This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Born||Lucas Edwin Babin
July 30, 1979
Beaumont, Texas, U.S.
Lucas Edwin Babin (born July 30, 1979) is an American film and television actor. He speaks Portuguese fluently and has a twin sister named Kirsten. Born in Beaumont, Texas, Lucas attended high school in Woodville TX, where his father, Brian Babin was the town mayor. He then moved to California to live with his brother Leif. After a couple of years he moved into an apartment in Hollywood with a friend Bryan Gay (also an actor from Woodville). He pursued an acting modeling career for several years before landing a role in "School of Rock" starring Jack Black. He then went on to act in several short and independent films before landing a role on the Brazilian T.V. show called "America". Babin met and married a Brazilian woman and they now have two children. His television work has included roles in Undressed and Sex and the City.
- R.S.V.P. (2002) — Jimmy Franklin
- School of Rock (2003) — Spider
- Brick (2005) — Big Stoner
- Venice Underground (2005) — Junkie
- La Belle dame sans merci (2005) — The Knight (Young)
- América (2005) — Nick
- The Young and the Restless (2006–2007) — Ricky
Babin has also done some episodic television, Co-starring in the episode "First Impressions," of the second season of Angel as Joey, one of Gunn's crew, and worked in Brazil on television as well. He also was Paris Hilton's love interest in her video for "Stars Are Blind", as well as the knight in shining armor and boyfriend of Alanis Morissette in the 2002 music video for "Precious Illusions".
- Norwich, William (2002) "Paris, Texas", New York Times, March 10, 2002, retrieved 2011-02-05
- Bellafante, Ginia (2000) "Front Row: MILAN — Singing, but Not for His Supper", New York Times, July 4, 2000, retrieved 2011-02-05
- Brooks, Nadia (2006) "Paris to Play V Festival", The Sun, 2 August 2006, retrieved 2011-02-05