|Full name||Lucas Pantelis|
|Date of birth||12 March 1982|
|Place of birth||Adelaide, Australia|
|Height||1.66 m (5 ft 5 1⁄2 in)|
|Playing position||Left Winger|
|West Adelaide SC|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 16:47, 18 February 2011 (UTC).
Pantelis signed for Adelaide United for the inaugural A-League season where he played 18 games scoring once. He missed almost the entire 2006–07 season with a serious knee injury though returned to competitive action for United during their 2007 Asian Champions League campaign where he played in four games. After an excellent 2007–08 season at Adelaide, many rumours arose about a possible transfer to Melbourne Victory however, he quashed these rumours when he signed a new deal with Adelaide United in January 2008 keeping him at the club until 2010.
On 19 November it was revealed that Lucas reinjured his left knee, the same one that kept him out of the 2006–07 season. He made his comeback game on 9 January 2009 against Newcastle Jets at Hindmarsh Stadium in which Lucas scored the second goal in the 2–0 win and came off in the 81st minute. On 15 May 2011 it was confirmed that he had signed a two-year contract with Hyundai A-League side Wellington Phoenix. Pantelis the suffered a third serious injury to his left knee - a full ACL rupture along with cartilage and meniscus tears during a pre-season match against Central Coast Mariners, and missed the entire 2011/12 season following surgery.
(Correct as of 16 January 2009)
1 - includes A-League final series statistics
2 - includes FIFA Club World Cup statistics; AFC Champions League statistics are included in season commencing after group stages (i.e. 2008 ACL in 2008–09 A-League season etc.)
With Adelaide United:
- "Lucas Pantelis signs two year contract with Adelaide United". AdelaideNow. 10 January 2008. Retrieved 9 January 2009.
- "Pantelis sidelined for 4–6 weeks with a knee injury". Adelaide United. 19 November 2008. Retrieved 9 January 2009.
- Wilson, Marcus (9 January 2009). "Reds go top with win over Jets". A-League. Retrieved 9 January 2009.
- http://www.wellingtonphoenix.com/default.aspx?s=newsdisplay&id=39752 Phoenix Sign Lucas Pantelis
- "Pantelis to miss season". A-League. 4 October 2011. Retrieved 28 December 2012.