performance
|2013–14||Jong Ajax||Jupiler League||18||6||18||6|
- AaB sælger Lucas Andersen til Ajax - AaB A/S
- AaB skriver med stortalent | Tipsbladet
- AaB A/S
- Lynge: Lucas størst siden Grønkjær - Superligaen - danske og udenlandske fodboldnyheder fra Onside.dk
- Lars Berendt (8 January 2012). "Lucas Andersen med Ligalandsholdet" [Lucas Andersen join the League XI] (in Danish). Dansk Boldspil Union. Retrieved 9 January 2012.
- "Lucas Andersen - Voetbal International profile". Voetbal International.
- "Lucas Andersen - Career Honours". Soccerway.
- "Ajax pakt Eusébio Cup dankzij solo Kishna en save Vermeer". Voetbal International. 26 July 2014. Retrieved 12 August 2014.