|Born||Lucas Daniel Till
August 10, 1990
Fort Hood, Texas, US
Lucas Daniel Till (born August 10, 1990) is an American film and television actor. He began acting in the early 2000s and has appeared in a number of film and television productions including roles on House, Stoker and Hannah Montana: The Movie. He is known for his role as Havok in the X-Men film series starting with 2011 X-Men: First Class and plays Angus MacGyver in the television reboot of MacGyver, which premiered in September 2016.
Lucas Daniel Till was born August 10, 1990 in Fort Hood, Texas, United States, the son of Dana Lyn (née Brady) and John Mark Till, a lieutenant colonel in the Army. Till spent most of his childhood living in Atlanta, Georgia, suburbs. He attended Kell High School. After filming for The Hannah Montana Movie in Savannah, Till went back home to graduate with the Kell High School class of 2008. After graduation, he moved to Los Angeles, California to continue his acting career.
Early in his life, Till’s parents became aware of his ability to imitate voices and characters. Joy Pervis discovered Till while he was attending a local acting class that his mother had enrolled him in. When he was 10, he started doing commercials as well as appearing in print. At the age of 12, he was cast in The Adventures of Ociee Nash in which he played Harry Vanderbilt, the bully of the main character. In 2004 Till played the part of Jay in the feature film Lightning Bug which filmed in Fairview, Alabama. His first major movie role was Jack Cash, the older brother of Johnny Cash, who died in a sawmill accident, in the biographical movie Walk the Line. After Walk the Line, Till was featured in a number of independent movies and films for Lifetime Television. In 2008, Till auditioned for Hannah Montana: The Movie starring Miley Cyrus and he landed the role of Travis Brody. In an interview, Till said that prior to filming he had actually never ridden a horse before. Till further stated that he does not have any current plans for another Disney movie. He worked alongside action film actor Jackie Chan in the movie The Spy Next Door, in which Till plays the role of a Russian spy. He also starred in Taylor Swift's music video "You Belong with Me". He was in an episode of House, and on Leo Little's Big Show along with Emily Osment.
In 2008, Till starred as Jensen in Gregg Bishop's horror-comedy Dance of the Dead which was hand-picked by director Sam Raimi for distribution through Lions Gate Entertainment and Ghost House Pictures.
Till played Havok in the X-Men spin-off X-Men: First Class (2011), directed by Matthew Vaughn. He subsequently starred in the independent movie All Superheroes Must Die (2013), and later returned as Havok in the sequels X-Men: Days of Future Past (2014) and X-Men: Apocalypse (2016). He also stars as Angus MacGyver in the reboot MacGyver series, and stars in the live-action/CGI film Monster Trucks (2017), directed by Blue Sky Studios founder Chris Wedge.
|2003||Lovesong of Edwerd J. Robble, TheThe Lovesong of Edwerd J. Robble||Michael||Short film|
|2003||Adventures of Ociee Nash, TheThe Adventures of Ociee Nash||Harry Vanderbilt|
|2004||Pee Shy||Chad||Short film|
|2004||Lightning Bug||Jay Graves|
|2005||Walk the Line||Jack Cash|
|2006||Other Side, TheThe Other Side||Young Samuel North|
|2008||Dance of the Dead||Jensen||Direct-to-DVD|
|2009||Laid to Rest||Young Store Clerk||Direct-to-VOD|
|2009||Hannah Montana: The Movie||Travis Brody|
|2009||Lost & Found Family, TheThe Lost & Found Family||Justin||Direct-to-VOD|
|2010||Spy Next Door, TheThe Spy Next Door||Larry|
|2011||Battle: Los Angeles||Cpl. Scott Grayston|
|2011||X-Men: First Class||Alex Summers / Havok|
|2011||All Superheroes Must Die||Cutthroat / Ben||Direct-to-VOD|
|2012||Someone Like You||Short film|
|2013||Wet and Reckless||Toby 'Dollars'||Direct-to-VOD|
|2014||Sins of our Youth||Tyler|
|2014||X-Men: Days of Future Past||Alex Summers / Havok|
|2015||The Curse of Downers Grove||Bobbie||Direct-to-VOD|
|2016||X-Men: Apocalypse||Alex Summers / Havok|
|2016||The Disappointments Room||Ben|
|2006||Not Like Everyone Else||Kyle Kenney||TV movie|
|2008||House||Simon||Episode: "Joy to the World Season 5"|
|2009||Medium||Adam Mankowitz||Episode: "Things to Do in Phoenix When You're Dead"|
|2009||Fear Clinic||Brett||Episode: "Scotophobia" and "Hydrophobia"|
|2010||Blue Mountain State||Golden Arm / Matt Parker||Episode: "The Legend of the Golden Arm"|
|2013||Coffee Break||Himself||Special Guest, E! Entertainment Television Latin America|
|2016-present||MacGyver||Angus MacGyver||Lead role|
|2009||Teen Choice Awards||Choice Movie Actor: Music/Dance||Hannah Montana: The Movie||Nominated|
|Choice Movie Liplock||Nominated|
|2011||Choice Movie Chemistry||X-Men: First Class||Nominated|
- "DA MAN magazine - consummate style for today's bon vivant – Lucas Till Exclusive in DA MAN". Daman.co.id. 2011-05-16. Retrieved 2013-10-13.
- "Dark Hearts : A Film by Rudolf Bwitendach" (PDF). Darkheartsthemovie.com. Retrieved 2013-10-13.
- "Dana Brady Till (@dbtill) on Twitter". Mobile.twitter.com. Retrieved 2013-10-13.
- "Lucas Till in Hannah Montana Movie". Fox 5 Atlanta. April 6, 2009. Archived from the original on May 12, 2009. Retrieved February 11, 2010.
- Bonner, Julie (January 23, 2009). "Disney Society's Exclusive Interview with Lucas Till of "Hannah Montana: The Movie"". Disney Society fan site. Retrieved February 9, 2009.
- "Joe Lynch Overseeing Short Films for G4TV". Dread Central. October 12, 2011. Archived from the original on October 16, 2011.
- Sperling, Nicole (2010-07-08). "'X-Men: First Class': Matthew Vaughn fills his cast with up-and-comers". Entertainment Weekly. Time Inc. Retrieved 2010-07-08.
- "All Superheroes Must Die release". Movieweb.com. December 18, 2012. Retrieved 2013-10-13.
- "Twitter / BryanSinger: "Mankind must put an end to". Twitter.com. 2013-07-15. Retrieved 2013-10-13.
- "Welcome back #lucastill #xmen #XmenApocalypse #jamesmcavoy #michaelfassbender #jenniferlawrence #nicholashoult #rosebyrne How time flies! #XmenFirstClass". Instagram. April 17, 2015.
- Andreeva, Nellie (March 21, 2016). "'X-Men's Lucas Till To Play MacGyver In CBS Reboot Pilot". Deadline.
- "Paramount Wants Lucas Till & Jane Levy in 'Monster Trucks' Toy Movie". firstshowing.net. February 19, 2014. Retrieved April 29, 2014.
- "Lucas Till and Jane Levy to star in Monster Trucks". contactmusic. February 19, 2014. Retrieved April 29, 2014.