|Full name||Lucas Simon Pierre Tousart|
|Date of birth||29 April 1997|
|Place of birth||Arras, France|
|Height||1.85 m (6 ft 1 in)|
|Lyon (on loan from Hertha BSC)|
|2003–2004||JS du Pays Rignacois|
|2004–2010||US Pays Rignacois|
|2020–||→ Lyon (loan)||3||(0)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 9 February 2020|
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 27 June 2019
Lucas Simon Pierre Tousart (born 29 April 1997) is a French footballer who plays for Olympique Lyonnais in the Ligue 1 on loan from Hertha BSC. He has also represented the France national youth teams starting from France U19.
Tousart made his Lyon debut on 5 December 2015 in a Ligue 1 match against Angers. He was replaced by Clement Grenier after 61 minutes in a 2–0 home loss. He scored his first professional goal on 16 February 2017 in a UEFA Europa League game against Dutch side AZ Alkmaar, scoring the first goal in an eventual 4–1 victory.
- As of 12 February 2020
2Includes Trophée des Champions appearances.
- "FIFA U-20 World Cup Korea Republic 2017: List of Players" (PDF). FIFA.com. Fédération Internationale de Football Association. 9 January 2017. Retrieved 2 March 2018.
- "Valenciennes vs. Tours - 24 January 2015 - Soccerway". soccerway.com. Retrieved 2016-03-07.
- "Lyon vs. Angers - 5 December 2015 - Soccerway". soccerway.com. Retrieved 2016-03-07.
- "AZ vs. Lyon - 16 February 2017 - Soccerway". soccerway.com. Retrieved 2017-02-17.
- "Transferts : Lucas Tousart (Lyon) s'engage officiellement avec le Hertha Berlin". L'Équipe. Retrieved 27 January 2020.
- "L. Tousart". Retrieved 18 July 2016.
- "Technical Reportfinals" (PDF). UEFA.com. Retrieved 24 October 2016.
|This biographical article related to association football in France, about a forward born in the 1990s, is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|