List of Digimon Fusion characters
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
- 1 Fusion Fighters
- 1.1 Mikey Kudo
- 1.2 Angie Hinomoto
- 1.3 Jeremy Tsurgi
- 1.4 Christopher Aonuma
- 1.5 Nene Amano
- 1.6 Ewan Amano
- 1.7 Tagiru Akashi
- 1.8 Legendary Digimon
- 2 Team Ryouma
- 3 Noboru's team
- 4 Others
- 5 Returning characters
- 5.1 Taichi "Tai" Kamiya
- 5.2 Yamato "Matt" Ishida
- 5.3 Tentomon
- 5.4 Mimi Tachikawa
- 5.5 Joe Kido
- 5.6 Davis Motomiya
- 5.7 Ken Ichijouji
- 5.8 Takato Matsuki
- 5.9 Rika Nonoka
- 5.10 Takuya Kanbara
- 5.11 Tommy Himi
- 5.12 Marcus Damon
- 6 Digimon allies
- 7 Bagra Army
- 7.1 Bagramon
- 7.2 AxeKnightmon
- 7.3 Head Officers/Three Generals
- 7.4 Tyutyumon
- 7.5 Troopmon
- 7.6 Minions of the Generals
- 7.7 Zone Battalion commanders
- 7.8 Death Generals/Dark Generals
- 7.9 Bagra Army soldiers
- 8 References
- 9 External links
The Fusion Fighters, called Xros Heart (クロスハート Kurosu Hāto) in the Japanese version, are the primary protagonist army under the leadership of its general Mikey who work to make the Digital World a better place by restoring an equitable peace and justice to protect its inhabitants. During the series, the Fusion Fighters are joined by the former general of Midnight, Nene Amano in the first arc.
In the Dark Generals Arc, they are joined by Blue Flare under Christopher and become the Fusion Fighters United Army (クロスハート連合軍 Kurosu Hāto Rengougun?, lit. "Xros Heart United Army") 
Voiced by: Minami Takayama (Japanese); Nicolas Roye (English)
Mikey Kudo, in Japan Taiki Kudō (工藤 タイキ Kudō Taiki), is the primary human protagonist in the manga and the first season of the anime (episodes 1-54), an upbeat 7th grade boy who helps anyone in need. He excels in all sports and has a charming personality that wins over humans and Digimon alike, though he has a tendency to overexert himself. Receiving his red Fusion Loader from Omnimon, one of the Legendary Digimon, Mikey founded the Fusion Fighters alongside his partner Shoutmon. Aside from his charisma, Mikey has proven himself to be an excellent strategist, able to see through the plans of his enemies and counter them accordingly, making his presence a necessity for the team. Unlike the other members of the Fusion Fighters, Mikey is able to hear the melody of Digimon that are in life-threatening danger.
During their travels, they meet many friendly Digimon who join their cause. They also encounter the rival group Blue Flare. They face the evil minions of the Bagra Army as well as Team Midnight. They allow Midnight's former general Nene and her Digimon friends, which consist of Sparrowmon, Monimon and the Monitamons, to join their group after SkullKnightmon casts her aside once she outlives her usefulness to him.
However, once all 108 Code Crown fragments were claimed, Bagramon manages to take all the Code Crown fragments for himself, before sending Mikey, Angie, Jeremy, as well as Shoutmon, to the Earth. Back home, Mikey learns that time on Earth is far slower than in the Digital World before he attempts to find a way back to the Digital World to save it. By then, the one who gave him his Fusion Loader is revealed to be Omnimon, who reveals the origin of the DigiCards as well as the history of the Digital World and tells them how he ended up on Earth as a DigiCard and has been searching for someone who could hear him, which turns out to be Mikey, as only he can hear the Digital Melody. After enabling Shoutmon to digivolve into OmniShoutmon, in order to do battle, defeat and ultimately destroy Tactimon, Mikey returns to the Digital World with Shoutmon.
Upon returning to the Digital World, Mikey and Shoutmon learn that Bagramon had it reconstructed into a realm composed of the Bagra Fortress and seven kingdoms, each ruled by a Dark General with their very own Darkness Loader. Reunited with the other Fusion Fighters, Mikey and Nene convince Christopher to join forces with them and they set to travel together through the Kingdoms to challenge the Dark Generals and liberate the Digital World from the Bagra Army's oppression. After the final battle with MegaDarknessBagramon, the Digimon members of the Fusion Fighters United Army return to the Digital World.
One year later, Mikey, now in the 8th grade, formed a street basketball team "Xros Heart" with Ewan and Tagiru. When Digimon begin escaping the Digital World to terrorize humans and gain power from their emotions, Mikey reunites with Shoutmon and the other Fusion Fighters to solve the mystery of the attacks. He is revealed to be one of the six Legendary Heroes of the Digimon Multiverse.
Shoutmon (シャウトモン Shautomon) is a ferocious dragon Digimon with extremely high aggressiveness due to hot-blooded enthusiasm, yet friendly towards his comrades. He enjoys singing and wields a microphone for leisure and to help in combat, his chances of winning depending on the amount of passion he has. When wounded while protecting the Village of Light from the Bagra Army's invasion of the Forest Zone, Shoutmon met Mikey as the two eventually join forces to save his home from the invaders. Becoming Mikey's main Digimon partner, Shoutmon's goal is to become Digimon King in order to better protect others, seeing the Code Crown fragments as a mean to fulfill his selfless desire.
Shoutmon acts as the core component of all the Fusion Fighters' primary DigiFusions and is the only member of the Fusion Fighters able to digivolve by himself naturally as well. He ultimately fused himself with all the Digimon members of both the Fusion Fighters and Blue Flare, the restored Digimon which comprised the DigiCards, ally Digimon met during the course of his journey through the Zones and Lands of the Digital World, former enemies, as well as the remaining Digimon inhabitants of the Digital World to take down DarknessBagramon and save both the Digital World and the Earth. After the battle against MegaDarknessBagramon, Shoutmon works hard to improve the newly reformed Digital World as the new Digimon King, until several Digimon start disappearing into DigiQuartz and he joins forces with Mikey once again looking to find the reason for it.
Shoutmon's DigiFusions have included:
- Shoutmon X2: The DigiFusion of Shoutmon and Ballistamon, a humanoid mechanical Digimon that combines the former's speed and the latter's strength. His signature move's Sonic Tsunami (Buddy Blaster), firing a beam from the horn on his chest. This form is occasionally equipped with the Star Axe. By executing DigiFuse with ChibiTortomon, Shoutmon ×2 becomes the water-capable Shoutmon Times Two Plus M.
- Shoutmon X3: A powerful, human-shaped Digimon that is the DigiFusion of Shoutmon, Ballistamon & Dorulumon. Combining his components' attributes, Shoutmon X3's a flexible fighter with a "V" on his chest as an all-purpose weapon in his V for Victory (Three Victorize) and Varooma-Boomerang (Victorize Boomerang) attacks.
- Shoutmon X4: A form assumed by Shoutmon ✕3 equipped with the Star Sword, able to execute the Great Sword of Victory (Burning Star Crusher) slash attack. Shoutmon ✕4 can DigiFuse with Knightmon and his PawnChessmon to become the knight-like Shoutmon Times 4K (シャウトモンX4K Shautomon Kurosu Fō Naito, "Shoutmon X4K"). He can also DigiFuse with Beelzemon to become the centaur-like warrior Shoutmon Times 4B (シャウトモンX4B Shautomon Kurosu Fō Bi) , armed with several rifles, performing the Chaos Flare Cannon attack. With Spadamon, Shoutmon Times 4S (シャウトモンX4S Shautomon Kurosu Fō Ēsu) is formed, armed with a lance. In the second season of the anime, Mikey and Ewan can Double Fusion to create Shoutmon X4.
- Shoutmon X5 (シャトモン×５ Shautomon Kurosu Faibu, "Shoutmon X5"): Shoutmon ✕4 DigiFused with Sparrowmon, gaining a new helmet, a shield and wings. He can DigiFuse with Beelzemon to become Shoutmon Times 5B (シャウトモンX5B Shautomon Kurosu Faibu Bi), where he becomes a winged centaur-like warrior armed with several rifles.
- OmniShoutmon (オメガシャウトモン Omega Shautomon): Shoutmon's natural digivolved form, a Dragonoid Digimon with a glowing golden body infused with Omnimon's power. Shoutmon first naturally digivolved while on Earth when Mikey's Fusion Loader absorbs the energy of Jeremy and Angie's emotions. As a result, Shoutmon becomes able to fight on his own with much more power than any of his previous DigiFused forms possessed. From then on, as the Fusion Fighters' strongest individual Digimon, OmniShoutmon became Shoutmon's primary fighting form.
- Shoutmon DX (シャウトモンDX Shautomon Di Kurosu): The Double Fusion between OmniShoutmon and ZekeGreymon, an extremely powerful Digimon armed with the "DX Double Blade" ("Electric Buster Xros" in the original Japanese) bayonets on his left arm and the giant "Daggerstrike" ("Trident JusFang" in the original Japanese) claws on his right. His signature move is "Brave Beat Rock Double Fusion" ("Brave Beat Rock Double Xros" in the original Japanese), either consuming himself in energy while ramming an opponent or launching two overlapping energy crosses hued in red and blue, the respective colors of the Fusion Fighters and Blue Flare.
- Shoutmon X6 (シャウトモンX6 "Shoutmon X6"): It is a DigiFusion of Shoutmon DX, Ballistamon, Dorulumon, and the Star Sword, a form which is exclusive to the manga.
- Shoutmon X7 (シャウトモンX7 Shautomon Kurosu Sebun, "Shoutmon X7"): The Great Fusion of OmniShoutmon with ZekeGreymon, Ballistamon, Dorulumon, Sparrowmon and the Starmons. A massive Digimon armed with such attacks as "Xros Burning Rocker", "Double Flare Buster", "7 Victorize" & "7 Victorize Maximum". The most powerful Digimon of the Fusion Fighters United Army. In the final battle against DarknessBagramon, using the Final Fusion, he becomes Shoutmon X7 Superior Mode (シャウトモンX7スペリオルモード Shautomon Kurosu Sebun Superioru Mōdo) by DigiFusing all of the members of the Fusion Fighters United Army (Fusion Fighters+ Blue Flare), The DigiCards, as well as all the remaining Digimon from the Digital World and attacking with "Final Xros Blade", destroying the nigh-almighty villain.
- Shoutmon EX6 (シャウトモンEX6): It is the Evolution Xros of OmniShoutmon, ZekeGreymon, AtlurBallistamon, JagerDorulumon and RaptorSparrowmon. Its body is formed from AtlurBallistamon, with its legs folding up into a tail while its larger tusk folds in, revealing Shoutmon EX6's head. AtlurBallistamon's tiny forearms latch onto the main arms. JagerDorulumon's body becomes the left leg, with its cuisses flipping around to mimic the flame patterns on X7's leg and its shield connecting beneath that to become the left foot. Its lance combines with RaptorSparrowmon's head to become the Demolition Horn. The lower half of RaptorSparrowmon's body becomes EX6's groin, with the legs folding up into thighs, while the upper half becomes the top of the wing assembly. Its tail and pinions fuse into the Soul Calibur, with a small panel folding down on the upper body to cover where the tail detached. It has the OmniShoutmon and ZekeGreymon components in the same places as X7, except that the X7 head stays on the left pauldron. The heads of AtlurBallistamon and JagerDorulumon go in the same places as Ballistamon and Dorulumon's heads did. ZekeGreymon's wings disconnect before attaching to the main wing assembly, allowing it to create an X-shaped wing assembly with all the wings perpendicular to the plane of EX6's stance, unlike with X7 where the wings are in the plane. This form only appears in the manga.
- Other DigiFusions: During the Fusion Fighters' time in the Warrior Zone, Shoutmon DigiFused with other members of the group to become ShouCutemon (シャウキュートモン Shaukyūtomon, with Cutemon), DonShoutmon (ドンシャウトモン Donshautomon, with Dondokomon), JijiShoutmon (ジジシャウトモン Jijishautomon, with Jijimon), PawnShoutmon (ポーンシャウトモン Pōnshautomon, with a PawnChessmon), Shonitamon (シャニタモン Shaunitamon, with a Monitamon).
Mikey's other Digimon
The following Digimon are owned by Mikey:
- Starmon (スターモン Sutāmon)
- Voiced by: Bin Shimada (Japanese); Patrick Seitz (English)
- Starmon is a small, star-shaped Digimon with sunglasses, who serves as the Pickmon leader and sees Shoutmon as their boss. Normally forming the hilt of the Star Sword, Rare Star Sword and Star Axe, Starmon can become the gunsight of the Meteor Cannon when DigiFused with Beelzemon and several silver Pickmon. In the English dub, Starmon speaks in the style of Elvis Presley. In the manga, Starmon and Pickmon can DNA Digivolve into ShootingStarmon (シューティングスターモン ShūtinguSutāmon).
- Pickmons (ピックモンズ Pikkumonzu)
- Voiced by: Kokoro Kikuchi (Japanese); Mary Elizabeth McGlynn, Colleen O'Shaughnessey (English)
- The Pickmon are a group of small Digimon who view Starmon as their leader. The Pickmon come in three varieties: yellow, silver and red. The yellow Pickmon DigiFuse with Starmon to form the Star Axe (スターアックス Sutā Akkusu) and release Chibickmon (チビックモン Chibikkumonzu) from their mouths, with whom they can telepathically communicate. Several silver Pickmon can DigiFuse into the Digimon Slingshot (デジモンパチンコ Dejimon Pachinko) and can also DigiFuse with Starmon to form the Star Sword (スターソード Sutā Sōdo). The silver Pickmon can also DigiFuse with the single red Pickmon to form the Rare Star Sword (レアスターソード Rea Sutā Sōdo), a special sword which is wielded by either Jeremy or Shoutmon.
- Dondokomon (ドンドコモン)
- Voiced by: Takahiro Sakurai (Japanese); Joe Ochman (English)
- Dondokomon is a small Digimon shaped like a taikō drum with drum sticks for arms. Living with his kind in the Village of Light, Dondokomon chooses to travel with the Fusion Fighters. Dondokomon later DigiFuses with Cutemon, Jijimon, ChibiTortomon, Persiamon, Knightmon, and the PawnChessmon to from GreatestCutemon.
- Jijimon (ジジモン)
- Voiced by: Bin Shimada (Japanese); Christopher Corey Smith (English)
- Jijimon is an elderly Digimon who serves as a sage-like figure in the Village of Light. He accompanies the Fusion Fighters and acts as their guide. Jijimon first DigiFuses with ChibiTortomon along with Knightmon, PawnChessmon, Beastmon, Dondokomon and Cutemon to form GreatestCutemon. He later DigiFuses with ChibiTortomon along with Golemon to form Golem Jiji Tortomon.
- Lillymon (リリモン Ririmon, Lilimon)
- Voiced by: Kokoro Kikuchi (Japanese); Laura Bailey (English)
- Lillymon is Shoutmon's childhood friend in the Village of Light, helping him in his attempt to convince Mikey in staying. She assists Mikey and Shoutmon when they returned to the Digital World, updating them on what occurred in their absence and rescuing the other Fusion Fighters from the fearsome Dark General Dorbickmon. Lillymon joins up with Mikey following Dorbickmon's destruction. In the manga, Lillymon, alongside a Sunflowmon and three Mushroomon, went with the Fusion Fighters following MachLeomon's destruction.
- ChibiTortomon (チビカメモン, ChibiKamemon)
- Voiced by: Ryōko Shiraishi (Japanese); Cindy Robinson (English)
- ChibiTortomon is a small turtle Digimon who lived in the Island Zone and admired the Fusion Fighters when they came to his home with a desire to be as strong as them. After some inspiring words from Shoutmon to follow his dream, ChibiTortomon helps the Fusion Fighters against Octomon before joining the group. As a member of the Fusion Fighters, ChibiTortomon serves as an underwater scout and enables Digimon he is Digifused with to breathe and swim freely underwater. He was presented by Wisemon to help Mikey with water support. Even though the English dub refers to him as ChibiTortomon, he is listed as ChibiKamemon in the credits.
- Golem Jiji Tortomon (Goremjijikamemon, GolemJijiKamemon)
- The DigiFusion of Golemon, Jijimon and ChibiTortomon.
- Beastmon (バステモン Basutemon, Bastemon)
- Voiced by: Tomomi Kasai (Japanese); Laura Bailey (English)
- Beastmon is a catgirl Digimon and the beautiful princess of the Lake Zone, who has a habit of sleeping. She also developed a crush on Mikey, whom she refers to as "Lord Mikey" (タイキ様 Taiki-sama), much to the annoyance of Angie. Though her role in the Fusion Fighters is small, Beastmon played a role in the formation of GreatestCutemon and took down the enlarged Tyutyumon singlehanded, before eating him due to her feline instincts.
- Knightmon (ナイトモン Naitomon)
- Voiced by: Masaki Terasoma (Japanese); Travis Willingham (English)
- Knightmon is a knight Digimon who is loyal to Beastmon. He was saved by Mikey when the Fusion Fighters came to the Lake Zone following his army's fight with IceDevimon. Knightmon refers to Mikey as "Master Mikey" (タイキどの Taiki-dono) and Beastmon as "Lady Beastmon" (バステモン様 Bastemon-sama). He serves as the leader of the PawnChessmon unit. Other than forming GreatestCutemon, along with his PawnChessmon, Cutemon, ChibiKamemon, Dondokomon, Jijimon, and Beastmon, Knightmon can also DigiFuse with Wisemon to become Knightmon Wise Sword Mode (Naitomon Waizu Sodo Modo).
- PawnChessmon (ポーンチェスモンズ Pōnchesumon)
- Voiced by: Masaki Terasoma (Japanese); Mary Elizabeth McGlynn (English)
- Eight PawnChessmon, who are under Knightmon's leadership, also join the Fusion Fighters once they save the Lake Zone. In the Japanese version, they tend to say "Chess" at the end of their sentences. In the Japanese dub, they refer to Knightmon as "Lord Knightmon" (Naitomon-sama). The PawnChessmon later DigiFuse with Cutemon, ChibiKamemon, Dondokomon, Jijimon, Knightmon, and Beastmon, to form GreatestCutemon. The PawnChessmon were also DigiFused with the Gaossmon to form PawnGaossmon.
- Deputymon (リボルモン Riborumon, Revolmon)
- Voiced by: Junko Minagawa (Japanese); Michael Sorich (English)
- Deputymon is a gunslinger Digimon that the Fusion Fighters met in the Sand Zone. He was looking for a treasure in a diamond mine when he ran into the Fusion Fighters. Deputymon later gave the Sand Zone's Code Crown fragment and four DigiCards to Mikey. When Laylamon forcibly teleported the Fusion Fighters out of the Sand Zone, Deputymon was taken with them, officially making him a part of the team, with the main role of tracker. In his DigiFusions with Beelzemon and Ballistamon, he provides each with additional fire power. In the English dub, Deputymon speaks in a Western accent and his gun parts were recolored to blue.
- Beelzemon (ベルゼブモン Beruzebumon, Beelzebumon)
- Voiced by: Daisuke Kishio (Japanese); Matthew Mercer (English)
- Beelzemon was originally Reapmon (バアルモン Baarumon, Baalmon, 1-14), an elusive rifle-wielding Digimon who lived in the Sand Zone's city of Silica and was raised by the Warriors of Light under the guidance of their leader, Angemon. However, the actions of Laylamon, via Ebemon, led to the sect's downfall and Silica's ruin, with Reapmon joining the Bagra Army to find the one responsible to avenge his friends. In the Japanese dub, Reapmon eventually earns the nickname of the "Reaper" (死神 Shinigami, lit. "Death Spirit") due to his role as the Bagra Army's most skilled assassin, only ranking below the Three Generals. He occasionally assisted Laylamon during her attacks on the Lake Zone and later in the Sand Zone, where he halts his attack on Mikey when the goddess that his order revered deemed him a warrior for their cause. At the time, Reapmon learns that Laylamon is the mastermind behind his order's downfall, before being fatally injured by her while helping the Fusion Fighters. Though Reapmon refused to have Mikey put his team at risk by healing him, his act of self-sacrifice to protect Shoutmon X4K from HiMachinedramon causes his order's goddess to finally accept him as her warrior and reincarnate him into Beelzemon. In his current state, Beelzemon is a powerful Demon Lord Digimon, armed with a large gun attached to his right arm and the ability to move through Zones on his own. Besides aiding in the formation of Shoutmon X4B and Shoutmon X5B, Beelzemon can also DigiFuse with Starmon and several silver Pickmons to equip himself with the powerful Meteor Missiles (Meteor Cannon) or with Deputymon to gain an additional gun attached to his left arm and be armed with the Twin Cannons. In the Underworld, Beelzemon sacrificed himself so that the rest of the Fusion Fighters United Army could escape back to Bright Land. He is eventually revived in the final battle with DarknessBagramon and reciprocates the love Mervamon feels for him just before the final battle ensues. Shoutmon still teases him about him and Mervamon.
- Puppetmon (ピノッキモン Pinokimon, Pinochimon)
- Voiced by: Keiichi Nanba (Japanese); Todd Haberkorn (English)
- A resident of the Dust Zone, Puppetmon's nose grows longer when he lies. Originally a moody and distrusting figure due to the lifestyle in the Dust Zone, Puppetmon desired to leave it and saw a chance when he steals Mikey's Fusion Loader to give to GrandLocomon. However, GrandLocomon goes back on their deal and Puppetmon sides with the Fusion Fighters to get back the Fusion Loader. He was later seen in DigiQuartz, providing blueprints of GigaBreakdramon to the robotics club at Mikey's school, piloting the completed GigaBreakdramon for destructive purposes, until Mikey and Shoutmon were able to snap Puppetmon back to his senses. When DigiFused with Shoutmon, Puppetmon provides Shoutmon with wooden armor and upgrades his microphone into a hammer.
- Wisemon (ワイズモン Waizumon)
- Voiced by: Show Hayami (Japanese); Dan Woren (Season 1), Steve Kramer (Season 2) (English)
- Wisemon is a researcher of the Digital World who Mikey encounters upon colliding with his book (which is immune to the effects of the Digital Space) after being separated from the Fusion Fighters by Arukadhimon. Wisemon wanted to research Mikey in various ways. He assists Mikey in saving the rest of the Fusion Fighters from Arukadhimon at the cost of his book. Mikey discovered, upon arrival in the Warrior Zone, that Wisemon had joined up with them. Wisemon serves as the Fusion Fighters' advisor and researcher and possesses telekinetic abilities. Wisemon was later DigiFused with Mervamon and Hi-Vision Monitamon to enable Doumon's defeat in the first fight against Ewan Amano and then with Knightmon to form Knightmon Wise Sword Mode during the final battle with the Bagra Army. In the second season of the anime, Wisemon created a teleportation machine that enables Shoutmon and the other Fusion Fighters to transfer themselves from the Digital World to Mikey's Fusion Loader.
Angie Hinomoto, in Japan Akari Hinomoto (陽ノ本 アカリ Hinomoto Akari) is a kind student, a year younger than Mikey, who often ends up taking care of him when he tires himself out. She has proven herself to be strong-willed and courageous, such as when she overcame Laylamon's mind control by slashing her in the face with the Lake Zone's Code Crown fragment. Angie lives with her family, helping to take care of her three younger siblings, with which one of them she stated to play shooting games with, which helped in the Island Zone sub-arc. At one point, she met Mikey and they became close friends. She acts as the Fusion Fighters' peacemaker, often cheering on the backup members of the team in battle and forming a special bond with Cutemon. In the beginning of the series, she immediately freaks out about missing Marine Day and wants them all to go back home. She even suggests they track down another human when hearing about two other Generals being in the Digital World, thinking that they might know how to get home. When hearing about the Code Crown and the dreams of being Digimon King, she goes with it, thinking that if Shoutmon becomes King, they will be able to go home. When attacked by Tactimon on Earth, it is the courage from Angie and Jeremy that enables Shoutmon to digivolve into OmniShoutmon. After the battle with Tactimon, Angie remains in the human world with Jeremy, safeguarding Omnimon's DigiCard. WarGreymon and Examon rescued her and Jeremy when D5 was activated by DarknessBagramon. They both rescued the rest of the Fusion Fighters United Army and retreated to a separate subspace, reuniting with Cutemon during these events. She, along with Mikey and Cutemon, went inside DarknessBagramon during the final battle in order to rescue Shoutmon, comforting Mikey after the battle's conclusion.
After MegaDarknessBagramon's destruction, Angie moved to another town, but is still in touch with Mikey. Mikey tried to hide the existence of the DigiQuartz from her and Jeremy in order to protect them, but she eventually learned the truth when Mikey was targeted by SuperStarmon. Angie is later seen assisting Mikey during a baseball game, while wearing his goggles after he fell into exhaustion over his team's victory. In the fight against Quartzmon, Angie gains an orange-colored Fusion Loader, with Cutemon and Dorulumon becoming her partners, and finally becomes a fully-fledged general of the Fusion Fighters United Army.
Dorulumon (ドルルモン Dorurumon) is a strong wolf-like Digimon with drills on his body who is also Cutemon's guardian. He once served with the Bagra Army as Tactimon's right-hand man, until leaving the organization due to its cruel methods, which involved sacrificing some of his own troops when doing an attack on a neighboring territory to the Magma Zone, though Dorulumon managed to warn BlueMeramon, as well as some eavesdropping Boltmon. Though he rejected repeated offers from Mikey to join the Fusion Fighters, preferring to travel alone, while aiding Cutemon in finding his parents, Dorulumon became a Fusion Fighter to honor his fallen friend BlueMeramon. He forms the lower body and right shoulder of Shoutmon X3 and subsequent forms. He can also DigiFuse with Shoutmon to become Drill Cannon (ドルルキャノン Doruru Kyanon) for Shoutmon or OmniShoutmon's use or DigiFuse with Starmon and several silver Pickmon to give his tail propeller-like properties, allowing him to fly. During the final battle against Quartzmon, Angie received a Fusion Loader and Dorulumon officially became one of her partners.
- JagerDorulumon (イエーガードルルモン IēgāDorurumon): Dorulumon's Digivolved form after partnering up with Angie. It only appears in the manga.
Cutemon (キュートモン Kyūtomon) is a mischievous and peppy but timid pink rabbit-like Fairy Digimon, whose ears are actually a means for him to sense nearby Digimon to hide from, and tends to say "Kyu" at the end of his sentences in the Japanese version. Being the only one of his village to have escaped from the Bagra Army, Cutemon was found by Dorulumon as the two search for his abducted parents. Cutemon encountered Angie while in the Village of Light, taking a liking to her and her friends before eventually joining the team as their healer. In the process, Cutemon manages to find his parents but remains with the Fusion Fighters. During the threat of Quartzmon, Angie received a Fusion Loader and Mikey gave her Cutemon.
- GreatestCutemon (グレイテストキュートモン GureitesutoKyūtomon): A DigiFusion of Cutemon with Dondokomon, Jijimon, ChibiTortomon, Beastmon, Knightmon and the PawnChessmon.
Jeremy Tsurgi, in Japan Zenjirō Tsurugi (剣 ゼンジロウ Tsurugi Zenjirō) is Mikey's classmate, considering himself to be his rival and demanding a rematch since the then-amateur Mikey had beat him at a kendo championship competition. An exceedingly sensible person, he insists on troublesome things like how etiquette in a duel should be properly implemented. Because of this, Mikey feels awkward around his presence and Angie very obviously tries to chase him away. On the other hand, he grows familiar with the enemy's mentality and becomes a supporter for Mikey and the other Fusion Fighters. His parents run a mechanic-type business. Thanks to this, he is knowledgeable about machines and does repairs to Ballistamon. He also has a severe crush on Nene Amano, which sometimes leads him to make a fool of himself. After ending up back on Earth with Mikey, Angie and Shoutmon due to Bagramon's attack, Jeremy is forced to stay behind with Angie as Mikey assures them that they will be with the Fusion Fighters in spirit. WarGreymon and Examon rescued him and Angie when D5 was activated. They both rescued the rest of the Fusion Fighters United Army and retreated to a separate subspace. He was present during the final battle against DarknessBagramon and comforted Mikey alongside Angie after the battle's conclusion.
After MegaDarknessBagramon's destruction, Jeremy moved to another town. Mikey tried to hide the existence of DigiQuartz from him and Angie in order to protect them, but Mikey eventually told Jeremy after being attacked by SuperStarmon. Upon learning about the Digimon hunt, Jeremy bursts into Mikey's room, asking Mikey where he can find the Old Clock Shop Man so he can get a Fusion Loader and join the hunt. In the fight against Quartzmon, Jeremy finally gains a cerulean-colored Fusion Loader, with Ballistamon and Deputymon becoming his partners.
Ballistamon (バリスタモン Barisutamon) is Shoutmon's best friend and a noble, taciturn warrior, who resembles a robotic rhinoceros beetle. He was originally DarkVolumon (ダークボリューモン DākuBoryūmon), a robotic stag beetle equipped with powerful gatling cannons and a large loudspeaker, called the Doomsday Woofer, on his chest, who was created by the Dark General Olegmon, as a superweapon, until a test of his sonic powers went awry and sent him into the Forest Zone. The force of the impact caused DarkVolumon to shut down, as he was found by Shoutmon, who repaired and reconfigured him. With most of his memories lost, DarkVolumon was rechristened "Ballistamon" by Shoutmon and became his friend. Though Olegmon later restores his minion's memory, Shoutmon snaps Ballistamon to his senses. As a member of the Fusion Fighters, Ballistamon forms the main body of Shoutmon X2 and the left shoulder, lower torso, and arms of Shoutmon X3 and subsequent forms. Before the final battle against Quartzmon, Jeremy received a Fusion Loader and Ballistamon officially became his partner along with Deputymon.
- BalliBeastmon (バリバステモン BariBasutemon, BalliBastemon): DigiFuse of Ballistamon and Beastmon.
- AtlurBallistamon (アトラーバリスタモン AtorāBarisutamon): Ballistamon's Digivolved form after he partners up with Jeremy. It only appears in the manga.
Christopher Aonuma, in Japan Kiriha Aonuma (蒼沼 キリハ Aonuma Kiriha) is a blond teenager who conquers others by coldly eliminating them. Before coming to the Digital World, Christopher was the son of the CEO of the Aonuma Group, who treated the boy harshly to mold him into a successor by sending him to an elite school. However, he was orphaned at age twelve, after his father died in illness Christopher loses his family's estate and fortune to those he and his father trusted. Christopher's urge to become as strong as his father caught Bagramon's attention and he gave him his blue Fusion Loader in secret. Soon after, Christopher formed Team Blue Flare, a group that reflects his ambition to be strong and undisputed. Christopher originally had an interest in Mikey because of his strength and abilities, helping him at times to persuade Mikey to join his army before considering him a worthy rival. Christopher decided to join forces with Nene Amano before ending their partnership in the Jungle Zone, when she tries to force him to torture a defeated Stingmon for information, seeing such an action beneath him. He soon ended being controlled by AxeKnightmon's Darkness Loader to serve him as the new general of Midnight before Mikey snaps him out of it. Since then, now seeing Mikey as a worthy rival to him, Christopher aided the Fusion Fighters prior to losing his Code Crown fragments to Bagramon, with his group the only active resistance against the Bagra Army by the time Mikey and Shoutmon return from Earth.
After helping the Fusion Fighters destroy NeoMyotismon, Christopher allies himself with Mikey and Nene to deal with the remaining Dark Generals, with Blue Flare integrated into the Fusion Fighters United Army. In Canyon Land, Christopher came up with a very dangerous plan to attack Gravimon. However, playing on Christopher's emotions and revealing Bagramon's role in him gaining a Fusion Loader, Gravimon temporally brainwashes Christopher to attack Mikey and the others to prove his strength. However, when Deckerdramon is mortally wounded during his attempt to protect both him and their friends, Christopher received closure when his father tells him that he was proud of him and that he was not alone anymore, enabling Shoutmon X7 to be born. After the final defeat of the Dark Generals and the death of Axeknightmon, Christopher helped fight in the final battle against DarknessBagramon.
After the battle against MegaDarknessBagramon, regaining some of his parents' fortune, Christopher moved to America. Learning of the Digimon Hunt, Christopher was skeptical of its true purpose and resolved to investigate it around the world. Despite his suspicions, he appears during the Digimon Hunter gathering alongside his Blue Flare Army, using ZekeGreymon to capture Volcdramon. He tells Mikey and the others that, although he will continue investigating the Digimon Hunt and DigiQuartz, he will act separately and tells Mikey to look after Japan until they meet again. Arriving to Hong Kong soon after to meet up with Nene, Christopher meets Rika Nonaka and Mimi Tachikawa prior to returning to Japan to help in the fight against Quartzmon.
Greymon (グレイモン Gureimon) is Christopher's main partner and primary Digimon in Team Blue Flare. Like his human partner, Greymon valued strength above everything else and had no respect for Shoutmon as he tends to insult his size. Prior to being formerly introduced to the Fusion Fighters at the Lake Zone, Greymon appeared when Christopher needed to execute hit and run attacks on the Bagra Army. During the collapse of the Disc Zone, Greymon, MailBirdramon and Shoutmon were trapped amid the rubble. Even though Greymon and MailBirdramon initially gave up hope, seeing Shoutmon's determination both earned Greymon's respect and gave him the will to survive.
- MetalGreymon (メタルグレイモン MetaruGureimon)
- The flight-capable DigiFusion of Greymon and MailBirdramon, armed with cannons and a three-pronged claw. His signature move is Giga Blaster.
- ZekeGreymon (ジークグレイモン JīkuGureimon)
- ZekeGreymon is the natural digivolved form of MetalGreymon, having been made possible through Christopher's pride after taking Dracomon's words to heart. ZekeGreymon is clad in golden armor and his final attack is Final Trident Strike. He can Double Fusion with OmniShoutmon to become Shoutmon DX or Great Fusion with OmniShoutmon, Ballistamon, Dorulumon, Sparrowmon and the Starmons to become Shoutmon X7.
Blue Flare Digimon
- MailBirdramon (メイルバードラモン MeiruBādoramon)
- Voiced by: Daisuke Kishio (Japanese); Patrick Seitz (English)
- A metal bird-like Digimon who serves as Christopher's primary vehicle of transportation. He forms the armor of MetalGreymon.
- Cyberdramon (サイバードラモン Saibādoramon)
- Voiced by: Neil Kaplan
- A fearsome cyborg dragonoid with a lance as his weapon. This version of Cyberdramon is much different from the original one. Cyberdramon can transform into the Cyber Crusher (サイバーランチャー Saibā Ranchā, Cyber Launcher) to be used by MetalGreymon. When DigiFused with Dracomon, Cyberdramon provides the armor of their combined form CyberDracomon.
- Deckerdramon (デッカードラモン Dekkādoramon, 19-43, 54)
- Voiced by: Kōji Yada (Japanese); Michael Sorich (English)
- The Jungle Zone's former guardian. An armored, metallic, crocodile Digimon armed with powerful weaponry, including his Crocodile Cannons. He was sought out by SkullKnightmon for the purpose of allying but chose to join Christopher and Blue Flare instead. He forms the tank treads and arm-mounted cannon of DeckerGreymon. Deckerdramon can also transform into Deckerdramon Float Mode (デッカードラモン フロートモード Dekkādoramon Furōto Mōdo) for water transportation. While in Canyon Land, Deckerdramon was ultimately murdered by Gravimon, giving the Fusion Fighters United Army the power to Great Fusion into Shoutmon X7. He is eventually revived in the final battle with DarknessBagramon.
- Dracomon (ドラコモン Dorakomon)
- Voiced by: Megumi Urawa (Japanese); Johnny Yong Bosch (English)
- A small dragon Digimon encountered by Mikey and Shoutmon in Dragonland after deserting the Bagra Army, as his ideal meaning of strength differs from Dorbickmon's. After meeting with and talking to Christopher, having idolized the human and played in a role in him able to digivolve MetalGreymon to ZekeGreymon, Dracomon decided to join him upon leaving Dragonland. As he was a Bagra Army member after Bagramon reformatted the Digital World, Dracomon knows how to make plans to help the Fusion Fighters United Army stop the Dark Generals. When DigiFused with Cyberdramon, Dracomon grows in size and gains strong armor becoming CyberDracomon.
- Golemon (ゴーレモン Gōremon)
- A bunch of Golemon make up the foot soldiers of Blue Flare. Christopher DigiFused a Golemon with Mailbirdramon to give Mailbirdramon a rocky hammer-like tail. An army of Golemon fought against Dorbickmon's army. When it came to the fight with DarknessBagramon, Ewan Amano DigiFused one of Christopher's Golemon with Mikey's Jijimon and ChibiTortomon to form Golem Jiji Tortomon.
- Gaossmon (ガオスモン Gaosumon)
- A bunch of Gaossmon make up Blue Flare's foot soldiers. When it came to the fight against DarknessBagramon, Ewan Amano DigiFused some of Christopher's Gaossmon with some of Mikey's PawnChessmon in order to form PawnGaossmon.
- Volcdramon (ヴォルクドラモン Vorukudoramon)
- A volcanic dragon Digimon that was the center of a special Digimon Hunter gathering, organized by the Clock Store Owner on a distant island. Explaining that Volcdramon fully emerged along with a few other isolated Digimon, the Clock Store Owner states that Volcdramon has the potential to cause catastrophic damage in the human world, if left to his devices. While Volcdramon easily overpowered the hunters, Christopher and ZekeGreymon managed to find and attack his weak spot, capturing him.
Nene Amano (天野 ネネ Amano Nene) is a brown-haired girl who was a figurehead leader of Team Midnight after receiving the black Fusion Loader from SkullKnightmon after he promised to reunite with her brother Ewan if aids him in his agenda. On SkullKnightmon's orders, Nene continuously spies and assists, Mikey and Christopher, forming an alliance with the latter in the Lake Zone. She later reveals her relationship to SkullKnightmon while in the Jungle Zone before later being trapped in a tower, once she is no longer needed. Following the team up between Blue Flare and the Fusion Fighters against the forces of Laylamon and Axeknightmon in the Dust Zone, Nene joins the Fusion Fighters after they end up in the Warrior Zone. Though her Fusion Loader was damaged, it regained its function once she accepted her role as a member of the team, as it changes color from black to lavender. Though she travels separately from them, using the Monitamon to stay in touch, Nene uses her intelligence gathering to help the Fusion Fighters, while looking for her brother. After Mikey, Jeremy, Angie and Shoutmon are sent to Earth by Bagramon, Nene began to make a habit to don disguises to move incognito in the reformatted Digital World, even after being reunited with Mikey. While in Honey Land, gaining Mervamon as an ally, Nene finally finds her brother Ewan, as well as learns that he is deceived by SkullKnightmon into believing that the Digital World and its inhabitants are all part of a virtual game where killing Digimon and humans alike will bear no consequences. Upon learning of this, Nene vowed to make Ewan realize the truth and bring him back home. Following the battle with MegaDarknessBagramon, Nene traveled to Hong Kong to become an Idol, with Sparrowmon and Mervamon in her Fusion Loader. Also knowing about the DigiQuartz as well, Nene returns to Japan to fight Quartzmon alongside her friends.
Sparrowmon (スパロウモン Suparōmon) is a mechanical yellow sparrow Digimon with a trigger-happy personality who is Nene's main partner. After the battle in the Sky Zone, Mikey give Sparrowmon a Squawker as a symbol of their friendship and later she officially joined the Fusion Fighters beside Nene after the battle in the Dust Zone. She can perform a DigiFuse with Shoutmon X4 into Shoutmon X5 or DigiFuse with Shoutmon to form Jet Sparrow (ジェットスパロウ Jetto Suparō) to give Shoutmon a flying platform.
- RaptorSparrowmon (ラプタースパロウモン RaputāSuparōmon)
- Sparrowmon's digivolved form. It only appears in the manga.
Mervamon (メルヴァモン Meruvamon) is a Warrior Digimon, armed with the "Olympia Kai" blade and the snake-headed "Medullia" shield, who has the habit of rushing into battle without a plan of attack. She resides in Honey Land as a rebel fighter, defending the land from its Dark General, Zamielmon, and his forces, whereas her brother Ignitemon was among his minions. After she meets the Fusion Fighters United Army in Honey Land, she decides to align with Nene, even after Ignitemon defected from Zamielmon. While in the Underworld, she develops feelings for Beelzemon, upset when he sacrificed himself and later overjoyed when he is revived. She can DigiFuse with Sparrowmon to form JetMervamon (ジェットメルヴァモン JettoMeruvamon) or Wisemon and Hi-Vision Monitamon with her Olympia Kai to transform it into the Mervision Mind Scan (ワイズハイビジョンソード WaidoHaiBijon Sōdo, Wide-Hi-Vision Sword) to detect hidden enemies.
Nene's other Digimon
- Monitamons (モニタモンズ Monitamonzu)
- Voiced by: Yūko Maruyama (Japanese); Colleen O'Shaughnessey (English)
- A bunch of green, ninja-like Digimon, with monitors for heads, originally from the Warrior Zone, helping Nene as her spies. Despite their bumbling and comedic behavior, they are considered elites among Monitamon. Three red Monitamon encountered the Fusion Fighters in the Warrior Zone, joining Mikey to serve as a link to Nene's Monitamon. The three red Monitamon can DigiFuse to form Hi-Vision Monitamon (ハイビジョンモニタモン HaibijonMonitamon), a black-colored version with stronger attacks and a miniature transmission tower on its head. Despite being carried in Mikey's Fusion Loader, the three red Monitamons are always DigiFused by Nene. In the final battle against DarknessBagramon, the green Monitamon were DigiFused to form a second and additional Hi-Vision Monitamon.
- Monimon (モニモン)
- A small green television-shaped Digimon with a leaf-like antenna who is carried by Nene. It has the power to teleport itself and others short distances as seen during the final fight with DarknessBagramon.
Ewan Amano, in Japan Yuu Amano (天野 ユウ Amano Yuu) is Nene's younger brother who was said to be held hostage by SkullKnightmon. But, in reality, Ewan is a willing member of Team Midnight and is its true General, having used the black Fusion Loader Nene currently possesses and then receiving the Darkness Loader from SkullKnightmon to assume his place in the Bagra Army as the leader of the Midnight strikeforce. He had met his future partner Damemon for the first time on the day his grandmother died. Having been against playing with others in fear of hurting them, he was deceived by SkullKnightmon, under the notion that the Digital World is just a virtual game and destroying Digimon and humans alike have no real consequences. As a result, under the delusion that it is a game with no consequences, Ewan fettered out his hostility and became a sadist, who fights with no holds barred, even against his own sister. During the events in the Underworld battleground under Bright Land, Mikey manages to convince Ewan that SkullKnightmon is using him and tricked him into hurting others. However, SkullKnightmon abducts Ewan and imprisons him before he is saved by Mervamon. Ewan later aligned with Mikey and the rest of the Fusion Fighters United Army in the final battle against DarknessBagramon and his Darkness Loader changed into a yellow Fusion Loader.
One year later, Ewan, now in the seventh grade, joins Mikey's basketball team with Tagiru. He looks up to Mikey as his senior and views Tagiru as brash and idiotic. He was secretly envious of Tagiru and the others for having Digimon partners with Damemon nowhere to be found, rendering Ewan virtually useless in battle. In a fight against Airu, Damemon and Ewan were finally reunited, with Damemon officially becoming Ewan's partner. Apparently Ewan lives on his own because his parents are traveling and Nene is in Hong Kong. Despite being in the 7th grade, Ewan is very responsible on his own.
Damemon (ダメモン) is a robotic Sukamon-based Digimon who was originally a member of Team Midnight, recruited alongside Ewan. Accompanied by Tyutyumon, he served as SkullKnightmon's third-in-command and spy within the Bagra Army by playing the role of Lalyamon's pet to occasionally sit in on meetings with Bagramon and the Three Generals, criticizing them constantly. After the Bagra Army succeeded in conquering the Digital World, Damemon is reassigned to be Ewan's personal bodyguard, but starts to care for Ewan's safety to the point of considering the idea that he must tell the boy the truth behind SkullKnightmon's lie. After Whispered's destruction, Damemon succumbs to the wounds he received from Shoutmon X7 and dies in Ewan's arms. Unlike other previously destroyed Digimon, Damemon was not found among those resurrected during the final battle against DarknessBagramon, as his spirit was waiting for Ewan to be strong on his own first before he was revived and becoming his Digimon partner. Damemon often insults people he does not respect, a habit he carries on, even after his resurrection, especially for Tagiru and Gumdramon. He also carries on his habit of criticizing things with his catchphrase "No Good", but to a lesser degree.
Tuwarmon (ツワーモン Tsuwāmon) is Damemon's fighting form, a powerful ninja-like Digimon possessing formidable battle power, equipped with the sickle-like Mantis Arm (マンティスアーム Mantisuāmu). Originally, Tuwarmon was Damemon's true form, changing back from Damemon through the Digi-Ninpou: Warrior Transformation (デジ忍法・武人変化 Deji Ninpou: Bujin Henka). After his reconfiguration, Damemon can now only become Tuwarmon through digivolution with Ewan's help. While a member of Team Midnight, he placed at least one special subordinate in each of the seven lands for Ewan to use. Tuwarmon could DigiFuse with AxeKnightmon to form the cannon of MusoKnightmon. Tuwarmon can also DigiFuse with Axemon to become Ruthless Tuwarmon (デッドリーツワーモン DeddorīTsuwāmon, DeadlyTuwarmon) and upgrade himself by combining with Sethmon Wild Mode, Gorillamon, Oryxmon and Bullmon to become Ruthless Tuwarmon Beast Mode (デッドリーツワーモン ヘルモード DeddorīTsuwāmon Heru Mōdo, DeadlyTuwarmon Hell Mode).
Ewan's other Digimon
- SuperStarmon (スーパースターモン SupāSutāmon)
- Voiced by: Yūji Mitsuya
- A Mutant Digimon who is the strongest among the Starmon type Digimon, sometimes using English words in his speech. Just as Mikey's Starmon has Pickmon, SuperStarmon has his own Star Army, the members of which could combine into different shapes, which resemble the Starmon on Mikey's side. SuperStarmon was collecting people to add to his collection of celebrity dolls before being defeated by the combined efforts of Arresterdramon, Astamon, Shoutmon X4 and Tuwarmon and then captured by Ewan.
- RookChessmon (ルークチェスモン RūkuChesumon)
- A Puppet Digimon that digivolved from a KnightChessmon that appeared on Earth by manipulating several kids in a card game. He was eventually defeated by the combined efforts of Gumdramon, Damemon and Shoutmon and then captured by Ewan.
Voiced by: Marina Inoue
Tagiru Akashi (明石 タギル Akashi Tagiru) is Ewan's classmate and the primary human protagonist in the second season of the anime. He owns a crimson Fusion Loader, which is given to him by the mysterious Old Clock Store Owner. His Digimon partner is Gumdramon. Tagiru is a teammate in Mikey and Ewan's Xros Heart basketball team. He is energetic and reckless and always does things without thinking, but despite his rash behavior, he is willing to risk anything to protect his friends. He holds Mikey on high regards and is determined to become as strong and reliable as him. He is hinted to have a crush on Nene. After destroying Quartzmon, he became the strongest Hunter and the seventh Legendary Hero in the Digimon Multiverse.
Voiced by: Kumiko Watanabe
Gumdramon (ガムドラモン Gamudoramon) is a tiny purple dragon Digimon who became Tagiru's partner when he entered DigiQuartz. While he originally wanted to use Tagiru merely to obtain the power provided by a human partner, Gumdramon eventually becomes his real friend. He calls himself the Digital World's "number one wild child". Tagiru and Gumdramon are very similar as both are overly enthusiastic and reckless: just like Tagiru aims to one day surpass Mikey, Gumdramon also aims to become stronger than Shoutmon.
- Arresterdramon (アレスタードラモン Aresutādoramon)
- Gumdramon's digivolved form, a large dragon Digimon armed with powerful yellow gauntlets. Arresterdramon can fire dragon-like projectiles from his Tail Anchor while performing his Prism Gallet technique. In spite of his power, his recklessness and lack of experience gives him a hard time comparing to his comrades OmniShoutmon and Tuwarmon.
- Arresterdramon Superior Mode (アレスタードラモン スペリオルモード Aresutādoramon Superioru Mōdo)
- Arresterdramon's digivolved form. He has access to all of his powers that were sealed from him. His power is a threat to Quartzmon.
- MetalTyrannomon (メタルティラノモン Metarutiranomon)
- Voiced by: Daisuke Kishio
- A cyborg Tyrannosaurus Digimon who was hunted by Ryouma, Astamon, Ren and Airu after Gumdramon lured them into MetalTyrannomon's domain. MetalTyrannomon escaped and was later defeated by Arresterdramon and captured by Tagiru. When DigiFused onto Arresterdramon, MetalTyrannomon provides him with sturdy armor.
- Sagomon (サゴモン)
- Voiced by: Shigeru Chiba
- A Kappa-like Digimon who kidnapped several insecure students from Tagiru's school, using their negative emotions to power himself in battle. He was weakened by the DigiFuse of OmniShoutmon and Dorulumon and defeated by the DigiFuse of Arresterdramon and MetalTyrannomon. Sagomon was then captured by Tagiru. When DigiFused onto Arresterdramon, Sagomon provides him with water attributes and increase his cutting abilities with use of his staff.
- GigaBreakdramon (ギガブレイクドラモン GigaBureikudoramon)
- Voiced by: Daisuke Kishio
- A massive mechanical dragon Digimon modeled after Breakdramon that was created by the robotics club at Tagiru's school with the assistance of Puppetmon. He was weakened by the DigiFuse of Shoutmon and Puppetmon and defeated by Arresterdramon, then captured by Tagiru. When DigiFused onto Arresterdramon, GigaBreakdramon provides him with his shovels.
- Blossomon (Pink) (ブロッサモン (ピンク) Burossamon (Pinku))
- Voiced by: Takeshi Kusao
- A rare pink Blossomon offers to aid Miho Suto by getting rid of the top ten students in her class while creating a symbiotic link between them. Eventually, once exposed, Blossomon Biomerges Miho into her body. After Miho is removed from the Digimon with her hold over the girl broken, Tagiru captures Blossomon. When DigiFused onto Arresterdramon, Blossomon provides him with both chest armor and her tendrils to grab or restraint the opponent.
- A kendo-themed Digimon who Tagiru DigiFused onto with Gumdramon to give him kendo skills.
- Pagumon (パグモン)
- A deceptive In-Training Digimon with a love for human food. He was captured by Tagiru.
- Harpymon (ハーピモン Hāpimon)
- Voiced by: Takahiro Sakurai
- A Harpy-type Digimon appeared before Nene's father amid his anxiety over her decision of becoming an idol in Hong Kong claiming to help him protect her but feeding off his negative emotions instead. Defeated by Arresterdramon DigiFused with Sparrowmon before being captured by Tagiru.
- FlameWizardmon (フレイウィザーモン Furawizāmon)
- Voiced by: Daisuke Sakaguchi
- A Majin Digimon with mastery over fire-based magic, FlameWizarmon took the desires and energy from various humans including Tagiru. After Tagiru managed to break out of FlameWizarmon's spell, he subsequently captured him.
- Ogremon (オーガモン Ōgamon)
- Voiced by: Ryūzaburō Ōtomo
- A green ogre Digimon who loves to make ramen with Fugamon, yet is unable to create a delicious soup to keep their ramen business afloat. As a result, the two make a deal with Mr. Katsuji to supply him with their noodles if he gives them his soup for their use. He and Fugamon are eventually caught by Tagiru.
- Fugamon (フーガモン Fuugamon)
- Voiced by: Yasuhiro Takato
- A red ogre Digimon who loves to make ramen with Ogremon, yet is unable to create a delicious soup to keep their ramen business afloat. As a result, the two make a deal with Mr. Katsuji to supply him with their noodles if he gives them his soup for their use. He and Ogremon are eventually caught by Tagiru.
- Phelesmon (フェレスモン Feresumon)
- Voiced by: Ryō Horikawa
- A demon Digimon who appear in the Human World by brainwashing several students in Taigiru's class. He was eventually defeated by Arresterdramon and caught by Tagiru.
- Betsumon (ベツモン Betsumon)
- Voiced by: Daisuke Kishio
- A cosplay-type puppet Digimon who is usually wearing a Gatomon suit, Betsumon is Gumdramon's former comrade. In the past, he and Gumdramon were bandits that steal from other Digimon who are criminals. However, he ran away when Gumdramon got caught. Some of Betsumon's Digimon disguises include Angemon, Astamon, AxeKnightmon, Examon, Monitamon, Omnimon, Pandamon, Beastmon, Shoutmon, and Stingmon. He lost his memories of Gumdramon the same way Puppetmon did, but it was restored when Tagiru captured him.
- Voiced by: Kappei Yamaguchi
- A pencil-like Digimon with the power to bring drawings to life, bonding with a lonely art student and bringing his drawings of various cryptids to life (ranging from an army of Sasquatch, a three-eyed Plesiosaurus, a Dragon, and a Cyclops). However, when the student's drawing of "The Ultimate UMA" (which had the heads of a Cyclops, a Dragon, and a three-eyed Plesiosaurus, the wings of a Dragon, and the body of a Sasquatch) started to attack them, Ekakimon realized the error of his ways and helped Tagiru and Arresterdramon stop his greatest creation before voluntarily joining them.
- Dragomon (ダゴモン Dagomon)
- Voiced by: Shōzō Iizuka
- A Cthulhu-based Digimon who was after a Plesiomon. He was defeated by Arresterdramon and captured by Tagiru.
- Sakkakumon (Sephirotmon)
- Voiced by: Daisuke Kishio
- A Sakkakumon collaborated with Jokermon to swallow the happiness of the children that visit Digimon Land. Both were defeated and captured by Tagiru.
- Jokermon (ジョーカーモン Jōkāmon)
- Voiced by: Wataru Takagi
- A Jokermon worked with Sakkakumon in a plot to swallow the happiness of the children that visit Digimon Land. Both were defeated and captured by Tagiru.
Fifteen powerful warriors attempted to stop the Digital World from being split into pieces. Upon their defeat, their spirits were imprisoned in tiny memory cards, called DigiCards or DigiMemories, which could be harnessed by a Fusion Loader and used to summon the warrior for one attack. While the others were scattered across the Digital World's Zones, the DigiCards holding Examon and WarGreymon were trapped in the space between dimensions, while Omnimon ended up on Earth, where he played a role in Mikey gaining his Fusion Loader. After Mikey reclaims the Code Crown from DarknessBagramon, the Legendary Digimon within the DigiCards are all revived and help in the final battle against DarknessBagramon. The DigiCards are made up of them.
- Omnimon (オメガモン Omegamon)
- Voiced by: Bin Shimada (Japanese); Matthew Mercer (English)
- The leader of the Legendary Digimon that attempted to prevent the splitting of the Digital World, his DigiCard ended up in Kyoto. Though he retained sentience as a DigiCard, Omnimon can project his spirit at will for short periods of time without the usage of a Fusion Loader. Though he hid himself away, Omnimon is the one who gave Mikey his Fusion Loader and later revealed himself to Mikey and Shoutmon before sending them back to the Digital World after the final battle with Tactimon. His attack is said to be Omni Blast.
- Leviamon (リヴァイアモン Rivaiamon, 5, 54)
- Voiced by: Unknown (Japanese); Kirk Thornton (English)
- Regarded as the most dangerous and powerful of the Legendary Digimon, Leviamon can use his Shell Shock attack when summoned. Mikey first activated Leviamon's DigiCard to free Shoutmon X2 from Ebidramon.
- MarineAngemon (マリンエンジェモン Marin'Enjemon, MarinAngemon) 6, 54
- Voiced by: Laura Bailey
- A bunch of MarineAngemon use their Kahuna Wave attacks. Mikey first activated their DigiCard to distract Neptunemon's Seadramon troops.
- 3 Agumon (アグモン, 8, 54)
- Three Agumon use their Triple Baby Flame attack. Mikey first activated this DigiCard in order to distract AncientVolcanomon so that Shoutmon X4 can land the final blow on him.
- Garurumon (ガルルモン, 9, 54)
- A Garurumon uses its Fox Fire attack. Mikey first activated its DigiCard in order to save Dorulumon from Fused AncientVolcanomon.
- MagnaAngemon (ホーリーエンジェモン HōrīEnjemon, HolyAngemon: 12, 54)
- Using Great Golden Gate attack when summoned, Mikey first activated MagnaAngemon's DigiCard to send Blastmon's SkullScorpionmon army out of the Sand Zone's ruins.
- Veemon (ブイモン Buimon, V-mon: 12, 54)
- A Veemon uses his Veemon Cluster Head attack. It was never used, but Beastmon managed to hold on to it.
- Guilmon (ギルモン Girumon, 12-13, 54)
- A Guilmon uses its Quake-A-Lator attack. Mikey first activated its DigiCard to bring down a wall in the Silica Ruins.
- 3 Patamon (パタモン, 12, 17, 54)
- Three Patamon use their Breeze Blaster attacks. Mikey first activated their DigiCard to help Shoutmon X4 get up to Lucemon Wild Mode without the need of flight.
- MetalGarurumon (メタルガルルモン MetaruGarurumon, 21, 54)
- A MetalGarurumon uses its Metal Wolf Claw attack. Mikey first activated its DigiCard to freeze the Tankmon that came with Laylamon.
- Darkdramon (ダークドラモン Dākudoramon, 12, 22, 30, 54)
- Voiced by: Joe Ochman
- A Darkdramon uses its Gigastick Lance attack. Mikey first activated its DigiCard to help Shoutmon X5 destroy Arukadhimon and later to attack Tactimon while on Earth.
- Impmon (インプモン Inpumon, 24, 54)
- An Impmon uses its Pillar of Fire attack. Mikey first activated its DigiCard to hold off Musyamon's soldiers led by Shurimon, his second-in-command.
- Gatomon (テイルモン Teirumon, Tailmon: 31, 54)
- A Gatomon uses its Cat Claw Fury attack. Mikey first activated its DigiCard in order to get out of a cave that Dorbickmon's Salamandermon flooded with lava due to their fiery attacks.
- Examon (エグザモン Eguzamon, 53, 54)
- His DigiCard alongside WarGreymon's DigiCard ended up adrift in Digital Space.
- WarGreymon (ウォーグレイモン WōGureimon, 53, 54).
- His DigiCard alongside Examon's DigiCard ended up adrift in Digital Space.
Voiced by: Tetsuya Kakihara
Ryouma Mogami (最上 リョウマ Mogami Ryouma) is a boy who owns a green Fusion Loader. He is the leader of his Digimon hunting team, consisting of Ren and Airu. He is aware of Mikey's actions in the Digital World, witnessing the battle between OmniShoutmon and Tactimon and later the final battle between the Fusion Fighters United Army and MegaDarknessBagramon. He spends his time watching Xros Heart to understand their method of fighting and is rather curious on Tagiru's ability on hunting. Despite his cold and powerful exterior, he seems to be an honorable hunter, as seen when he returned Gumdramon to Tagiru after the partners got into a dispute. He also assisted Xros Heart with fighting SuperStarmon and allowed his team to join forces with them to hunt Betsumon. Following the fight with SuperStarmon, Ryouma meets the Old Clock Store Owner in regards to how effective his strength really is. When Quartzmon makes his move on Earth and the legendary heroes arrive to help before the final battle can take place, Ryouma reveals his true intentions after obtaining the only weapon that can harm his benefactor by injuring Mikey and OmniShoutmon and betraying everyone. However, this was because Ryouma himself had been brainwashed by Astamon, who was actually Quartzmon's Terminal in disguise. He snaps out of his brainwashing and then appears to be truly regretful for what he has done. But as he soon collects himself, Ryouma encourages Tagiru to defeat Quartzmon.
Voiced by: Takahiro Sakurai
Quartzmon (クオーツモン Kuōtsumon) appears as the primary antagonist of the second season of the Digimon Fusion anime. A Digimon created in DigiQuartz, both byproducts of D5 through Bagramon, as well as the one who was responsible for corrupting every Digimon and allowing the unbalance of restricting one Digimon at a time through their partner's Fusion Loader and limited DigiFuse. Quartzmon's plan is to replace Earth and eliminate humanity. He is able to absorb the data of Digimon and create clones of them to do his bidding. As Astamon, he had gotten Ryouma to work for him. In the end, he was destroyed by Arresterdramon Superior Mode with the Brave Snatcher and turned into a Digi-Egg, that was captured by Tagiru and then given to Shoutmon to safeguarding. He is said to be the worst Digimon to have ever lived.
- Astamon (アスタモン Asutamon)
- An Ultimate Level Wizard Digimon who is actually a clone of the original, since Astamon was the first Digimon that Quartzmon brought into DigiQuartz. Dressed in mafia attire, Astamon's weapon of choice is the Oro Salmón tommy gun.
- Psychemon (サイケモン Saikemon)
- Astamon's rookie form, a purple reptile Digimon whose fur pelt makes him almost a dead ringer for Gabumon. Astamon usually appears as Psychemon when having no need to fight.
- Diaboromon (ディアボロモン, Diablomon): An incarnation of one of the DigiDestined's mortal enemies created by Quartzmon to battle the Digimon Hunters through the Digimon's Digivolutionary line.
- Myotismon (ヴァンデモン Vandemon, Vamdemon) is the original DigiDestined's greatest enemy, an undead Digimon modeled after a vampire with a cruel and sadistic streak in his personality. Recreated by Quartzmon with multiple clones of himself for an army, Myotismon battles the DigiDestined, Tamers, Legendary Warriors, DATS and the Fusion Fighters United Army from all sides with multiple versions of his VenomMyotismon (ヴェノムヴァンデモン VenomuVandemon, VenomVamdemon) and MaloMyotismon (ベリアルヴァンデモン BeriaruVandemon, BelialVamdemon) incarnations.
The only known Digimon in his collection so far are
- Jagamon (ジャガモン Jyagamon)
- Voiced by: Kokoro Kikuchi
- A potato-like Digimon.
- Triceramon (トリケラモン Torikeramon)
- A Triceratops-like Digimon.
- Cerberumon (ケルベロモン Keroberomon)
- A Cerberus-like Digimon.
- MetallifeKuwagamon (メタリフェクワガーモン MetarifeKuwagāmon)
- Voiced by: Kenyu Horiuchi
- MetallifeKuwagamon is a mysterious golden Digimon who Ryouma captured to be a sacrifice for Quartzmon. Though defeated by Tagiru, MetallifeKuwagamon is destroyed before revealing his kidnapper.
Voiced by: Houko Kuwashima
Ren Tobari (戸張 レン Tobari Ren) is a cool-headed boy who owns a gray Fusion Loader, targeting rare Digimon. Even though he respects Mikey and Ewan, he has no respect for Tagiru. He disregards human safety if it means he can capture a Digimon and not caring if anyone gets hurt.
His Digimon collection consists of Bakemon, BigMamemon, Chamelemon, Datamon, Digitamamon, Dolphmon, Kimeramon, Kokatorimon, Mojyamon, Moosemon, Nanimon, Phantomon, Plesiomon, Pteramon, ShogunGekomon, Swanmon, and Vademon. Ren obtains a DemiDevimon, marking it his hundredth hunt.
Voiced by: Daisuke Kishio
Dracmon (ドラクモン Dorakumon) is Ren's partner, a mischievous vampire-themed Undead Digimon.
- Yasyamon (ヤシャモン Yashamon, Yaksamon)
- Dracmon's digivolved form, a Warrior Digimon armed with two wooden swords. According to Ren, Dracmon is unable to digivolve without the emotional energy of a human. Though he managed to defeat Arresterdramon and Kotemon, he lost to the DigiFuse of Gumdramon and Kotemon due to lack of experience with his new form.
Voiced by: Megumi Han
Airu Suzaki (洲崎 アイル Suzaki Airu) is a girl who owns a pink Fusion Loader. She exclusively hunts cute Digimon and is very persistent while doing so, unforgiving to anyone who gets in her way. After Ewan meddles in her affairs of hunting down Cutemon and turned down her offer to become her subordinate by bullying him, Airu develops an obsessive love-hate relationship with him. Later, she starts to mature a little.
Her Digimon collection consists of Candlemon and Parasimon, the latter of which she thinks is cute in a gross way.
Voiced by: Ryoko Shiraishi
Opossummon (オポッサモン Opossamon) is an opossum-like Digimon who flies the sky with her virus-filled balloons. She seems to be possessive about Airu and showed jealousy when Airu called Cutemon cute and wanted to make him as her own Digimon.
- Cho-Hakkaimon (チョ・ハッカイモン)
- Opossumon's Digivolved form, a Puppet Digimon resembling a girl in a pig-themed costume. She wields the Rocket Dīngpá (炉傑塔釘鈀, Rocket Rake) whose lethality is augmented by her superhuman strength. Despite her power, Cho-Hakkaimon is still unable to defeat more experienced Digimon like Tuwarmon.
Noboru is a Digimon hunter who was seen in the Southern Island Competition before he decided to leave after witnessing Volcdramon's destructive power. His partner is Allomon.
Haruki is a Digimon hunter who was seen in the Southern Island Competition before he decided to leave after witnessing Volcdramon's destructive power. His partner is Witchmon.
Ken is a Digimon hunter who was seen in the Southern Island Competition before he decided to leave after witnessing Volcdramon's destructive power. His partner is ShimaUnimon.
Mr. Hinomoto Voiced by: unknown (Japanese); Michael Sorich (English)
Mrs. Hinamoto Voiced by: unknown (Japanese); Michelle Ruff (English)
Angie's Little Brother Voiced by: unknown (Japanese); Derek Stephen Prince (English)
Angie's Little Sister Voiced by: unknown (Japanese); Laura Bailey (English)
Angie's family, which consists of her mother, father, little sister and brother.
Voiced by: Yumi Sudou
Mami Kisaki is one of Tagiru's and Ewan's classmates. She has a habit of hitting and yelling at Taigru. As noted by Mikey and Tagiru, Mami refers to Ewan as "Yuu-sama".
Voiced by: Shūhei Sakaguchi
Hideaki Mashimo is a Digimon Hunter partnered with a Dobermon and owns a purple Fusion Loader. Unlike other Digimon Hunters, Hideaki has no interest in hunting Digimon and rather focuses in saving money so he can have his own takoyaki store when he is grown up. He comes to consider Tagiru as a friend.
Voiced by: Tomohisa Hashizume
Dobermon is Hideaki's partner. He was briefly lent to Tagiru in order to help speed up Arresterdramon in a centaur-like DigiFuse formation.
Voiced by: Makiko Ohmoto
Kiichi Funabashi is a boy who loves trains and railroads. He began to run a night train trip around the world with his partner Locomon. He has a turquoise Fusion Loader.
A Dogmon and Pumpkinmon were seen working on him. It is unknown if they are just his friends or if they are more Digimon owned by Kiichi, though the latter seems more likely.
Voiced by: Eiji Takemoto
A Locomon is Kiichi's partner. Unlike other Locomon, this Locomon can fly. He was briefly caught by Ren.
Voiced by: Satsuki Yukino
Mizuki is a deepsea treasure hunter who took to Digimon hunting due to Dragomon hindering her search. She owns a royal blue Royal Loader, given to her by the Clock Store Owner. She is hinted to have a crush on Mikey after he saved her.
Voiced by: Aiko Hibi
Submarimon (サブマリモン Sabumarimon, Sabmarimon) is a submarine Digimon well-equipped for combat in water. His head also contains a cockpit that can fit a single human for underwater transport. He can combine with Plesiomon.
Originally from the previous Digimon series, they were rounded up by the Old Clock Shop Man by using his Clockmon for the final battle with Quartzmon.
Taichi "Tai" Kamiya
Voiced by: Toshiko Fujita
Taichi "Tai" Kamiya (八神 太一 Yagami Taichi, Taichi Yagami) appears in Digimon Adventure as the primary protagonist and the de facto leader of the DigiDestined during their summer adventure in 1999. Being happy-go-lucky and adventurous, yet naïve, Tai often acts on impulse without realizing the consequences of his actions. However, he does whatever is necessary to rectify it and protect those dear to him. To counter Quartzmon, the Old Clock Shop Man summons Tai, from a moment of time prior to sacrifice his crest after the events of his adventure, alongside the other team leaders during his challenge to the Digimon Hunters involving Volcdramon. He and Agumon reveal themselves to Xros Heart in a collaboration with Marcus Damon and his Agumon to help Mikey fight off an embodiment of Quartzmon, promising to tell Tagiru who he and Marcus are another time. As the rest of the DigiDestined battle Quartzmon around the world, Tai aids the Fusion Fighters United Army in Japan, with Matt's appearance, allowing him to use Omnimon.
Voiced by: Chika Sakamoto
Agumon (アグモン) is Tai's Digimon partner, a reptile Digimon who is brave, relaxed and funny while fighting by Tai's side. He is apparently jealous that Marcus' Agumon can fly.
- WarGreymon (ウォーグレイモン WōGureimon)
- Voiced by: Chika Sakamoto
- Agumon's Mega Level, a Dragonoid Digimon clad in Chrome Digizoid armor who fights with improved speed and strength. He possesses Dramon destroyer gauntlets and the Brave Shield on his back, able to perform Brave Tornado with the former to execute a drilling attack and Terra Force, gathering energy around him to create a massive ball and hurls it his foes.
- Omnimon (Omegamon): The DNA Digivolved form of WarGreymon and MetalGarurumon, usually formed in matters concerning Diaboromon and other extremely evil Digimon.
Yamato "Matt" Ishida
Matt Ishida (石田ヤマト Ishida Yamato, Yamato Ishida) is a loner from Digimon Adventure who is regarded as "cool" by his peers and seen as a "born rebel" who "prefers to do things his own way." Behind his façade, Matt has an "introspective, sensitive side" that comes through around his younger brother T.K. Takaishi. Though he clashed with Tai over the series, Matt manages to overcome his personal demons prior to joining Tai in the final fight with Piedmon.
Matt is one of the legendary Generals in Digimon Xros Wars: Super Digicard Battle.
Gabumon (ガブモン) is a reptile Digimon who is very loyal to Matt, giving him free rein to find himself but trying to reason with him whenever Matt falls too far. His utter devotion to help Matt on his journey of self-discovery led to him going against the rest of the DigiDestined. He later saves Matt from going down the spiral of self-destruction.
- MetalGarurumon (メタルガルルモン MetaruGarurumon): Gabumon's Mega Level, a cyborg-type Digimon with built-in missiles. He is able to DNA Digivolve with WarGreymon to become Omnimon.
Voiced by: Takahiro Sakurai
Tentomon (テントモン) is a ladybug-like Insect Digimon who is the witty partner of Izzy Izumi, whose intelligence he admires. When Angie and Jeremy mistake Omnimon, Imperialdramon, and Susanoomon for DigiFuses, Tentomon corrects them about their Digivolution methods.
Voiced by: Ai Maeda
Mimi Tachikawa (太刀川 ミミ Tachikawa Mimi) is a girly girl from Digimon Adventure who is very blunt and outspoken despite her complaining and self-centeredness. Despite being horribly out of touch with reality at points, Mimi was the more effected of the DigiDestined to the point of refusing to fight out of seeing their Digimon friends getting murdered because of them. However, she ultimately realizes her duty to save the Digital World and played a role in the destruction of Piedmon with the army of Digimon friends she gathered. She makes her appearance in this series where she and Rika Nonaka meet Nene and Christopher in Hong Kong's DigiQuartz before going to Greece.
Palmon (パルモン Parumon) is a plant Digimon with reptile features, one of the few who see the good in Mimi, helping her appreciate what she has and to deal with what life gave her.
- Lillymon (リリモン Ririmon, Lilimon): Palmon's Ultimate Level. Seen fighting with Sakuyamon in Greece's DigiQuartz.
Voiced by: Kikuchi Masami
Joe Kido (城戸 丈 Kido Jō, Jou Kido) is from a family of doctors from Digimon Adventure. He uses his expertise to as both medic and a leader while he and Mimi separated from the others, but finally reunited with them just in time for the battle against Piedmon and later Apocalymon. He and Gomamon are sent to safeguard Mexico from DigiQuartz expansion.
Voiced by: Junko Takeuchi
Gomamon' (ゴマモン) is a seal-like Sea-Animal Digimon with purple markings and spots all over his body as a design as well as some orange hair on the back of his head. Being the opposite of Joe in personality, Gomamon helped him open up and go with the flow during their adventure.
Voiced by: Reiko Kiuchi
Davis Motomiya (本宮 大輔 Motomiya Daisuke, Daisuke Motomiya) appears in Digimon Adventure 02 as the primary protagonist, he is extremely stubborn in personality and the leader of the DigiDestined during their year-long adventure in 2002. To counter Quartzmon, the Old Clock Shop Man summons Davis and the other team leaders during his challenge to the Digimon Hunters involving Volcdramon. As the rest of the DigiDestined battle Quartzmon around the world, Davis aids the Fusion Fighters United Army in Japan with Ken's appearance allowing him to use Imperialdramon.
Davis is one of the legendary Generals in Digimon Xros Wars: Super Digicard Battle.
Veemon (ブイモン Buimon, V-mon) is a dragon-type Digimon who is Davis' partner. Like Davis, Veemon is impulsive in personality. Though he could only Armor Digivolve during the first half of Digimon 02, Veemon is later able to naturally Digivolve into ExVeemon.
- Magnamon ((マグナモン Magunamon) is an exalted knight Digimon that Veemon Golden Armor Digivolves to via the DigiEgg of Miracles, used only a few times.
- Imperialdramon (インペリアルドラモン Inperiarudoramon): Absorbing the powers of Azulongmon's Digicore, Veemon and Wormmon's DNA Digivolved form Paildramon Mega Digivolves into an Ancient Dragon Digimon, armed with nuclear-like power. Though originally in Dragon Mode (Doragon Modo), Imperialdramon gained the ability to assume his humanoid Fighter Mode (Faita Modo), with his power tripled.
Voiced by: Romi Park
Ken Ichijouji (一乗寺 賢 Ichijōji Ken) is the final member of the Digimon Adventure 02 DigiDestined, partnered with Wormmon and holder of the Crest of Kindness. Unlike the other 02 DigiDestined, he lives in Tamachi which is next to Odaiba. Originally, due to a series of unfortunate events, Ken became the Digimon Emperor (Dejimon Kaizaa, Digimon Kaiser) and enslaved Digimon with mind-controlling Dark Rings (which worked on In-Training, Rookie and Champion Level Digimon) and Dark Spirals (which worked on Ultimate Level Digimon and the occasional Champion Level Digimon). It took Davis and Wormmon's sacrifice to make Ken realize the evil he committed upon Kimeramon's destruction. Soon after being reunited with Wormmon and learning of Arukenimon and Oikawa manipulating him for their agenda, Ken decided to atone for his wicked acts and joined the DigiDestined in fighting them while getting closure. During the fight of the Fusion Fighters United Army with the Myotismon clones, Ken arrives to enable Davis to form Imperialdramon.
Wormmon (ワームモン Waamumon) is a small green worm-like creature who cares for Ken's well being to point of allowing his human to cause trouble before the events of Kimeramon's creating forced him to sacrifice himself to stop the monster while snapping Ken out of his madness. Wormmon eventually revives and is reunited with Ken.
- Stingmon (スティングモン Sutingumon): A green, humanoid insect Digimon whose forearms have spiked blades. He is able to DNA Digivolve with ExVeemon to become Paildramon.
Voiced by: Makoto Tsumura
Takato Matsuki (松田 啓人 Matsuda Takato, Takato Matsuda) appears in Digimon Tamers as the primary protagonist, a cheerful, happy, carefree person whose loves for Digimon resulted in the creation of his partner Guilmon from a Blue Card he found among his cards. Due to Guilmon being product of his imagination, Takato appears to empathic with his Digimon and thus the two influence each other in their fights, by swiping Digimon Battle Cards to his Digivice giving Guilmon an extra boost for power. Though the two parted ways in the series finale, Takato was last seen witnessing a portal to the Digital World opening up. As the rest of the Tamers battle Quartzmon around the world, Takato aids the Fusion Fighters United Army in Japan as Gallantmon Crimson Mode.
Takato is one of the legendary Generals in Digimon Xros Wars: Super Digicard Battle.
Guilmon (ギルモン Girumon) is a viral raptor-like Reptile Digimon who bares the Digital hazard mark on his chest. Guilmon was created by Takato as a drawing and was brought to life soon after by the Blue Card which the DigiGnomes secretly placed among Takato's card deck. Though a rookie, Guilmon originally has a childish mindsight and mentally matured overtime as he gained more experience.
- Gallantmon (デュークモン Dyūkumon, Dukemon) is Guilmon's Mega Level, an Exalted Knight Digimon armed with the Gram Lance and the Aegis Shield. Guilmon is first able to assume the form when Takato's wish to fight by his partner's side against Beelzemon causes them to Biomerge. Through the data of ZERO ARMS: Grani (Zeroamuzu Gurani), during the Tamers' final battle with the D-Reaper, Gallantmon can assume Crimson Mode (Kurimuzon Modo).
Voiced by: Fumiko Orikasa
Rika Nonaka (牧野 留姫 Makino Ruki, Ruki Makino) is a tomboyish girl from Digimon Tamers who first saw Digimon as nothing more than data, but eventually forged an equal partnership with Renamon. She makes her appearance in this series where she and Mimi Tachikawa meet Nene and Christopher in Hong Kong's DigiQuartz before going to Greece.
Renamon (レナモン) is a fox-like Beast Digimon who is very mature in both form and mentality, using a ninja-type fighting state. Though she saw Rika as nothing more but a means to become stronger, Renamon began to care for her partner's well being.
- Sakuyamon (サクヤモン): Renamon's Mega Level, which she assumes by Biomerging with Rika. Sakuyamon is seen fighting in Greece's DigiQuartz with Mimi's Lillymon.
Voiced by: Junko Takeuchi
Takuya Kanbara (神原 拓也 Kanbara Takuya) appears in "Digimon Frontier" as the primary protagonist. Receiving a mysterious SMS message on his mobile phone one afternoon during his brother's birthday, Takuya arrives to a subway station, where a Trailmon took him to the Digital World where he obtained the Spirits of AncientGreymon and used them to battle the forces of Cherubimon and later Lucemon. Takuya aids the Fusion Fighters United Army in Japan as Aldamon before his team's arrival allows him to become Susanoomon.
Takuya is one of the legendary Generals in Digimon Xros Wars: Super Digicard Battle.
- Agunimon (Agnimon): Briefly makes an appearance after Quartzmon is destroyed.
- Aldamon (Ardhamon): By combining the Spirits of Flame, Takuya combines the attributes of Agunimon and BurningGreymon.
- Susanoomon: A form Takuya assumed, along with Kouji and later the rest of their team, by combining all Spirits in their final battle with Lucemon. Susanoomon is armed with the ZERO ARMS: Orochi, which functions as both a gun and a sword.
Voiced by: Kumiko Watanabe
Tommy Himi (氷見 友樹 Himi Tomoki, Tomoki Himi), is the youngest member of the Legendary Warriors, chosen to wield AncientMegatheriumon's power through the Spirits of ice. Originally a shy crybaby, Tommy became a stronger person from his adventure.
- Kumamon (チャックモン Chakkumon, Chackmon): A form Tommy assumes with the Human Spirit of Ice, able to turn his body into snow and use the Romeo launcher to fire different types of snowballs.
Voiced by: Soichiro Hoshi
Marcus Damon (大門 大 Daimon Masaru, Masaru Daimon) is the hot headed fourteen-year-old primary protagonist in Digimon Data Squad. He loves to fight and in his own way, considers himself to be an "ultimate fighter". Throughout his adventure, Marcus learns of his father's connections to both the DATS organization he himself works for and the Digimon which he encounters and learns that some of them have been provoked into invading the human world. Eventually, after restoring peace between the human and Digital Worlds, Marcus decides to stay in the Digital World and help Agumon keep the peace. To counter Quartzmon, the Old Clock Shop Man summons Marcus and the other team leaders during his challenge to the Digimon Hunters involving Volcdramon. He and Agumon reveal themselves to Xros Heart in a collaboration with Tai Kamiya and his Agumon to help Mikey fight off an embodiment of Quartzmon. As the rest of his team battle Quartzmon around the world, Marcus aids the Fusion Fighters United Army in Japan with both ShineGreymon Burst Mode and his own fists.
Marcus is one of the legendary Generals in Digimon Xros Wars: Super Digicard Battle.
Agumon (Data Squad version)
Voiced by: Taiki Matsuno
Different from Tai's Agumon, Marcus's Agumon (アグモン) is larger with bound red leather belts on his arms. Ending up in the real world, Agumon became Marcus's partner, calling him "Boss" (兄貴 Aniki).
- ShineGreymon (シャイングレイモン ShainGureimon): Agumon's Mega Level, a Light-Dragon Digimon whose armor is made of Red Digizoid and fights with both accumulated solar energy and the GeoGrey Sword. ShineGreymon can assume Burst Mode (バーストモード Bāsuto Mōdo).
Various Digimon who aided the Fusion Fighters throughout their travels.
- Archelomon (アーケロモン Ākeromon, 4-6, 54)
- Voiced by: Tomomichi Nishimura (Japanese); R. Martin Klein (English)
- A large turtle-shaped Digimon who is the elder of an island in the Island Zone, which happened to be made up of King Whamon. He is an old friend of Jijimon. He was taken captive by Neptunemon's army and interrogated for the information on the location of the Island Zone's Code Crown fragment, then used as a hostage to get the relic from the Fusions before they released him.
- Shakomon (シャコモン, 4-6. 54)
- Voiced by: Kokoro Kikuchi (Japanese); Laura Bailey (English)
- A clam-type Digimon who is one of the inhabitants of the Island Zone.
- Pukamon (プカモン, 4-6, 54)
- Voiced by: Ichitarō Ai (Japanese); R. Martin Klein (English)
- A seal-type Digimon who is one of the inhabitants of the Island Zone.
- King Whamon (キングホエーモン KinguHoēmon, 5-6, 54)
- Voiced by: Unknown (Japanese); J.B. Blanc (English)
- A gigantic whale Digimon whose face and back comprises the entire Island Zone, placing the Island Zone's Code Crown fragment within himself. He eventually gives Mikey and Shoutmon the Code Crown fragment when their risked their lives to protect him from the Flymon sent to steal the Code Crown fragment, also providing the Fusion Fighters with their first set of DigiCards.
- Pharaohmon (ファラオモン, 12, 14)
- Voiced by: Chō (Japanese); J.B. Blanc (English)
- Pharaohmon is the ruler of the Sand Zone. He is an Egyptian-themed Digimon and curses any intruder who enters his tomb. Deputymon at first urges Mikey to slay Pharaohmon, but when Mikey realizes it is just a test of his morals, Pharaohmon gives him the Code Crown fragment and reveals that he is actually Deputymon's friend. Pharaohmon later helps Mikey to save Reapmon which led to Reapmon being reincarnated as Beezlemon.
- Shakkoumon (シャッコウモン, 15-17, 54)
- Voiced by: Yuko Maruyama (Japanese); Mary Elizabeth McGlynn (English)
- A human-sized Dogū-like Digimon who is the Commissioner of Elections in the Sky Zone, Shakkoumon initially presented himself a shady enigma to the Fusion Fighters when he first saves Mikey's life and warns him and his friends of unseen dangers before later seen observing various events from a distance. By the time of Lucemon's coronation, Shakkoumon clarifies that he was observing Lucemon to deem him worthy as only he can transfer the Presidential Armlet. Though he ultimately was fooled by Lucemon's deception like the others, Shakkoumon aids the Fusion Fighters against him.
- SlushAngemon (スラッシュエンジェモン, SlashAngemon 15-17)
- Voiced by: Nobuyuki Hiyama (Japanese); Christopher Corey Smith (English)
- SlushAngemon is a bladed-armed angel Digimon who is the chief of the Sky Zone's Angel Police and the Sky Zone's former President. Besides Gargoylemon, SlushAngemon's group consists of a bunch of Piximon, Pegasusmon and Unimon. Though he kept the Bagra Army from invading, SlushAngemon runs the Sky Zone as a draconian state where the smallest infraction results in execution by electromagnetic waves. When the Fusion Fighters are apprehended for Dondokomon's supposed crime of knocking down one of the sculptures, SlushAngemon arranges for their execution. The next day, the Fusion Fighters are in cages in the Sky Zone's arena where they are to be executed by SlashAngemon's forces. Before the execution can commence, Lucemon speaks out and a Kyupimon confesses to the destruction of the sculpture, taking the Fusion Fighters' place in execution until the crowd speaks up. When SlushAngemon retaliates in response to the public's act of defiance, Mikey ends up forming Shoutmon X4 to fight him. Shoutmon X4 ends up overwhelmed by SlushAngemon's speed until Beelzemon arrives and tells Mikey to combine him with Shoutmon. Mikey does so and forms Shoutmon X4B, enabling him to match SlushAngemon's speed. Shoutmon X4B eventually spares SlushAngemon, at Mikey's request, with Lucemon convincing SlushAngemon to spare Kyupimon's life. At Lucemon's coronation, SlushAngemon apologizes for his strict enforcement and announces that he is handing Lucemon the title of President of the Sky Zone by giving him the Presidential Armband. It was only when Lucemon's true motives are revealed that SlushAngemon realizes the Phantom Mist somehow poisoned his mind and influenced his policy for strict enforcement. Following Lucemon Wild Mode's destruction, SlushAngemon was present when Shakkoumon voices the Sky Zone's gratitude to the Fusion Fighters.
- Gargoylemon (ガーゴモン Garugomon, Gargomon, 15)
- Voiced by: Masaharu Satō (Japanese); Liam O'Brien (English)
- Stingmon (スティングモン Sutingumon, 18-19, 35-37, 54)
- Voiced by: Yūsei Oda (Japanese); Christopher Corey Smith (English)
- A green insectoid Digimon who lives in the Jungle Zone and is the sworn guardian of Deckerdramon, becoming the Zone's protector after Deckerdramon joins Blue Flare. After Bagramon took over the Digital World, Stingmon is among those victimized by one of the seven Dark Generals, Zamielmon. He later becomes the new leader of Honey Land after Mervamon joins the Fusion Fighters United Army.
- Lilamon (ライラモン Rairamon, 18-19, 35-37, 54)
- Voiced by: Rumi Kasahara (Japanese); Cindy Robinson (English)
- A flowed-based fairy Digimon who lives in the Jungle Zone. She aids Stingmon out of love and proclaims herself as the Battle Cry Forest's Warrior of Love. She originally mistook Angie and Jeremy for lovers upon their meeting before taking the two to safety. After Bagramon takes over the Digital World, Lilamon is among those victimized by Zamielmon, the Wood-Spirit, one of the seven Dark Generals.
- Garbagemon (ガーベモン Gābemon, Gerbemon: 20-21, 54)
- Voiced by: Keiichi Kuwabara (Japanese); Kirk Thornton (English)
- A garbage-based resident who leads a gang of MetalMamemon, ShadowToyAgumon, and a Trailmon Kettle. They make off with Mikey's Fusion Loader, only for Puppetmon to steal it in order to keep GrandLocomon from attacking the other Dust Zone inhabitants.
- Monitamon Elder (モニタモン長老 Monitamon Chōrō, 23-24)
- Voiced by: Masami Kikuchi (Japanese); Michael Sorich (English)
- A Monitamon that is the leader of the Monitamon in the Warrior Zone.
- Karatenmon (カラテンモン 23)
- Voiced by: Jouji Yanami (Japanese); Travis Willingham (English)
- A Karatenmon resides in the mountains of the Warrior Zone. The Fusion Fighters and Musyamon's Etemon had to work to get Karatenmon to laugh in order to get the Warrior Zone's Code Crown fragment. All attempts failed until Angie and Nene do a comedy sketch which made Karatenmon laugh.
- Lunamon (ルナモン Runamon, 25-26, 40-41, 54)
- Voiced by: Hiromi Konno (Japanese); Cindy Robinson (English)
- A tiny fairy Digimon who lived in the Disc Zone. After being saved and transferred to the Warrior Zone following the destruction of the Disc Zone, she developed romantic feelings for Shoutmon. Following Bagramon's reformation of the Digital World, Lunamon is later seen being mind-controlled by Olegmon in Gold Land, but eventually returns to her normal state. During the final battle against DarknessBagramon, she, alongside Coronamon and Spadamon, helps make up Shoutmon X7 Superior Mode.
- Mercurymon (メルキューレモン Merukyūremon, Mercuremon: 25, 54)
- Voiced by: Liam O'Brien
- The leader of the Disc Zone and keeper of its Code Crown fragment. Under Christopher's orders, MetalGreymon destroyed Mercurymon and received the Code Crown fragment at the beginning of the episode. He was revived during the final battle with DarknessBagramon and becomes a part of Shoutmon X7 Superior Mode.
- Spadamon (スパーダモン Supādamon, 27-28, 40-41, 54)
- Voiced by: Michelle Ruff
- An armored Digimon who resides in the Sweets Zone. He seeks out the Fusion Fighters' help in releasing the captured residents. Spadamon transform himself into a powerful lance for Shoutmon ×4S. After Matadormon and Breakdramon were destroyed, Spadamon decides to stay in the Sweets Zone to keep protecting it. He, Lunamon and Coronamon later ended up under Olegmon's spell before the Fusion Fighters United Army break the Dark General's hold over them. During the final battle against DarknessBagramon, he, alongside Lunamon and Coronamon, helps make up Shoutmon X7 Superior Mode.
- Coronamon (コロナモン Koronamon, 27-28, 40-41, 54)
- Voiced by: Fumiko Inoue (Japanese); Bryce Papenbrook (English)
- A fire lion Digimon who resides in the Sweets Zone. He was among the prisoners of Matadormon until they were freed by the Monitamon. He is later on seen being mind-controlled by Olegmon in Olegmon's Gold Land, but eventually returns to his normal state. During the final battle against DarknessBagramon, he, alongside Lunamon and Spadamon, helps make up Shoutmon X7 Superior Mode.
- Cutemon's Mom and Dad (28)
- Cutemon's Dad (キュートモン パパ Kyūtomon Papa) Voiced by: Keisuke Baba (Japanese); Benjamin Diskin (English)
- Cutemon's Mom (キュートモン ママ Kyūtomon Mama) Voiced by: Fumiko Inoue (Japanese); Melissa Fahn (English)
- Cutemon's parents, who were captured by the Bagra Army and moved across zones before found by Cutemon in the Sweet Zone.
- Lopmon (ロップモン Roppumon, 33-34, 54)
- Voiced by: Chinami Nishimura (Japanese); Cherami Leigh (English)
- A Lopmon encounters the Fusion Fighters and Blue Flare in Vampire Land, having escaped from the LadyDevimon serving under NeoMyotismon after digivolving from a Chocomon. After learning that his fellow Lopmon that were captured by NeoMyotismon had been absorbed, guiding the Fusion Fighters and Blue Flare to where the legendary White Lopmon resides before learning the legend was a farce, Lopmon joins Shoutmon in entering NeoMyotismon's body to save MetalGreymon. There, Lopmon beckons his kin to give him their power and becomes the White Lopmon as he sacrifices himself to enable OmniShoutmon and ZekeGreymon to escape NeoMyotismon while Double Fusing into Shoutmon DX. Lopmon is later revived during the final battle against DarknessBagramon.
- Ignitemon (イグニートモン Igunītomon, 35-37, 54)
- Voiced by: Daisuke Sakaguchi (Japanese); Brianne Siddall (English)
- A resident of Honey Land who is both Mervamon's younger brother and one of Zamielmon's soldiers. Ignitemon is capable of emitting "Crushing Sound Waves", a wavelength that paralyzes any Digimon that hears it. This ability was useful in the Dark General's plot to drain energy from Digimon in order to make DigiHoney. Ignitemon believed that fighting the Bagra Army is futile and joining them was the only way to survive. But this pits him against Mervamon, with the evil Zamielmon delighting in tragic irony. However, Nene's intervention during Mervamon's fight with GrandisKuwagamon Honeybee Mode convinces Ignitemon to leave the Bagra Army and aid the Fusion Fighters United Army in ending Zamielmon's reign in Honey Land. When Mervamon leaves to travel with the Fusion Fighters United Army, Ignitemon resolves to protect Honey Land in her place alongside Stingmon. Ignitemon was among the Digimon seen combining with Shoutmon to form Shoutmon X7 Superior Mode.
The Bagra Army (バグラ軍 Bagura Gun) is an evil legion of Digimon, led by Bagramon, whose members serve as the primary antagonists of the first series (episodes 1-54), acting on their goals directly. Eventually, despite interference from the former members of Midnight, the Fusion Fighters and Blue Flare, the Bagra Army succeeds in conquering the entire Digital World. During the final battle, most members of the Bagra Army are revived by the Code Crown and help the Fusion Fighters United Army battle DarknessBagramon by being part of Shoutmon X7 Superior Mode.
Bagramon (バグラモン Baguramon), referred to by his followers as "Lord Bagra" in the American dub, is a Demon Lord Digimon who replaced half of his body with one made of a ghastly wood and a magical ruby eye that allows him to see everything in the Digital World. Bagramon seeks to collect the 108 fragments of Code Crown and the Darkness Loader to remake the Digital World in his image, using the Bagra Army and SkullKnightmon to carry out his work while he hides in the shadows. Bagramon also gave Christopher his Fusion Loader to aid him as an unwitting pawn. After the events of the Dust Zone, when AxeKnightmon obtains the Darkness Loader, Bagramon becomes more active in his group's affairs as he begins to see how dangerous humans like Mikey can be to his plans. Bagramon eventually reveals himself to both the Fusion Fighters and Blue Flare when they were gathered at the Sword Zone, taking their collected Code Crown fragments while sending Mikey, Jeremy and Angie back to the human world, along with Shoutmon.
With SkullKnightmon joining him, Bagramon proceeds to reformat the Digital World and appoints each of his Dark Generals to reign over one of the seven lands surrounding the Bagra Fortress (called Demon's nest in the original Japanese) at the Bagra Pandaemonium (formerly Jupiter Zone before he transformed it). From his lair, Bagramon begins the next phase of his true plan: an attack on Earth through the Day of Ultimate Destruction D5 (short for "Day of Dimension Delete and Deadly Destruction"). But this requires the Code Crown to amass enough negative energy, provided by the Dark Generals terrorizing their subjects. Though the plan succeeded, while the Fusion Fighters United Army rescue Ewan, Bagramon is betrayed by AxeKnightmon and forcefully absorbed in a DigiFusion to create Darkest AxeKnightmon. However, Bagramon metaphysically destroys AxeKnightmon's mind and reconfigures his brother's body into DarknessBagramon (ダークネスバグラモン DākunesuBaguramon) while proceeding to reach Earth to initiate D5. In the end, MegaDarknessBagramon (メガダークネスバグラモン) (the result of DarknessBagramon causing himself to grow by absorbing parts of his surroundings) is destroyed with a single blow by Shoutmon X7 Superior Mode.
In the second series, it is revealed that Bagramon was reincarnated as the mysterious figure called the "Old Clock Shop Man", who possesses a black Fusion Loader with golden markings. No longer evil, Bagramon learned that what remained of his power after his destruction created the dimension of DigiQuartz and Quartzmon. As a countermeasure to Quartzmon's impending threat on the human world, Bagramon formulated a plan to recruit aspiring Digimon Hunters to find one worthy of using the Brave Snatcher, his original self's skeletal arm, which is the only effective weapon against Quartzmon. With Clockmon's help, Bagramon also assembles the previous saviors of the Digital World from time and space to aid the Fusion Fighters United Army in holding Quartzmon at bay. After Quartzmon's destruction, while cryptically revealing himself to Mikey, Bagramon reveals that some Digimon have remained in their world and tells them to be on their guard.
Voiced by: Yuko Maruyama
Clockmon (クロックモン Kurokkumon) is Bagramon's only Digimon companion while posing as his human self's Digimon partner. Resembling a traditional alarm clock, Clockmon uses his power to bring the heroes of the previous seasons to aid the Fusion Fighters United Army and the Digimon Hunters....
AxeKnightmon (ダークナイトモン DākuNaitomon, DarkKnightmon) is a large, powerful black knight Digimon armed with the dual-bladed Twin Lance, the younger brother of Bagramon. He is the DigiFused form of SkullKnightmon (スカルナイトモン SukaruNaitomon), a death knight Digimon who is AxeKnightmon's core being while his partner Axemon (デッドリーアックスモン Deddorīakkusumon, DeadlyAxemon) is a fast four-legged beast that can also be DigiFused into a weapon for alternate formations such as SkullKnightmon Mighty Axe Mode (スカルナイトモン ビッグアックスモード Sukarunaitomon Biggu Akkusu Mōdo, SkullKnightmon Big Axe Mode). AxeKnightmon assumed his current form after giving Ewan a Fusion Loader and keeping it until the boy was of the right age to serve in his plan. Residing in the Dust Zone, AxeKnightmon then gives the Fusion Loader to Nene as he used her in his scheme to create the Darkness Loader. After Bagramon obtains the Code Crown, SkullKnightmon becomes the Bagra Army's second-in-command and manufactures personalized Darkness Loaders for each of the seven Dark Generals. While fighting in the digital Underworld under Bright Land, SkullKnightmon briefly separated from Axemon with his ally wounded before they later recombine in order to abduct Ewan while his partner healed. As D5 is nearly ready, AxeKnightmon uses the revived, but soulless, Dark Generals and their combined form, GrandGeneramon, to hold the Fusion Fighters United Army at bay, while sending Mikey and Shoutmon into Prison Land, so they would not interfere. Though the scheme failed, AxeKnightmon succeeded in his mission, before suddenly betraying Bagramon and using his Darkness Loader to absorb his older brother to become Darkest AxeKnightmon. In his new form, SkullKnightmon reveals that he has long planned to overthrow Bagramon and take his power for his own thanks, in part, to the Amano siblings for their part in him obtaining the Darkness Loader. When AxeKnightmon was not strong enough to maintain the union, he gets metaphysically destroyed by Bagramon, who then converts his brother's body into DarknessBagramon. AxeKnightmon's body is later destroyed upon MegaDarknessBagramon's death.
- AxeKnightmon can Dark DigiFuse SkullSatamon and SkullGreymon into his weapons to become the winged SuperAxeKnightmon (スーパーダークナイトモン SūpāDākuNaitomon, SuperDarkKnightmon) or DigiFuse with Tuwarmon to become MusoKnightmon (ムソーナイトモン MusōNaitomon).
Head Officers/Three Generals
The Three Generals are three mighty Digimon that work for Bagramon and are in charge of the Zone Battalion Commanders.
Tactimon (タクティモン Takutimon, 1-30, 54) is a samurai-armored Warrior Digimon who possesses 26 Code Crown fragments. His personal weapon is the almighty Sword of Sworms ("Jatetsufūjinmaru"), unable to be removed from its sheath, as it was sealed by Bagramon. He was the first of the Three Generals to encounter the Fusion Fighters, formerly introducing himself in the Magma Zone, when he almost had Mikey and Dorulumon executed. Noting how both Blue Flare and the Fusion Fighters are growing stronger, Tactimon manages to convince Bagramon to remove the seal on his sword, so he can fight at full strength. Though he succeeded in taking the Code Crown fragments from Mikey and Christopher, Tactimon is defeated by the combined might of Shoutmon X5B and Greymon. Pursuing Shoutmon and the human members of the Fusion Fighters to Earth, Tactimon is destroyed by OmniShoutmon, while his sword fell into the water. His sword disappeared when Bagramon activated D5. When Tactimon went to Earth, both Examon and WarGreymon's DigiCards were stuck on his feet before Tactimon is destroyed.
In the manga, however, Tactimon is stronger, as he was able to easily defeat Shoutmon X7. However, even then, he was defeated by Shoutmon EX6 and ShootingStarmon.
Voiced by: Houko Kuwashima (Japanese); Cindy Robinson (English)
Laylamon (リリスモン Ririsumon, Lilithmon, 1-48) is a Demon Lady Digimon, who is the most skilled manipulator of the Three Generals, possessing 24 Code Crown fragments. She has proved to be merciless and cunning, often using her servants to do the attacking while she stands on the sidelines. However, Laylamon is capable of fighting her own battles and can be more dangerous when consumed in wrathful rage. Laylamon first encountered the Fusion Fighters during her conquest in the Lake Zone, controlling Angie to steal the Code Crown fragment for her. However, Angie broke free at the last second and scarred Lalyamon's face. Lalyamon later pursued the Fusion Fighters into the Sand Zone, mortally wounding Reapmon when he defected from the Bagra Army and sending the Fusion Fighters to the Sky Zone in hopes they would be murdered by her agent, Lucemon. Lalyamon was not selected to become a Dark General and is also angry after Tuwarmon revealed he used her in order to infiltrate the Bagra Army as Damemon under SkullKnightmon's order as a spy. After the third Dark General, Zamielmon, was destroyed, Laylamon returns to active service and learns she has been demoted to work under SkullKnightmon and Ewan. Against her will at first, Laylamon was DigiFused with the Vilemons and Blastmon's head to assume her Laylamon Combined form, her robes discarded to reveal a skin-tight outfit enhanced by the Vilemon trio as armor decorations and using Blastmon's head as a mace. She had a brief fight with Shoutmon X5B and MetalGreymon in Honey Land before returning to the Bagra Fortress. Laylamon later aids SkullKnightmon during the battle in the Digital Underworld. After being mortally wounded by Beezlemon and refusing to accept her death, Lalyamon accepts Whispered's offer to be DigiFused onto Blastmon's head and the Underworld's energies to become Evilbeast Laylamon (魔獣リリスモン Majū Ririsumon, Majuu Lilithmon). In her new form, absorbing the area's power, Laylamon destroyed the subspace while attempting to exact her revenge. Though her hatred proved resilient enough for her data essence to endure Shoutmon X7's attack, Lalyamon is finally destroyed by Beelzemon in an explosion that consumed them both.
Blastmon (ブラストモン Burasutomon, 1-48) is a Mineral Digimon who is the toughest of the Three Generals, often accompanied by a trio of Vilemon. While armed with a club-tipped tail and powerful punching and kicking attacks, Blastmon can create clones of himself out of his fragments and transfer his consciousness over to them. He possessed 22 Code Crown fragments in his conquests. The Fusion Fighters first encountered him in the Sand Zone, when he is looking for the Zone's treasure, believing it to be the ultimate diamond and thus ignores the opposition. By the time he realizes the treasure is a Code Crown fragment, Blastmon is held at bay by Sparrowmon and Cyberdramon, but easily overpowers them and wins the battle. In the Disc Zone, he absorbs many of his Mammothmon and Tankmon subordinates in order to increase the size of his arms, making them strong enough to create chasms. After the events in the Disc Zone, Blastmon attempts to take down both the Fusion Fighters and Blue Flare by using his clones to pinpoint their location. Though both groups destroy the clones, Blastmon eventually tracks the Fusion Fighters into the Warrior Zone. However, Blastmon loses all but one of his Code Crown fragments to Mikey while reduced to a disembodied head after his body is destroyed in battle by Shoutmon X5B. Due to his crippling, Blastmon is unable to further participate in the war save being used as a morning star weapon by Laylamon in her Combined form. While in the Digital Underworld, Blastmon's head was used in the DigiFusion of Laylamon's Evilbeast form and ceased to be when her physical form was obliterated.
Voiced by: Kenji Akabane
Tyutyumon (チューチューモン Chūchūmon, 18-53) is a tiny golden mouse puppet Digimon who was always found perched on Tuwarmon's back. Though his partner was having a change of heart in their group using Ewan, Tyutyumon was more loyal to SkullKnightmon as he leaves Damemon to die from his injuries. Stationed to keep Ewan from being rescued, Tyutyumon enlarges into a giant before he is defeated and then eaten by Beastmon.
Voiced by: Richard Epcar
The Troopmon (トループモン Torūpumon, 1-2, 8, 10, 13, 25, 27, 29, 54) are a group of humanoid Digimon in gas masks that serve as the basic foot soldiers of the Bagra Army, carrying bazookas in battle. Two in the Forest Zone were absorbed by MadLeomon to become Armed MadLeomon. Some of them assisted IceDevimon in his attack on Persiamon's castle where they wielded ice bazookas. One Troopmon was also seen as Lilithmon's personal masseuse. Some of the Troopmon guarded Matadormon's prisoners until they were defeated by Nene's Monitamons. A bunch of Troopmon were present in DarknessBagramon's attack on Earth.
Minions of the Generals
Each of the Three Generals has their own minions that isn't associated with the different Battalions.
- Vilemon (イビルモン Ebirumon, Evilmon) 12, 13, 18, 37
- Voiced by: Kenji Akabane (Vilemon #1), Tomohisa Hashizume (Vilemon #2), Keita Toide (Vilemon #3) (Japanese); Liam O'Brien (Vilemon #1), Neil Kaplan (Vilemon #2), Travis Willingham (Vilemon #3) (English)
- Three Vilemon serve as the servants and messengers of Blastmon. The three Vilemon later are transfer alongside their master and Laylamon to Midnight where they are used as material in the latter's DigiFusion into Laylamon Combined. The three Vilemon later deleted while protecting Laylamon during their battle with the Fusion Fighters United Army in the Digital Underworld.
- Ebemon (イーバモン Ībemon, 13)
- Voiced by: Neil Kaplan
- Ebemon is a cyborg alien Digimon that works for Laylamon, using his beam to alter anyone's mind to think everyone around is an enemy to kill. Through Ebemon's power, Laylamon was responsible for the destruction of the Warriors of Light and she later uses Ebemon brainwash the Fusion Fighters' Digimon before his hold is broken by Reapmon. From there, Ebemon is destroyed by Shoutmon X4.
- Machinedramon (ムゲンドラモン Mugendoramon, Mugendramon) 14
- Voiced by: Michael Sorich
- Machinedramon is a machine Digimon that is summoned to the Sand Zone by Laylamon. During battle, he eats some SkullScorpiomon to upgrade into HiMachinedramon (ハイムゲンドラモン HiMugendoramon). Upon Reapmon being reincarnated into Beezlemon, HiMachinedramon is destroyed by Beelzemon and Shoutmon X4K.
- Arukadhimon (Ultimate) (トループモン Akadimon, 22)
- Voiced by: Michael Sorich
- Arukadhimon is an archdemon Digimon that works for Lalyamon, a mythical Digimon who made a hidden nest in the Digital Airspace connecting zones together and captures whoever passes by with the intent on eating them. On Laylamon's orders, Arukadhimon separates Mikey from the Fusion Fighters when they were on their way to the Warrior Zone, allowed to eat them. However, Mikey returns and with help from Wisemon and the Darkdramon DigiCard, Shoutmon X5 destroyed Arukadhimon.
Zone Battalion commanders
The following Digimon of the Bagra Army answer directly to the Three Generals:
MadLeomon (マッドレオモン MaddoReomon, 1-3, 29) is an Undead Digimon who is one of Tactimon's Zone Battalion Commanders, the conqueror of the Forest Zone and the first of the Bagra Army's oppressors to encounter the Fusion Fighters. MadLeomon was originally Leomon (レオモン Reomon, 29, 54), the Forest Zone's kind-hearted guardian, before being corrupted by Bagramon and terrorizing the area. MadLeomon is able to absorb other Digimon to gain new abilities and power, becoming Armed MadLeomon (Amudo MaddoReomon, 1) upon absorbing some Chikurimon, Troopmon and Mammothmon before reverted to his natural form and was dragged away by Tactimon after being defeated by the incomplete Shoutmon X2. He later absorbed Orochimon to become MadLeomon Orochi Mode (MaddoReomon Orochi Modo, 2) in an attempt to avenge his previous defeat, but to no avail, as he is defeated by Shoutmon X2. Given one last chance by Tactimon, he absorbed Apemon to become MadLeomon Final Mode (MaddoReomon Fainaru Modo, 3) and take advantage of the bamboo shoots, evoked by Drimogemon, burrowing underneath the Village of Light, but, when he loses, as a result of Drimogemon getting killed by Jeremy using the Rare Star Sword, MadLeomon attempts to self-destruct by enlarging himself, in a last ditch effort to crush everyone. However, MadLeomon is destroyed by Shoutmon X3 with the Fusion Fighters gaining possession of the Forest Zone's Code Crown fragment. MadLeomon is later revived as Leomon after all the Code Crown fragments were claimed, aiding the Fusion Fighters United Army in the final battle against DarknessBagramon by becoming part of Shoutmon X7 Superior Mode.
In the manga, MadLeomon's position was held by a look-alike called MachLeomon.
Neptunemon (ネプトゥーンモン Neputūnmon, 4-6, 29) is a merman-like God Man Digimon who is one of Tactimon's Zone Battalion Commanders. Neptunemon leads an army of Gizamon, Divermon, Flymon, Seadramon, an Octomon, an Ebidramon, and a fleet of large Mantaraymon (whose armors resembled aircraft carriers) in the Island Zone to find the area's Code Crown fragment. He held Archelomon hostage in an attempt to acquire the Code Crown fragment and DigiCards from the Fusion Fighters. He was killed by Shoutmon X4 using his King's Bite trident against him. When all the Code Crown fragments were claimed, a purified Neptunemon is revived to guard the Island Zone.
In the manga, Neptunemon and his forces were easily annihilated by Team Midnight.
Volcanomon (エンシェントボルケーモン EnshentoBorukēmon, Ancient Volcamon) 7-9, 29 is an Ancient Mineral Digimon, whose back-mounted volcano erupts whenever he is furious. As Tactimon's Zone Battalion Commander in the Magma Zone, Volcanomon uses his army of Meramon, which have been referred to in the dub as RedMeramon, to enslave the residents of the Magma Zone and have them dig for the Magma Zone's Code Crown fragment. Volcanomon was thought to have self-destructed from the pressure when Shoutmon X4 plugged up the volcanic hole in his back, but he survived the attack. When his Meramon army was defeated, he absorbed them to become FusedAncientVolcanomon (合体エンシェントボルケーモン Gattai EnshentoBorukēmon) while rearranging his body so that his volcano becomes a chest-mounted cannon and sporting fiery arms and legs. FusedAncientVolcanomon was then destroyed by Shoutmon X3. AncientVolcanomon is later revived and purified to guard the Magma Zone.
IceDevimon (アイスデビモン AisuDebimon, 10-11) is a Fallen Angel Digimon, who is one of Laylamon's Zone Battalion Commanders out of fear and assists her in attacking the Lake Zone with an army of Icemon, Pteramon, and ice bazooka-wielding Troopmon. In his first fight with the Fusion Fighters, IceDevimon absorbed the Icemon to increase his powers as IceDevimon Enhanced Absorbed Form, but was forced to retreat. When Laylamon brings in Daipenmon, IceDevimon is forced to thaw out the giant Daipenmon to serve as his replacement before being frozen in one of Daipenmon's popsicles. IceDevimon is later used by a furious Laylamon as material in the formation of IceDevimon-Daipenmon Enhancement prior to the monster's destruction by Shoutmon X4K. IceDevimon is later revived during the final battle against DarknessBagramon, becoming part of Shoutmon X7 Superior Mode.
In the English dub, IceDevimon speaks in the style of Christopher Walken.
Voiced by: Neil Kaplan
SkullScorpiomon (Sukopiomon Scorpiomon, 12-14) is an Insect Digimon. A gray SkullScorpiomon acted as the captain of the squadron of his species that served Blastmon as his Zone Battalion Commander in the Sand Zone. The gray SkullScorpiomon was later murdered by Lalyamon when she was displeased with his report while the other SkullScorpiomon were eaten by Machinedramon, causing him to become HiMachinedramon.
Lucemon (ルーチェモン Rūchemon, 15-17) is a Fallen Angel Digimon, who is one of the Zone Battalion Commanders of Laylamon and is sent to the Sky Zone to obtain the Code Crown fragment. As only the president of the Sky Zone can access the Code Crown fragment from the shrine hidden deep within the Sky Zone, Lucemon sets up an alliance with Nene where she is promised the corruptive Phantom Mist that is sealed in the shrine. From there, assuming his childlike angel rookie form, Lucemon presents himself as one wanting to better life for everyone. Through the Phantom Mist poisoning SlushAngemon and the Fusion Fighters supporting him, Lucemon receives the adoration of all Sky Zone inhabitants needed for him to become president. However, once made president of the Sky Zone, Lucemon revealed his true nature as the Demon Lord Digimon Lucemon Chaos Mode (ルーチェモンフォールダウンモード Rūchemon Fōrudaun Mōdo, Lucemon Falldown Mode) as he obtained the Code Crown fragment and was about to leave when he ends up losing it to the Fusion Fighters. Furious, Lucemon goes back on his word to Nene and proceeds to absorb the Phantom Mist so he can use its power to exact revenge. This caused him to become the draconic Demon God Digimon Lucemon Wild Mode (ルーチェモンサタンモード Rūchemon Satan Mōdo, Lucemon Satan Mode) with Nene trapped in the Blazing Orb that he carries. But as the Phantom Mist proves too much for him to control, Lucemon becomes a mindless beast as he proceeds to consume the entire Sky Zone after absorbing the near entirety of the dark power. After Nene was rescued by Sparrowmon, Lucemon is destroyed by Shoutmon X5.
Kongoumon (コンゴウモン Kongōmon, 18-19) is an Insect Digimon who is the Zone Battalio Commander of the Bagra Army within the Jungle Zone and a servant of Tactimon. He and Tactimon attacked Mikey and Shoutmon with an army of Blue MegaKabuterimon. He was defeated by MailBirdramon near the ruins, but survived the battle. Kongoumon later led an army of GranKuwagamon to go after the Fusion Fighters. He and his GranKuwagamon army were easily destroyed by Beelzemon and the Meteor Missiles. Kongoumon was later revealed by WarGreymon and Examon's DigiCards to have been a Kabuterimon before being transformed into Kongoumon and joining the Bagra Army. He was revived during the final battle against DarknessBagramon, becoming part of Shoutmon X7 Superior Mode.
Musyamon (ムシャモン Mushamon, 23-24) is a Wizard Digimon who serves Blastmon and is the Zone Battalion Commander of the Bagra Army within the Warrior Zone. He leads an army consisting of Ninjamon, Kotemon, Kabukimon, Caturamon, Asuramon, Shurimon, Etemon and Samudramon. He often passes his time by watching samurai movies. Jeremy used the Rare Star Sword to fight Musyamon while the Monitamon freed the Warrior Zone's princess. He tried to murder the Monitamon, only to be tackled by Sparrowmon. Musyamon, alongside Shurimon, Asuramon, and Samudramon, were destroyed by Shoutmon X5 with Hi-Vision Monitamon's help.
Matadormon (マタドゥルモン Matadurumon, Matadrmon) 27-28 is an Undead Digimon who is the Zone Battalion Commander of the Sweets Zone and a subordinate of Tactimon, using his army of Monzaemon to subjugate the zone and sending the populace underground while keeping the chefs in his dungeon to bake for him. But Matadormon's true objective in the zone is to awaken Breakdramon, the Digimon responsible for the Digital World's current state. The experiments in that task results in some of his captives becoming Raremon. Destroyed by Shoutmon X5. He was later revived during the final battle against DarknessBagramon, becoming a part of Shoutmon X7 Superior Mode.
A corrupted Grademon (グレイドモン Gurademon, 29, 54), a Warrior Digimon, once served as the Bagra Army's Zone Battalion Commander of the Sword Zone. He attacked the Fusion Fighters with an army of Dinohyumon and Troopmon after Mikey found the Sword Zone's Code Crown fragment. After suffering a near-fatal defeat at the hands of Shoutmon X4, he was healed and purified by the combined energies of Mikey's Code Crown fragments. He later sacrificed himself to destroy the Sword Tower that Tactimon summoned to the Sword Zone. Grademon was later revived during the final battle and helped to make up Shoutmon X7 Superior Mode.
In the English dub, Grademon's corrupted form was known as EvilGrademon.
Death Generals/Dark Generals
The Dark Generals (デスジェネラル Desu Jeneraru, Death Generals in Japanese version) are the seven most powerful Digimon in the Digital World and the rulers of the seven lands surrounding the Bagra Fortress, serving under Bagramon and SkullKnightmon. The Dark Generals are assigned the task of collecting a large supply of negative emotion from the Digimon they terrorize to fuel the Code Crown in preparation for D5, a future day of destruction. Owning personalized Darkness Loaders of their own, the Dark Generals can assume a Darkness Mode (ダークネスモード Dākunesu Modo) by executing DigiFuse with other Digimon. AxeKnightmon later revives the Dark Generals, but rendered them soulless while their spirits are sealed off in Prison Land. When the Fusion Fighters United Army approach Bagramon's palace, AxeKnightmon DigiFuses all seven Dark Generals into GrandGeneramon.
Dorbickmon (ドルビックモン Dorubikkumon, 31-32, 51) is a Dragon Digimon, who is the Fire-Fury among the Dark Generals and the ruler of Dragon Land, able to freely manipulate the environment to his advantage. Dorbickmon believes that Dragon Digimon are superior, using his army of Huanglongmon, Devidramon, Flarerizamon, Brachiomon, DarkTyrannomon, Salamandamon, Megadramon and Gigadramon to destroy those weaker than themselves with overwhelming battle strength in any situation. He can also combine with his right-hand, Huanglongmon, to assume his Darkness Mode One, which also serves as Dorbickmon's vehicle of transportation. Dorbickmon was able to capture all the members of the Fusion Fighters in Mikey's absence. However, Christopher, Mikey and Nene manage to rescue them before their planned execution. This forces Dorbickmon to absorb his entire army via DigiFusion, increasing his size and giving him wings in his Darkness Mode Two. He was able to effortlessly defeat both Shoutmon X5B and MetalGreymon in battle, nearly destroying the latter. But Christopher's pride enables MetalGreymon to digivolve to ZekeGreymon and impale Dorbickmon in the chest due to a temporary but massive increase in power. Dying, while gloating that his enemies were not have a chance against the remaining Dark Generals, Dorbickmon's data was sent to the Bagra Fortress in five mechanical tubes. While Dorbickmon's body was revived by AxeKnightmon and used as a component for GrandGeneramon, Dorbickmon's spirit was seen in Prison Land.
NeoMyotismon (ネオヴァンデモン NeoVandemon, 31, 33-34, 51) is a Vampire Digimon who is the Moon-Light King among the Dark Generals and the ruler of Vampire Land. Using his army of Devimon and LadyDevimon to gather Lopmon in his domain, NeoMyotismon has been using his Darkness Loader to absorb them to make himself immortal. This action makes NeoMyotismon invulnerable as he absorbs his followers to assume Darkness Mode One, then MetalGreymon to assume Darkness Mode Two, to the Fusion Fighters and Blue Flare's dismay. Luckily, Shoutmon and the lone surviving Lopmon allowed NeoMyotismon to absorb them so they can free MetalGreymon with Shoutmon DX created in the process. As Shoutmon DX's formation was made possible by the Lopmon transferring their data into Mikey and Christoper's Fusion Loaders, NeoMyotismon loses his advantage and is destroyed by Shoutmon DX while Beelzemon makes sure the Dark General's remaining matter is neutralized. While NeoMyotismon's body was revived by AxeKnightmon and used as a component for GrandGeneramon, NeoMyotismon's spirit was seen in Prison Land.
Zamielmon (ザミエールモン Zamiērumon, 31, 35-36, 51) is a Demon Man Digimon with arrow-themed armor who is the Wood-Spirit General among the Dark Generals and the ruler of Honey Land. He has the title of Lord. While he is naturally a giant, he has his Honeybeemon steal energy from other Digimon and produce DigiHoney, a substance that reduces him to a minuscule size while retaining all of his power, rendering him virtually untouchable during battle while making a fight more challenging for him from his perspective. Zamielmon is also manipulative, recruiting Ignitemon to his forces to use his power to make the resident Digimon unable to fight back, while enjoying the suffering it causes to the siblings. When attacking Mervamon, Zamielmon used his Darkness Loader to combine some of his Honeybeemon soldiers with his servant GrandisKuwagamon to form GrandisKuwagamon Honeybee Mode. After GrandisKuwagamon was destroyed, Zamielmon decides to exact revenge by inviting the Fusion Fighters United Army to his amusement park, which also serves as his personal hunting ground. But his plan was thwarted when Christopher and Beelzemon act on Mikey's plan to destroy Zamielmon's DigiHoney reserves. After being restored to his actual size, despite initially overpowering the Fusion Fighters United Army, Zamielmon is destroyed by Shoutmon DX with JetMervamon's assistance. While Zamielmon's body was revived by AxeKnightmon and used as a component for GrandGeneramon, Zamielmon's spirit was seen in Prison Land.
Splashmon (スプラッシュモン Supurasshumon, 31, 38-39, 51) is an Aquatic Beast Man Digimon who is the Water-Tiger among the Dark Generals and the ruler of Cyber Land. Splashmon is a shapeshifter who used his abilities along with his familiars, called Splashers (Dorippin, Drippins), to stir mistrust among the original occupants of Cyber Land before tricking them into destroying each other. The Splashers also possessed robotic duplicates of Andromon, MetalTyrannomon, and Sealsdramon, as well as a floating, Whamon-like, vessel. Splashmon attempted to repeat the process with the Fusion Fighters United Army through his puppet Luka. But Dorulumon's distrust of Luca, despite being beneficial to him, forces Splashmon to personally turn the Fusion Fighters United Army on each other by posing as a turncoat Dorulumon and then infiltrate the group in the guise of Nene and then Mikey. However, despite going their separate ways, Mikey and Christopher saw through Splashmon's tricks, with the former playing along so the rest of their group can free Dorulumon and Nene. In the heated battle that followed, Splashmon absorbed his Splashers to assume Darkness Mode before revealing his true form of a large aquatic tiger prior to being destroyed by Shoutmon DX. While Splashmon's Darkness Mode body was revived by AxeKnightmon and used as a component for GrandGeneramon, Splashmon's spirit was seen in Prison Land.
Olegmon (オレーグモン Orēgumon, 31, 40-41, 51, 54) is a Viking-based Sea Animal Digimon who is the Gold-Pirate among the Dark Generals and the ruler of Gold Land. Armed with his Dual Tomahawk battleaxes (Twin Broadswords in the English dub), Olegmon is a super-heavyweight Digimon whose body is clad in golden-steel armor with the treasure chests on his shoulders holding the happy shadow (bright demon in the original) Surtr (スルト Suruto) and the gloomy shadow (dark demon in the original) Jormungandr (ヨルムンガンド Yorumungando). Prior to Bagramon reformatting the Digital World, Olegmon was ruler of the Gold Zone, with his creation DarkVolumon as his previous first mate. Since placed in charge of Gold Land, Olegmon terrorized his domain to loot treasure with his Golden Pirate Fleet consisting of Depthmon, MarineDevimon, Scorpiomon, as well as any Digimon that he hypnotizes though a sound wave disguised as a shanty. Olegmon uses his shanty on the Fusion Fighter Digimon when they turn down his offer to willingly join his crew, eventually revealing Ballistamon's past while forcing him back into his DarkVolumon form. However, Shoutmon manages to DigiFuse with DarkVolumon in order to reach Ballistamon from within while in the merged state. However DarkVolumon manages to reassert control, canceling the merge. Olegmon orders DarkVolumon to attack those still resisting but midway through his attack, Mikey and Shoutmon call out to Ballistamon. This is enough for Ballistamon to take back control. They then free all the Digimon under Olegmon's control. Though he proved too much against Shoutmon X4S, Olegmon is destroyed by Ballistamon making him the only Dark General not destroyed by Shoutmon or Greymon. As his body dematerializes, the Dark General accepts his death while praising the Fusion Fighters United Army's bonds of friendship. While Olegmon's body was revived by AxeKnightmon and used as a component for GrandGeneramon, Olegmon's spirit was seen in Prison Land along with the other Dark Generals. When Mikey ends up in Prison Land, Olegmon eventually sides with the human out of respect and fights against the other Dark Generals before being revived in his body as it was being used as a secondary right arm in GrandGeneramon. However, Olegmon dies again while helping the Fusion Fighters United Army destroy GrandGeneramon. Olegmon was resurrected in the final battle against DarknessBagramon. He helped stop DarknessBagramon's "Bale-fire Eyes" technique along with all the other member of the United Army and was a component of Shoutmon X7 Superior Mode.
Gravimon (グラビモン Gurabimon, 31, 42-44, 51) is an Unidentified Digimon who is the Earth-Spirit ruler of Canyon Land. He is a strategist who manipulates gravity and tends to be a step ahead of his opponents, transplanting his DigiCore into an opponent to have the advantage to regenerate indefinitely as long as his core is unharmed. His army consisted of various beast Digimon such as HippoGryphomon, Cerberumon, Endigomon, Centarumon, Sagittarimon, Eaglemon, and ThunderBirdmon. Learning of his fellow Dark Generals' destruction by the Fusion Fighters United Army, Gravitymon had his forces on high alert to lure the Fusion Fighters United Army into his trap by allowing them see only a fraction of his total forces when they invade fortress. Gravitymon uses Christopher's inner demons to have the youth work for him before Deckerdramon's intervention ruins his plan, transplanting his core into Mikey for safe keeping while he captures Hi-VisionMonitamon to have the Fusion Fighters United Army face him in a final battle. Gravimon then absorbs his followers to assume Darkness Mode to battle Shoutmon X7, revealing Mikey hosting his core to have Christopher surrender. But Gravimon is forced to extract his DigiCore when Mikey played the condition to his advantage while jumping into the Dark General's line of fire when he attacks Christopher, the event resulting in his death when the DigiCore is damaged by Shoutmon X7 and then crushed by Christopher. While Gravimon's body was revived by AxeKnightmon and used as a component for GrandGeneramon, Gravimon's spirit was seen in Prison Land.
Apollomon and Whispered
Apollomon (アポロモン Aporomon, 31, 45-49, 51, 54) is a humanoid fiery lion-based God Man Digimon who believes in justice before he was forced into serving Bagramon and SkullKnightmon as the seventh Dark General. Though he committed atrocities to his subjects, overseen by Marsmon and Sethmon with their armor of Dobermon, Reppamon, Grizzlymon, Gorillamon, Bullmon and Oryxmon, Apollomon did it to protect them as he later requests an alliance with the Fusion Fighters United Army to stop Bagramon. Though the Fusion Fighters United Army eventually accept, Bagramon secretly implanted a virus called Whispered into Apollomon that has activated and consumed Apollomon to use his body as Apollomon Whispered. Eventually, Mikey and his friends honor Apollomon's request to kill him and so stop Whispered. While Apollomon's body was revived by AxeKnightmon and used as a component for GrandGeneramon, Apollomon's spirit eventually ends up in Prison Land along with Whispered's. Apollomon manages to destroy Whispered and then helped Mikey, Shoutmon, Dorulumon, Ballistamon and Olegmon return to their bodies. He was destroyed by the remaining Dark Generals, but was revived during the final battle, becoming part of Shoutmon X7 Superior Mode.
Whispered (45-49, 51) is a virus program created by Bagramon that remained on standby until activated when Apollomon should attempt to act against the Bagra Army. Once activated, Whispered consumes Apollomon's body and undergoes a Mode Change into the blue-colored Apollomon Whispered. Apollomon eventually learns of Whispered's existence from Ewan and Tuwarmon, who revealed Whispered used him to murder Marusumon, before he is completely subdued. After sending the Fusion Fighters United Army to the Underworld, Whispered DigiFuses Apollomon with Axemon to form Apollomon Darkness Mode (Aporomon Dākunesu Modo) giving him a more powerful host body to control. After the Fusion Fighters United Army escaped from the destruction of the Underworld, Mikey and Shoutmon went after Apollomon Whispered. Eventually, at Apollomon's request, Shoutmon X7 destroys him in order to destroy Whispered. Whispered eventually ends up in Prison Land along with the other Dark Generals and his host Apollomon. After Apollomon broke free from Whispered's control, Whispered was ultimately destroyed by Apollomon.
GrandGeneramon (グランドジェネラモン Gurandojeneramon, 50-51) is a Unique Digimon, whom is the combined forms of all seven Dark Generals. Called by AxeKnightmon to be the strongest and most evil of destructive gods, GrandGeneramon has the head and chest of Dorbickmon, the wings and left arm of NeoMyotismon, the abdomen and tail of Zamielmon, the body of Splashmon as its lower half, the right arm of Olegmon, the right arm of Gravimon with its chest and tentacles as the shoulder, and the crest and left arm of Apollomon. Once when Mikey, Shoutmon, Ballistamon, and Dorulumon restore Olegmon to his body and Apollomon is deleted a second time, it causes GrandGeneramon to lose the parts of the two former Dark Generals, which contributed in the DigiFusion. Olegmon sacrifices himself to enable Shoutmon X7 to destroy the weakened, but still incredibly powerful GrandGeneramon.
Bagra Army soldiers
Besides the Troopmon, among the soldiers of the Bagra Army are:
- Pteramon (Puteranomon, Pteranomon, 1-3, 10, 54)
- Several Pteramon serve as the air force of the Bagra Army. There had been some who assisted MadLeomon's army and some who served IceDevimon's army. A bunch of Pteramon were present in DarknessBagramon's attack on Earth.
- Rhinomon (Rainomon, 1, 54)
- A Rhinomon was seen in Mikey's dream of his army fighting the Bagra Army. Several Rhinomon serve as the steeds for the Bagra Army. A bunch of Rhinomon were present in DarknessBagramon's attack on Earth.
- Tankmon (Tankumon, 1, 21, 25, 54)
- A Tankmon first appeared in Mikey's dream of his army fighting the Bagra Army. Lilithmon and Damemon later brought an army of Tankmon to attack the Fusion Fighters and Team Blue Flare in the Dust Zone. Several Tankmon accompanied Blastmon in his fight with Christopher in the Disk Zone. Some Tankmon were absorbed by Blastmon to increase the size of his arms. A bunch of Tankmon were present in DarknessBagramon's attack on Earth.
- Chikurimon (Chikurimon, 1)
- Spore-like Digimon that serve as the foot soldiers of the Bagra Army. Some of them were absorbed by MadLeomon to become Armed MadLeomon.
- Mammothmon (Manmon, Mammon, 1, 25, 54)
- Several Mammothmon were seen in Mikey's dream of his army fighting the Bagra Army. Several Mammothmon serve as the steeds for the Bagra Army. Two Mammothmon were absorbed by MadLeomon to become Armed MadLeomon. Several Mammothmon accompanied Blastmon in his fight with Christopher in the Disk Zone. Some Mammothmon were absorbed by Blastmon to increase the size of his arms. A bunch of Mammothmon were present in DarknessBagramon's attack on Earth.
- Minotarumon (Minotarumon, 1-2, 54)
- A Minotarumon was seen in Mikey's dream of his army fighting the Bagra Army. Several Minotarumon serve the Bagra Army. Four were shown carrying Orochimon's cage. A bunch of Minotarumon were present in DarknessBagramon's attack on Earth.
- Bulbmon (バルブモン Valvemon, 1, 25, 54)
- A Bulbmon was first seen in Mikey's dream where his army was fighting the Bagra Army. A Bulbmon is later summoned to the Disc Zone by Blastmon to battle against Mikey and Christopher. A Bulbmon was present in DarknessBagramon's attack on Earth. It was knocked down by Lillymon and Bommon as Bulbmon fell on some of the Troopmon.
- Sealsdramon (Shiruzudoramon, 1, 38-39, 54)
- A Sealsdramon first appeared in Mikey's dream of his army fighting the Bagra Army. Robotic duplicates of Sealsdramon make up Splashmon's army.
- Coelamon (Shiramon, 2)
- Voiced by: Tomohisa Hashizume
- An Earth-swimming Coelamon tried to attack Angie and Cutemon, but was deleted by Dorulumon.
- Orochimon (2)
- An Orochimon was used by MadLeomon to eliminate the Fusion Fighters. MadLeomon absorbed it to become MadLeomon Orochi Mode.
- Drimogemon (Dorimogemon, 3)
- A Drimogemon was unleashed by Tactimon and MadLeomon to burrow under the Village of Smiles and awaken a dormant bamboo root that sprouted bamboo all over the Village of Smiles. Once Drimogemon was destroyed by Jeremy using the Star Sword, the bamboo withdrew into the ground.
- Apemon (Hanumon, Hanumon, 3)
- Several Apemon accompanied MadLeomon in his latest attack on the Village of Smiles. After some of the Apemon were defeated by Shoutmon and Ballistamon, MadLeomon absorbed the remaining Apemon to become MadLeomon Final Mode.
- Gizamon (Gizamon, 4-6)
- Voiced by: Ichitarō Ai (Japanese); Joe Ochman (English)
- Several Gizamon make up Neptunemon's army. One serves as Neptunemon's right-hand man.
- Mantaraymon (Mantareimon, 4-6)
- Several Mantaraymon larger than normal are shown to have been modified with armor resembling aircraft carriers. They make up Neptunemon's fleet.
- Divermon (Hangyomon, Hangyomon, 4)
- Voiced by: Masato Obara (Japanese); Patrick Seitz (English)
- Several Divermon make up Neptunemon's army.
- Octomon (Okutamon, Octmon, 4)
- Voiced by: Neil Kaplan
- An Octomon was unleashed by Neptunemon after the Fusion Fighters hijacked one of the Mantaraymon. It was destroyed by Shoutmon X2.
- Flymon (Furaimon, 5)
- Voiced by: Yūsuke Numata (Japanese); Derek Stephen Prince (English)
- A swarm of Flymon were unleashed by Neptunemon in order to get into KingWhamon. One Flymon managed to sting Shoutmon near where the Island Zone's Code Crown fragment is before the Flymon were flushed out of KingWhamon.
- Ebidramon (Ebidoramon, 5)
- Voiced by: Patrick Seitz
- An Ebidramon was unleashed by Neptunemon to claim the Island Zone's Code Crown fragment from Mikey. When it had Shoutmon X2 trapped in its claws, Mikey activated the Leviamon DigiCard to free Shoutmon X2 who then destroyed Ebidramon.
- Seadramon (Shidoramon, 5-6)
- Several Seadramon were summoned by Neptunemon to attack the Fusion Fighters. Some of the Seadramon were seduced when Mikey activated the MarineAngemon DigiCard while the rest were blasted by Christopher's MailBirdramon.
- SkullMeramon (デスメラモン DesuMeramon, DeathMeramon: 7-9)
- Voiced by: Tomohisa Asō (Japanese); Doug Erholtz (English)
- SkullMeramon serves as one of AncientVolcanomon's lieutenants. After destroying BlueMeramon, SkullMeramon was destroyed by Shoutmon.
- BlueMeramon (ブルーメラモン BurūMeramon, 7-9)
- Voiced by: Hiroaki Miura (Japanese); Sam Riegel (English)
- A blue version of Meramon, BlueMeramon serves as one of AncientVolcanomon's lieutenants. He knew Dorulumon back when he was a member of the Bagra Army three years ago, owing his life to him for saving him from being sacrificed in Tactimon's plan to conquer a zone that was neighboring the Magma Zone. He later helps the Fusion Fighters to free Mikey and Dorulumon from AncientVolcanomon. Before dying upon taking an attack from SkullMeramon that was meant for Dorulumon, he thanked Dorulumon one final time.
- RedMeramon (Meramon, 7-9)
- Voiced by: Kenji Akabane (Japanese); Benjamin Diskin, Kyle Hebert, Neil Kaplan, R. Martin Klein, Matthew Mercer, Christopher Corey Smith (English)
- Several Meramon make up AncientVolcanoamon's army. Most of the Meramon were destroyed during their fight with the Fusion Fighters. The remaining Meramon were absorbed by AncientVolcamon to become Fused AncientVolcamon.
- Frigimon (Yukidarumon, Yukidarumon, 7-8)
- Several Frigimon were used by SkullMeramon to cool down AncientVolcanomon when he overheats in anger.
- Icemon (Aisumon, 10-11)
- Voiced by: Joe Ochman, Patrick Seitz
- Several Icemon comprise IceDevimon's army during his attack on Persiamon's palace. Some Icemon were absorbed by IceDevimon to become IceDevimon-Daipenmon Enhancement.
- Daipenmon (11)
- A gigantic penguin with a popsicle mixer on its head and wields two popsicles as weapons. Daipenmon was imprisoned inside an iceberg and was unleashed by Laylamon to replace IceDevimon. He was fused along with IceDevimon to become IceDevimon-Daipenmon Enhancement. The hybrid was completely destroyed by Shoutmon X4K.
- MegaKabuterimon Blue (AtoraKabuterimon, AtlurKabuterimon, 18)
- Several blue MegaKabuterimon comprise Kongoumon's army.
- GranKuwagamon (グランクワガーモン GuranKuwagamon, 19)
- Many GranKuwagamon comprise the aerial fleet of Kongoumon's army. They were decimated by Beelzemon and the Meteor Missiles.
- Shurimon (シュリモン 23-24)
- Voiced by: Steve Kramer
- A blue and brown Shurimon serves as Musyamon's second-in-command. He was among those destroyed by Shoutmon X5 with Hi-VisionMonitamon's help.
- Etemon (エテモン 23)
- Voiced by: Yoshiyuki Kouno (Japanese); Richard Epcar (English)
- Ultimate Level Puppet Digimon, a group of Ninja Etemon work under Shurimon as his eyes and ears to oversee the Monitamon. Learning the Fusion Fighters are after the Warrior Zone Code Crown fragment, the Ninja Etemon win Shoutmon over with their flattery by saving Jeremy from falling off a cliff so that they can get close to Karatenmon and claim the Code Crown fragment for Musyamon. The force is defeated by BalliBeastmon, while the leader is destroyed by Shoutmon with the Star Sword.
- Kotemon (コテモン 24)
- A Kotemon serves as one of the guards of Musyamon's palace, defeated by Jeremy using the Rare Star Sword.
- Asuramon (アシュラモン Ashuramon, 24)
- Voiced by: Derek Stephen Prince
- An Asuramon is seen as a member of Musyamon's army. He was destroyed by Shoutmon X5 alongside Musyamon, Shurimon, and Samudramon.
- Samudramon (ガイオウモン Gaioumon, 24)
- Voiced by: Neil Kaplan
- A Samudramon is seen as a member of Musyamon's army. He was destroyed by Shoutmon X5 alongside Musyamon, Shurimon, and Asuramon.
- Ninjamon (イガモン Igamon, 24)
- Voiced by: Tomohisa Hashizume
- Several Ninjamon make up Musyamon's foot soldiers, some aiding in the attack on the Fusion Fighters while the rest assisted Kabukimon in fighting Dorulumon.
- Kabukimon (カブキモン 24)
- Voiced by: Kenji Akabane (Japanese); Kirk Thornton (English)
- A Kabukimon serves as one of the guards of Musyamon's palace. He was defeated by Dorulumon.
- Caturamon (チャツラモン Katsuramon, Chatsuramon, 24)
- Voiced by: Derek Stephen Prince
- A Caturamon serves as one of the guards of Musyamon's palace. He was defeated by Dorulumon.
- Monzaemon (Monzaemon, 27)
- Voiced by: Haruo Satou (Japanese); Kyle Hebert (English)
- A horde of Monzaemon make up Matadormon's army and was led by eyepatch-wearing Monzaemon. They are all absorbed by WaruMonzaemon to form GigaWaruMonzaemon.
- WaruMonzaemon (27)
- Voiced by: Osamu Ryūtani (Japanese); Neil Kaplan (English)
- WaruMonzarmon serves as Matadormon's pastry chef. When the Fusion Fighters tries to find Matadormon by claiming that Angie is the best pastry in the Digital World, an Iron Chef-style contest ensues between Angie and WaruMonzaemon. WaruMonzaemon attempts to sabotage the Fusion Fighters by tricking Shoutmon and Ballistamon into eating all the bananas stating that the peels are used as ingredients, but he ultimately loses when Matadormon enjoys Angie's sweet potato pie. Under Matadormon's orders, he fuses with the Monzaemon Patrol to form GigaWaruMonzaemon which resembles a giant version of WaruMonzaemon with serrated claws jutting from its left arm and both feet. GigaWaruMonzaemon wields a cookie-cutter shaped like a teddy-bear face in its right hand. He was destroyed by Shoutmon X4S. In the English dub, WaruMonzaemon's chef appearance was called GigaWaruMonzaemon.
- Breakdramon (ブレイクドラモン Bureikudoramon, 28)
- Voiced by: Kōhei Fukuhara
- A giant mechanical dragon Digimon that is found in slumber below the Sweets Zone. According to Spadamon, it was Breakdramon who broke up the Digital World into different zones in the first place. Matadormon used the Sweet Zone's villagers data to awaken it. It was destroyed by Shoutmon x5
- Raremon (レアモン Reamon, 28)
- Several Raremon make up Matadormon's army. Some of them were actually transformed prisoners of Matadormon upon losing some of their data. They were restored to their normal forms following the destruction of Matadormon and Breakdramon.
- Dinohyumon (ディノヒューモン Dinohyumon, Dinohumon, 29)
- Several Dinohyumon make up Grademon's army.
- Huanglongmon (31-32)
- Voiced by: Kentarō Itō (Japanese); Travis Willingham (English)
- A Huanglongmon serves as Dorbickmon's second-in-command. Dorbickmon can also combine with Huanglongmon to form Dorbickmon Darkness Mode One which also serves as Dorbickmon's vehicle of transportation.
- Devidramon (デビドラモン Debidoramon, 31)
- Voiced by: Tomohisa Hashizume (Japanese); Richard Epcar (English)
- Two Devidramon serve in Dorbickmon's army. One claimed that the Dragon Digimon are the strong arm of the Bagra Army. One was destroyed by Christopher's Blue Flare and Dorbickmon destroyed the other when he had failed to report that Shoutmon had been seen among the rebels.
- Megadramon (メガドラモン Megadoramon, 31-32)
- Several Megadramon make up Dorbickmon's army.
- Flarizamon (フレアリザモン Furearizamon, 31-32)
- Several Flarerizamon make up Dorbickmon's army. Three Flarizamon were DigiFused with Dorbickmon Darkness Mode One to become a flaming sword for him to wield. Some of them were DigiFused with Dorbickmon Darkness Mode One alongside Brachiomon and Gigadramon to form Dorbickmon Darkness Mode Two/UltimateDorbickmon.
- Brachiomon (ブラキモン Burakimon, Brachiomon, 31-32)
- Several Brachiomon make up Dorbickmon's army. Destroyed by OmniShoutmon. Some of them were DigiFused with Dorbickmon Darkness Mode One alongside some Flarizamon and Gigadramon to form Dorbickmon Darkness Mode Two/UltimateDorbickmon.
- DarkTyrannomon (ダークティラノモン Dakutiranomon, DarkTyranomon, 31)
- Several DarkTyrannomon make up Dorbickmon's army. Destroyed by OmniShoutmon.
- Salamandermon (サラマンダモン Saramandamon, 31)
- Several Salamandemon make up Dorbickmon's army. Huanglongmon used the Salamandermon to heat up the mountain where Mikey and Christopher were hiding in. Destroyed by OmniShoutmon.
- Gigadramon (ギガドラモン Gigadoramon, 32)
- Several Gigadramon make up Dorbickmon's army. Some of them were DigiFused with Dorbickmon Darkness Mode One alongside some Brachiomon and Flarizamon to form Dorbickmon Darkness Mode Two/UltimateDorbickmon.
- LadyDevimon (レディーデビモン Redidebimon, 33-34)
- Voiced by: Kazue Ikara, Miho Saiki, Yuka Saitō (Japanese); Erin Fitzgerald, Mary Elizabeth McGlynn, Cindy Robinson (English)
- Several LadyDevimon make up NeoMyotismon's army. A reddish LadyDevimon alongside two other LadyDevimon fought the Fusion Fighters and Blue Flare. The attacks from Shoutmon's Jet Sparrow vehicle couldn't harm the three LadyDevimon until the repeating blasting of MetalGreymon was enough to destroy the three LadyDevimon. Two LadyDevimon serve as guards to NeoMyotismon's castle. Some of the LadyDevimon are DigiFused into NeoMyotismon in order to assume his Darkness Mode One.
- Devimon (デビモン Debimon, 33)
- Several Devimon make up NeoMyotismon's army. Some of the Devimon are DigiFused into NeoMyotismon in order to assume his Darkness Mode One.
- GrandisKuwagamon (グランディスクワガーモン GurandisuKuwagamon, 35)
- Voiced by: Daisuke Kishio (Japanese); Christopher Corey Smith (English)
- A GrandisKuwagamon was Zamielmon's second-in-command. He was the one who told Zamielmon that the Fusion Fighters United Army were responsible for defeating Dorbickmon and NeoMyotismon. Zamielmon DigiFused him with the Honeybeemon to form GrandisKuawagamon Honeybee Mode (GurandisuKuwagamon Honi Modo) in order to attack Mervamon with Ignitemon riding on top. After Nene forcefully removed Ignitemon from the back of GrandisKuwagamon Honeybee Mode, she combined Sparrowmon with Mervamon to form JetMervamon who destroys GrandisKuwagamon Honeybee Mode.
- Honeybeemon (ハニービーモン Honibiimon, 35-36)
- Voiced by: Kenji Akabane, Tomohisa Hashizume
- Several Honeybeemon make up Zamielmon's army. Some of them were DigiFused with GrandisKuwagamon to form GrandisKuwagamon Honeybee Mode.
- Blossomon (36)
- Voiced by: Tomohisa Hashizume
- Some Blossomon make up Zamielmon's army.
- Flybeemon (フライビーモン Furaibimon, 36)
- Some Flybeemon make up Zamielmon's army.
- Mermaimon (40-41)
- Voiced by: Yuka Shioyama (Japanese); Laura Bailey (English)
- A mermaid-like Seabeast Digimon who serves as Olegmon's first mate and second-in-command, armed with an anchor as her weapon. She was responsible for reprogramming Ballistamon back into DarkVolumon. Mermaimon was destroyed by JetMervamon.
- Scorpiomon (アノマロカリモン Anomarokarimon, Anomalocarimon, 40-41)
- Voiced by: Kenji Akabane, Tomohisa Hashizume
- Some Scorpiomon make up Olegmon's crew before a good number of them are destroyed by Christopher's Cyberdramon.
- MarineDevimon (マリンデビモン Marindebimon, 40-41)
- Some MarineDevimon make up Olegmon's crew.
- Depthmon (デプスモン Depusumon, 40-41)
- Voiced by: Michael Sorich
- Some Depthmon make up Olegmon's crew and they attacked some of the residents in Gold Land.
- Anubismon (42-44)
- Voiced by: Kenji Akabane (Japanese); Neil Kaplan, Michael Sorich (English)
- Several Anubismon serve as Gravimon's bodyguards and soldiers. One captures Hi-VisionMonitamon when he sneaks into Gravimon's castle.
- Centarumon (ケンタルモン, 42-44)
- Voiced by: Kenji Akabane, Tomohisa Hashaizume (Japanese); Patrick Seitz (English)
- A bunch of Centarumon make up the reserve forces of Gravimon's army.
- Cerberumon (ケルベロモン, 42-44)
- A bunch of Cerberumon make up the initial forces of Gravimon's army.
- Hippogriffomon (ヒポグリフォモン, 42-44)
- A bunch of Hippogriffomon make up the initial forces of Gravimon's army.
- Sagittarimon (サジタリモン, 42-44)
- Voiced by: Hiromu Miyazaki
- A bunch of Sagittarimon make up the reserve forces of Gravimon's army.
- Wendigomon (ウェンディモン Wendimon, 42-44)
- Voiced by: Keiji Hirai (Japanese); Johnny Yong Bosch (English)
- A bunch of Wendigomon make up the initial forces of Gravimon's army.
- Eaglemon (Crossmon, 44)
- A bunch of Eaglemon make up some of Gravimon's army.
- Thunderbirdmon (44)
- A bunch of Thunderbirdmon make up a part of Gravimon's army.
- Marusumon (45)
- Voiced by: Eiji Takemoto
- Marusumon is a God Man Digimon who is one of Apollomon's captains, escorting the Fusion Fighters United Army to have an audience with Apollomon. Marusumon is later murdered by Whispered to allow Ewan and Damemon safe passage to the tower.
- Sethmon (Setomon, 45-48)
- Voiced by: Ryūzaburō Ōtomo (Japanese); Todd Haberkorn (English)
- Sethmon is a dark beast Digimon who is one of Apollomon's captains, though his loyalties were more to Whispered. During his initially confrontation with the Fusion Fighters United Army, Sethmon allowed Apollomon to DigiFuse him with Dobermon and Grizzlymon to form Sethmon Wild Mode (45). Sethmon was later used by Ewan to help form Tuwarmon Beast Mode.
- Dobermon (45-48)
- A bunch of Dobermon make up part of Apollomon's army.
- Grizzlymon (Grizzmon, 45-48)
- A bunch of Grizzlymon make up some of Apollomon's army.
- Reppamon (46-48)
- A bunch of Reppamon make up a portion of Apollomon's army.
- Gorillamon (Gorimon, 46-48, 50)
- Voiced by: Keiichirou Yamamoto
- A bunch of Gorillamon make up a portion Apollomon's army.
- Oryxmon (Goatmon, 46-48)
- A bunch of Oryxmon make up some of Apollomon's army.
- Bullmon (48)
- A bunch of Bullmon make up part of Apollomon's army.
- RookChessmon (52)
- A bunch of RookChessmon served as the lines of defense for the Fusion Power Plant at Bagramon's castle that Ewan is imprisoned in.
- KnightChessmon (52)
- A bunch of KnightChessmon served as the lines of defense for the Fusion Power Plant at Bagramon's castle that Ewan is imprisoned in.
- BishopChessmon (52)
- A black BishopChessmon is one of the lines of defense for the Fusion Power Plant at Bagramon's castle that Ewan is imprisoned in.
- Toei Digimon Xros Wars Characters: Kudō Taiki
- V Jump August. Shueisha. 2010.
- Digimon Dictionary: Shoutmon X2
- Digimon Dictionary: Shoutmon X3
- Digimon Dictionary: Shoutmon X4
- Digimon Dictionary: Shoutmon X4B
- Digimon Dictionary: Shoutmon X5B
- exception of ndex.html Digimon Dictionary: OmegaShoutmon
- Toei Digimon Xros Wars Characters: Hinomoto Akari
- Digimon Dictionary: Cutemon
- Toei Digimon Xros Wars Characters: Tsurugi Zenjirō
- Toei Digimon Xros Wars Characters: Aonuma Kiriha
- Digimon Xros Wars episode 19
- Digimon Xros Wars episode 37
- Digimon Xros Wars episode 49
- Toei Digimon Xros Wars Characters: Amano Nene
- Digimon Xros Wars episode 21
- Digimon Xros Wars episode 47
- Digimon Xros Wars episode 48
- Digimon Xros Wars episode 46
- Digimon Dictionary: WarGreymon
- Digimon Xros Wars episode 53